+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys , has anybody’s application status changed ??? Any more updates ?
Not seen anything in the past 2-3 days. Normally the update the processing times as well by first week for the last quarter, which they have not done yet. At this rate the July applications might take a year to process.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Not seen anything in the past 2-3 days. Normally the update the processing times as well by first week for the last quarter, which they have not done yet. At this rate the July applications might take a year to process.
yes the SINP latest processing time is not yet updated for this year ‘24. Which im sure will exceed 40 weeks at the current rate. .. Lets hope & pray they fasten their processing ..

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
yes the SINP latest processing time is not yet updated for this year ‘24. Which im sure will exceed 40 weeks at the current rate. .. Lets hope & pray they fasten their processing ..
That’s all we can do, hope and pray. There is no transparency at all about what’s going on. The replies to emails are generic even if you have passed the processing time. Only difference is it’s an agent sending it instead of a machine. At least they can give some kind of estimation but no.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
That’s all we can do, hope and pray. There is no transparency at all about what’s going on. The replies to emails are generic even if you have passed the processing time. Only difference is it’s an agent sending it instead of a machine. At least they can give some kind of estimation but no.
My application is for the June ITA , submitted in july . Wish its done soon .

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
Hi guys , has anybody’s application status changed ??? Any more updates ?
No updates yet, in 42 week.
Reached out to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) via email below is the response.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently in queue for processing, as we are working to verify the information submitted with your application. You will be contacted and advised via email if additional documents are required, or when a decision has been made regarding your application.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
No updates yet, in 42 week.
Reached out to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) via email below is the response.

Your application is currently in queue for processing, as we are working to verify the information submitted with your application. You will be contacted and advised via email if additional documents are required, or when a decision has been made regarding your application.
Thats the same reply i got on email from them …. Diplomatic .

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Thats the same reply i got on email from them …. Diplomatic .
You guys have something to be happy about as below is the response I got yesterday:

We currently have a very large inventory of applications. As such, our Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry processing time is quite long.

Might be one reply for June ARs and the other for July.

nirav@p

Mar 20, 2024
You guys have something to be happy about as below is the response I got yesterday:

We currently have a very large inventory of applications. As such, our Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry processing time is quite long.

Might be one reply for June ARs and the other for July.
I don't think so because they are selecting candidates as per the most eligible and currently in demand. As some with December AR(oct ITA) are getting Nomination.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I don't think so because they are selecting candidates as per the most eligible and currently in demand. As some with December AR(oct ITA) are getting Nomination.
has to be OID .. as occupation in demand stream has closed down recently if im not wrong .

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Do not know about EE or OID but i got this information from one of a group that i am in
Probably might be some other stream then. And after October the draw scores have been so high that no one without family connection or with a job offer or in the hard to fill category will qualify.

Reactions: Mel17