Med's Request
02-10-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2015
LANDED..........
7 May 2015
Alright forms and supporting documents submitted all done ... what now? how long do you guys anticipate for the status of the application / applicant to change from submitted to something else?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Hello Friends , Please help
A great Confusion....

where to upload experience certificate and IELTS score card.....
Edit applicant has no option to upload documents....
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Try at Edit Applicant and not at Edit Application.

migratecanada2012 said:
Hello Friends ,
A great Confusion....

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Starkane said:
Buddy once you have created an extra or unwanted entry it not possible to delete it. It's strange but true.. Just type "Not applicable" in the rows.. Also follow the guideline and don't forget settlement plan and checklist documents.

Only include the document which are required for the process.

Provincial Forms

Translator Affidavit
SINP 100-24 International Skilled Worker Category Checklist
Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form

Federal Forms

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A - Background/Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
Use of a Representative
Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
Supplementary Information - Your Travel

Regards,
Kane
Confused.

Must we submit Use of Representative Form and Authority to Declare Personal Information when we are not using a Representative.

Please Urgent answers any one!!!

Thanks

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
mohondubai said:
Try at Edit Applicant and not at Edit Application.
[size=10pt]But unable to see any button on Edit applicant page for upload , nor any drop down or not even an text box field to write any thing
on my computer , View applicant and edit applicant looks same...

What to do now ??

I am surprised how few people able to submit their applications , if this does not working....
I guess only complete applications will be considered

[/size]

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIMS Passion said:
Confused.

Must we submit Use of Representative Form and Authority to Declare Personal Information when we are not using a Representative.

Please Urgent answers any one!!!

Thanks
Hi, Those are forms in general. You are suppose to complete only those forms which are applicable for your case. So if you do not have any representative then you don't have to fill that form..

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Starkane said:
Hi, Those are forms in general. You are suppose to complete only those forms which are applicable for your case. So if you do not have any representative then you don't have fill that form..
Hello Starkane,
Do you know how i can upload the information regarding to Principal applicant ? , as Edit applicant and view Applicant looks same on my side

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Hello Friends , Please help
A great Confusion....

Kindly click on the home icon on the top corner of your account let the page completely load up and then you would see two light blue color icon in box shape first one "edit applicant" and second one "edit application". You need to select the first one and then on left corner of the page you would be able to see "english/french ability" which is exactly the place where you have to upload the ielts result score card.

Regards,
Kane

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Hello Starkane,
Do you know how i can upload the information regarding to Principal applicant ? , as Edit applicant and view Applicant looks same on my side
The general information such birth certificate,passport number etc would fall under "edit applicant" and federal forms,settlement funds etc would be under "edit application"

Kindly complete the form with these two options view applicant would only allow you to preview your application.

Regards,
Kane.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Starkane said:
The general information such birth certificate,passport number etc would fall under "edit applicant" and federal forms,settlement funds etc would be under "edit application"

Kindly complete the form with these two options view applicant would only allow you to preview your application.

Regards,
Kane.
Hello kane,
Thanks for your wonderful reply....but the problem is when i click on Edit applicant , system does not provide me any place to upload or enter information , all options as you mentioned shows in left side of screen but it open only in read only mode (viewing mode) , i am double sure that i hit the Edit applicant button only....

Your response would be appreciable

nily

Dec 28, 2013
How can we see the result in this doc.google
I can see nothing. it just asked me some questions

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Hello kane,
Thanks for your wonderful reply....but the problem is when i click on Edit applicant , system does not provide me any place to upload or enter information , all options as you mentioned shows in left side of screen but it open only in read only mode (viewing mode) , i am double sure that i hit the Edit applicant button only....

Your response would be appreciable

Your welcome... Well pal all the documents are uploaded under each and every selected category.
For instance when you click on the "English/French ability" icon you would notice on the right hand side of the application a small tabular form would appear. You would be required to fill in your details and right underneath the form you would notice two small icon "browse" which would assist you in selecting the file and then another icon "attach" would get the uploading done. Make sure you click save option and not next as i preferred to select the category on my own.

This process is applicable for all the areas. Hope this gave you the solution to your query.

Regards,
Kane

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi All

submitted the forms today.

just to check, the points system (which said resticted to 100) did not take in the points for IELTS. it just took point for education, age, work experience and (if you have family / job offer etc).

Will they add on their own ?

I got 48 without the IELTS points including that its 68.

regards
Jaspal

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Starkane said:
Your welcome... Well pal all the documents are uploaded under the option details.
For instance when you click on the "English/French ability" icon you would notice on the right hand side of the application a small tabular form would appear. You would be required to fill in your details and right underneath the form you would notice two small icon "browse" which would assist you in selecting the file and then another icon "attach" would get the uploading done.
This process is applicable for all the areas. Hope this gave you the solution to your query.

Regards,
Kane
hello Kane , I appreciate for your quick reply...
Yes i do agree with you that it should be like this only , but here , i cant see any difference between View applicant and Edit applicant screens , for example when i click "English/French ability" link , it shows tablular form on right but without any browse button or any Textbox to write ...i can send you my screen if possible here ....i don't know

I am ready with all my documents sitting before computer but system not allowing me to do any thing ...my bad luck :(

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Edit applicant --> Applicant details--> and you got your required items
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]But unable to see any button on Edit applicant page for upload , nor any drop down or not even an text box field to write any thing
on my computer , View applicant and edit applicant looks same...

What to do now ??

I am surprised how few people able to submit their applications , if this does not working....
I guess only complete applications will be considered

[/size]