+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Many thanks Canph!

Your words are very comforting.

I am sure I will make it ultimately. Still trying to get school to release my transcript. I will see how I get passport renewed after the holidays.

But please I will appreciate if anybody can share a sample of the settlement Plan.

Thanks. I will now now begin to get the rest of the documents like reference letters from present and former employments.

Thanks Canph, Regina and Ram! You guys are worthy seniors and consultants. It will be well with all of Us.

Thanks again!

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
HI

Do any one know about the URL for Online Portal.

Please also share info on the forms which are required for Provincial Program except Federal forms.
Here you go.

https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1

just create your log in and password but do not fill application as it is still as per old criteria and new application should be available after 1st January.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi All

I am new to this thread. I am from India.

First of all thanks to all the seniors for the valuable information on SNIP. They cleared most of my queries around SNIP program. I was thinking of going through some consultancy for the same but got confidence from this thread to apply it myself. Even the consultancy doesn't have these info that you guys have shared . I feel that you guys have saved my hard earned money(90K INR) from spending on some consultancy which could be fraud (who knows)

I have not yet evaluated my educational qualifications yet. I have seen mixed reviews on this topic from this forum. But decided to get my Educational qualification assessed and be ready . Could you someone please throw some lights on below points:
1.Where could i get my education assessed. (Any online link)
2. How much will it cost for the same.
3. How long it will take to get the qualifications assessed.

@ Ram : I have seen that you have done it already . Did you do it by your own. Can you pls share some info.

~Cheers
VN
You can do your Education assessment from WES.ORG
You have to select the WES ICAP Option
Costs break up are as follows
WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation + Storage)
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $205
Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
CPA Board Evaluation $305
Duplicate Reports $30

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
AIMS Passion said:
Many thanks Canph!

Your words are very comforting.

I am sure I will make it ultimately. Still trying to get school to release my transcript. I will see how I get passport renewed after the holidays.

But please I will appreciate if anybody can share a sample of the settlement Plan.

Thanks. I will now now begin to get the rest of the documents like reference letters from present and former employments.

Thanks Canph, Regina and Ram! You guys are worthy seniors and consultants. It will be well with all of Us.

Thanks again!
Hi AIMS,

If you check few posts back you will find the settlement plan posted by ram, but no one is sure regarding this settlement plan as we are feeling it as a generic rather specific for SINP.
Wait for a week, we will get clear picture regarding the whole process.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Please ram & canph,

I am seeking a clarification here, if i have earlier applied for a TRV visa and was denied. Am i to quote the UCI here when applying for SINP?

My family & i are just four in number, do i need to still fill IMM008DEPENU.

In IMM5669, there is a column under which states that the declaration must not be signed now because one may require to sign it in the presence of an Immigration Officer later - is it safe to leave that portion unsigned?

Thank You

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
hisaca said:
Please ram & canph,

I am seeking a clarification here, if i have earlier applied for a TRV visa and was denied. Am i to quote the UCI here when applying for SINP?
It won't affect your application, you should quote the earlier UCI

My family & i are just four in number, do i need to still fill IMM008DEPENU.
Yes, you got to fill

In IMM5669, there is a column under which states that the declaration must not be signed now because one may require to sign it in the presence of an Immigration Officer later - is it safe to leave that portion unsigned?
I am not sure about this, so need views from others

Thank You

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Canph,

Thanks, i thought the IMM008DEPENU is for those who have more than four family members. i will fill it it then and repeat what i have earlier. Thanks a mille

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Hello All,

Could please explain what to do with provincial forms , they are based on old policies not new one polices, how to treat with them????

Please suggest me how to deal with them...

gulshan

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

First I sent couple of emails:
(Email One) Saskatchewan immigration:

Dear Sir\Madam,
(1) I would like to know which one of the below are considered "regulated profession" in Saskatchewan:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)

(2) If any of the above are considered "regulated profession", aan a "Federal Skilled Worker Assessment report" from ICAS Canada considered a "Saskatchewan qualification recognition"?

Their reply:
Please visit http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/ for more information on regulatory bodies in Saskatchewan. All applicants in a regulated profession must obtain the required regulatory licensing before they can apply through the SINP.

(Email Two) CIPS Saskatchewan:
Dear Sir\Madam,

Good day.

(1) I would like to know which one of the below are considered "regulated profession" in Saskatchewan:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)

(2) If any of the above are considered "regulated profession", can a "Federal Skilled Worker Assessment report" from ICAS Canada considered a "Saskatchewan qualification recognition"?

Their reply:
Thank you for your questions.

CIPS Saskatchewan regulates its members and not the information technology area. But if you apply for the CIPS designation, it would help you when employers are looking at your education.

Please visit our website to see how you qualify for the designation.

http://www.cips.ca/certification

You can complete a general assessment http://www.cips.ca/ispassessment

CIPS Saskatchewan is a regulatory for our members.

I hope that the answers above help you with your application.

Good luck, CIPS Saskatchewan

**** I'm not sure if the above helps anyway *****

I have another question also, the forms mentioned in the below link are for 2013 applications:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled

Where are the new forms for 2014? any clue?

Thanks,

tabrez

Feb 17, 2012
Hi there,

I wanted to know

1. Does educational qualification have to be assessed for SINP?
2. Can I show a bank certificate with proof of funds of the past year (2012) as I have invested that money in buying a property? And so I can show the property documents too as proof.
3. Can I give a written note to Saskatchewan govt and cic that I will sell the property or do something with it to have my settlement funds ready once I get the visa? Will they accept this ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Bab_Kris

Dec 24, 2013
Hi All,

My status is:
1. I'm currently on Work permit in Canada and working for SK employer
2. I have good experience as required for SINP, I fall under NOC A
3. I have not taken IELTS yet, planning to take if at all it is mandatory.

Questions are.
1. In which Category can I apply for SINP for quick and clear processing?
2. Is IELTS mandatory?
3. Transcripts assessment mandatory?
4. without IELTS/ transcripts assessment can I apply for SINP on Jan 2nd and get these done later if at all they are mandatory?

Well as of now these, more can come based on information I gather. Thank you very much.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Dear All

I too have sent an email seeking clarity on the Regulated Profession and Educational Credentials. Their reply is as below in Red

The SINP will not asses WES certificates in place of education credentials. We require education certificates, degree, or diploma along with official transcripts.

So I guess your educational credentials should do for the moment and no need to worry about the WES credentials assessmenet

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
tabrez said:
Hi there,

I wanted to know

1. Does educational qualification have to be assessed for SINP?

Not necessary as per the latest email that I received from SINP. Have posted the same for your reference

2. Can I show a bank certificate with proof of funds of the past year (2012) as I have invested that money in buying a property? And so I can show the property documents too as proof.
No. I dont think so. Term Deposits, Mutual Funds, Savings Account, etc only qualify as funds

3. Can I give a written note to Saskatchewan govt and cic that I will sell the property or do something with it to have my settlement funds ready once I get the visa? Will they accept this ?
You cannot sell any property and show that as proof of funds.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
My answers as above