13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
apara said:
Thanks for thè info! But what i meant was is there any rejection in nomination stage itself after funds get converted...coz i have not yet received nomination/rejection from SINP.
Oh yes, fund conversion is totally different from Nomination. I think Fund conversion work done by the Accountant or Finance Clerk and Nomination related work completed by the different official.

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIKHAN2000 said:
Congratulations furious on your nomination. What was your additional docs request and on which date did you send it? Kindly respond because they have requeste for add docs from me also on 12 July and I have sent them on 08/08/2016. Yet no outcome.
Hi Rikhan
Addn docs requested were uodated PoF, Souse additional info form
Sent on 13 July, in process the same date

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Hello

I have submitted SINP August 30 Intake and just received letter to intimated successfully submitted from SINP.
but unfortunately , i could not uploaded some documents including Education credentials, Experiences certificate and POF documents.

is there still provision to send missing documents before any official intimation from SNIP ? OR

they will ask and give time to send missing documents ? OR

they will refuse based on missing/incomplete documents ?

they mentioned in their letter

"The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or documents, you application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a complete application . any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds."

Kingly elaborate it and i need guideline from senior and experience persons on same.

Thank Yo

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Hello

Mine bank statement and letter does not have any email address...how they will confirm it ??? should i get it from bank to provide them ??
what is the normally process & procedure to confirm the bank statement they adopted...?

Kindly senior advise on it ..

Thank You

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliriyan said:
Hello

I have submitted SINP August 30 Intake and just received letter to intimated successfully submitted from SINP.
but unfortunately , i could not uploaded some documents including Education credentials, Experiences certificate and POF documents.

is there still provision to send missing documents before any official intimation from SNIP ? -Send it to immigration.documents....email address asap. Please note that, they can reject your application anyway. It totally depends on Visa officer. Hence, whether you act proactive or keep waiting result would be same.

they will ask and give time to send missing documents ? OR -They might request or reject no one can confirm that.

they will refuse based on missing/incomplete documents ?- Chances are high but not certain

"The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or documents, you application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a complete application . any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds."

Kingly elaborate it and i need guideline from senior and experience persons on same.- If I were you- i would have been sending the mandatory documents via email and create a new profile with new email address so that I can apply again next time in case I get rejected. Before submitting the new profile make sure to mention previous rejection on relevant section

Thank Yo

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliriyan said:
Hello

is there still provision to send missing documents before any official intimation from SNIP ? OR

they will ask and give time to send missing documents ? OR

they will refuse based on missing/incomplete documents ?

Kingly elaborate it and i need guideline from senior and experience persons on same.

Thank Yo
You should send the documents asap before they check it for completeness, if documents are not sent before completeness check which generally is within a week then it will certainly be rejected.
I missed attaching below docs which I sent next day

POF
Settlement Plan
ECA

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding my SINP application.

I applied on 18th May 2016. Received additional information request on 14th July and submitted the documents on 15th August. This request was to upload 3 months account statements for all the accounts that I have shown for Proof of Funds. Some are savings balance and some are recurring deposits and fixed deposits. It was very difficult to take statement for term deposits for specific time period. What I did was I downloaded summary of my recurring deposits from banks internet banking website and it mentioned details like start date, maturity date, maturity value etc and got this signed and stamped. Simillary for an FD. For FD got FD receipts and statements.

Now again I have received an additional document request on 31st August. This time they have asked for birth certificate of my spouse, online settlement plan and proof of settlement funds. For funds they have asked statement of account and transaction history for all the accounts and specificalky mention in the information request letter that "All term deposits should mention your name, start date, maturity date, amount". Honestly I have submitted these things earlier also. But nevertheless I have prepared a letter of explanation and in that LOE I have described about wach account type and what all documents I have attached for each account. Like for Recurring Deposit I have downloaded provisional RD statement. This statement is from start date till present date. Not a statement for specific 3 months because like I said no provision to take statement for specific time period. However, the RD statement clearly shows the amount of each installment paid and at which dates the installments were paid. So lets say if SINP is interestef in knowing balance in my RD between 18th Feb - 18th May. Installement paid date was 6th Feb so as per RD statement they can add up all the paid installment amount till 6th Feb which is effectively the amount as of 18th Feb as the next installment date is 6th March. So this way it can be calculated. Should I explain this to them in the LOE for each RD or is this self explanatory?? Please let me know guys if I have understood their requirement correctly or not or am I missing out on something.. Please help..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
averma said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding my SINP application.

