+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Application returned

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi Nick,
Was just going through this thread and realised that pof requirements are different for sinp.
Can you please let me know. I am preparing for the jan opening if at all that happens.
What's the min amount in CAD that is required and what is it with the 90 days prior bank statement.
Pls explain. Thank you.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Ichowdhury said:
Hi Nick,
Was just going through this thread and realised that pof requirements are different for sinp.
Can you please let me know. I am preparing for the jan opening if at all that happens.
What's the min amount in CAD that is required and what is it with the 90 days prior bank statement.
Pls explain. Thank you.
You can find minimum amount of funds here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

which must be stable in your account for 90 days prior to submission.

you have to provide 3 months banks statement + bank certificate as PROOF of Funds

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Ichowdhury said:
Hi Nick,
Pls explain. Thank you.
SINP rejects the applications directly if you don't fulfill their POF requirements

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Dear Friend,

good day..
I couldn't find any relevant topic to ask my questions.
I have sent my application on Nov.4 and unfortunately i clicked on SUBMUT while I didn't upload all the documents.
I tried to resubmit but no success.
I emailed them and explained my problem. they gave me the document email and told me to send my documents to it. I sent my documents to the given email but as I was reading the topics I found our that they will reject your application if you didn't upload all of your documents.
is it true?? do they reject these files??
I am really exhausted...... and sad..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Fahimeh_t said:
Dear Friend,

good day..
I have sent my application on Nov.4 and unfortunately i clicked on SUBMUT while I didn't upload all the documents.
I emailed them and explained my problem. they gave me the document email and told me to send my documents to it. I sent my documents to the given email but as I was reading the topics I found our that they will reject your application if you didn't upload all of your documents.
relax bro.

Since you have emailed the missing documents there are only 2 things you can do;

1. Hope they accept the missing documents you emailed and they process your application

2. Start preparing all your documents for 2016 when they reopen.

Hopefully, the first one comes true! I also forgot to attach a document and emailed it to them.

Good luck to us all

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
One_Topsy said:
relax bro.

Since you have emailed the missing documents there are only 2 things you can do;

1. Hope they accept the missing documents you emailed and they process your application

2. Start preparing all your documents for 2016 when they reopen.

Hopefully, the first one comes true! I also forgot to attach a document and emailed it to them.

Good luck to us all
Dear One_Topsy,

thanks for your kind reply.
I emailed them again as ask for my problem.
they exactly said your answers!! haha
I hope we could pass this stage as well.

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Thanks, this topic help me alot. My application is returned due to some missing docs, while creating SINP application again sould I say yes where it asks for "have you applied before"? I tried to ask yes but it created new tab and in new tab some obtion were like "visa location".

Regards,

Nabeel. H

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nabamb said:
Thanks, this topic help me alot. My application is returned due to some missing docs, while creating SINP application again sould I say yes where it asks for "have you applied before"? I tried to ask yes but it created new tab and in new tab some obtion were like "visa location".

Regards,

Nabeel. H
Yes, and give details of previous application

Mar 20, 2016
Dear experts,

I submitted my SINP application in July and received an email saying that my application status has been returned.

Missing documents: Work experience credentials, Code of Conduct, Spouse Passport, Schedule A (Spouse) and Additional Family Information.

I am only worried on Work experience credentials as the rest I have secured a PDF file, I have employment certificates from my previous companies as well as my current employer. Is Employment certificate from Human Resources considered as a valid Work Experience Credentials?

I would appreciate your advise on what are the work experience credentials you all have submitted and wasn't returned.

Best of luck to all of us.

Maccand

Jan 2, 2017
Dear Friend,

good day..
@Fahimeh_t : what happen to your application... is this successful or returned.
Pls tel us update

NewStart2018

Jul 6, 2018
They've fixed the online portal since you submitted and added the language panel during the pre-application. A few of us got around it by emailing the IELTS to SINP directly.

In any case, create a new application ASAP because SINP-EE has reopened yesterday.
@bellaluna ,

I also do have submitted my SINP Express entry profile, after submission I noticed that one of the file has all necessary information but it missed signature at bottom, can i send them now via email to their designated email ID or I should wait for the correspondence from them. Please suggest.