I applied on 18th May 2016. Received additional information request on 14th July and submitted the documents on 15th August. This request was to upload 3 months account statements for all the accounts that I have shown for Proof of Funds. Some are savings balance and some are recurring deposits and fixed deposits. It was very difficult to take statement for term deposits for specific time period. What I did was I downloaded summary of my recurring deposits from banks internet banking website and it mentioned details like start date, maturity date, maturity value etc and got this signed and stamped. Simillary for an FD. For FD got FD receipts and statements.

Now again I have received an additional document request on 31st August. This time they have asked for birth certificate of my spouse, online settlement plan and proof of settlement funds. For funds they have asked statement of account and transaction history for all the accounts and specificalky mention in the information request letter that "All term deposits should mention your name, start date, maturity date, amount". Honestly I have submitted these things earlier also. But nevertheless I have prepared a letter of explanation and in that LOE I have described about wach account type and what all documents I have attached for each account. Like for Recurring Deposit I have downloaded provisional RD statement. This statement is from start date till present date. Not a statement for specific 3 months because like I said no provision to take statement for specific time period. However, the RD statement clearly shows the amount of each installment paid and at which dates the installments were paid. So lets say if SINP is interestef in knowing balance in my RD between 18th Feb - 18th May. Installement paid date was 6th Feb so as per RD statement they can add up all the paid installment amount till 6th Feb which is effectively the amount as of 18th Feb as the next installment date is 6th March. So this way it can be calculated. Should I explain this to them in the LOE for each RD or is this self explanatory?? Please let me know guys if I have understood their requirement correctly or not or am I missing out on something.. Please help..
Try to get Bank Manager certificate about amount holding and total amount on Bank Letter head. This is the most reliable document.

lanruze

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Has anyone gotten nomination and subsequently PPR with Bsc degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering but working in IT(NOC 2171) in the last 10 years?

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
ashuindian said:
Don't do this, yes they would search all things, they are not stupid, this is their routine duty. If u want to apply with Different Job Reference letter, then don't touch the dates and time which u have shown for your previous Job description.
Thanks Ashuindian for your clarification.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
lanruze said:
Hello guys,

Has anyone gotten nomination and subsequently PPR with Bsc degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering but working in IT(NOC 2171) in the last 10 years?
They consider Electronics Engineering for 2171, u can apply.

gratesthope

Sep 3, 2016
Dear All,

I need help to understand that SINP of SASKACHEWAN, as per new In Demand occupation list, it is mentioned compulsory licensing is not required. can i submit my application prior to start my licensing process or not.
I know licensing is taking too much time and right now it seems impossible.

Any one please clarify

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
gratesthope said:
Dear All,

I need help to understand that SINP of SASKACHEWAN, as per new In Demand occupation list, it is mentioned compulsory licensing is not required. can i submit my application prior to start my licensing process or not.
I know licensing is taking too much time and right now it seems impossible.

Any one please clarify
There are only 21 NOC related jobs in their High Demand Occupation List for EE and OID, and all are license free. First of all check the list for your suitable NOC.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
How we can increase our points"?

There are 5 ways to increase your points.

1- To re-take your IELTS with higher score
2- More work experience.
3- Higher education
4- Taking French course and French test result
5- Getting married if you are single.
6- Try to find employer in Canada this will guaranty your approval for sure

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
They consider Electronics Engineering for 2171, u can apply.
Ashu,

Please advise.

Is the NOC suppose to match your field of education or your current occupation? What about in a situation where your field of study is totally different from your current occupation but you have spent 6 years on your current job/occupation? For example, your current occupation falls under NOC 1225 but your field of study is in general arts say you read Education (English). Will this make the person ineligible in NOC 1225? Is this a problem in SINP? Thanks.