05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
akubilly said:
Ashu,

Please advise.

Is the NOC suppose to match your field of education or your current occupation? What about in a situation where your field of study is totally different from your current occupation but you have spent 6 years on your current job/occupation? For example, your current occupation falls under NOC 1225 but your field of study is in general arts say you read Education (English). Will this make the person ineligible in NOC 1225? Is this a problem in SINP? Thanks.
No, they reject the form immediately. This is the main cause of maximum form rejection. They don't compromise in their rules for not a single line.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
SINP MAY 16 applied, June 21 additional doc requested. Status still in process. In July, he has moved to Sask on work permit. Can he inform SINP and of this change of location and residence status? Advise him pls

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

The weirdest thing just happened.

I logged into myCiC account to look through my express entry profile and I can't find it.

My profile isn't there!!!

Has anyone experienced this and what should I do.

I haven't been nominated yet but hopefully soon.

I need your advice guys!

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
ashuindian said:
Try to get Bank Manager certificate about amount holding and total amount on Bank Letter head. This is the most reliable document.
Thanks. I have obtained the statements for RD and FD for 3 months time period as requested by SINP. I have send them the documents yesterday. I hope now they will not come back with additional information request. Hope to know the decission soon from SINP.

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Dear friends need your suggestion. I am main applicant.

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
Singhjasmeet13 said:
Dear friends need your suggestion. I am main applicant.

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you
You are the nominee of the account, not the account holder. So the money not in your name. It is stated in the guideline that the money should be in your name or your spouse's name or in both of your names in a joint account.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
SINP MAY 16 applied, June 21 additional doc requested. Status still in process. In July, he has moved to Sask on work permit. Can he inform SINP and of this change of location and residence status? Advise him pls

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
pedestal-man said:
Same here man. I was requested for add docs on 12 july. I have supplied them on 8 august. From 10 august app status is "In Process". I am planning to hold on unti 4.10 month of their average file processing time expires. Then I will give them a query. You should do the same. its been 3 months and 17 days and counting. :-X :-X :-X

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Did u move to sask after applying?
RIKHAN2000 said:
Same here man. I was requested for add docs on 12 july. I have supplied them on 8 august. From 10 august app status is "In Process". I am planning to hold on unti 4.10 month of their average file processing time expires. Then I will give them a query. You should do the same. its been 3 months and 17 days and counting. :-X :-X :-X

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I had filled "Do you have certificate of nomination from province" under application details in Express entry as "No" because I didn't have any. In parallel, I applied for SINP and got the nomination, today I accepted the nomination in express entry which increased the CRS score by 600 but the question is still marked as "No", shouldn't it have been changed to "Yes" automatically. Please share your experience, how it behaved and if it's the right behaviour.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
kamy said:
Hi,

I had filled "Do you have certificate of nomination from province" under application details in Express entry as "No" because I didn't have any. In parallel, I applied for SINP and got the nomination, today I accepted the nomination in express entry which increased the CRS score by 600 but the question is still marked as "No", shouldn't it have been changed to "Yes" automatically. Please share your experience, how it behaved and if it's the right behaviour.
You would be getting an ITA after the next draw and then would be required to fill and submit PR application form. There you would have to fill yes for provincial nomination.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
You would be getting an ITA after the next draw and then would be required to fill and submit PR application form. There you would have to fill yes for provincial nomination.
Thanks rockytg, I see you are from Delhi and already filed CIC application, Is there any panel physician you would recommend for medicals. Website mentions there are doctors which use emedical versus some other doctors. I would like to go with anything more hasselfree in terms of document transfer to CIC. Do they perform blood test on kids as well?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
kamy said:
Thanks rockytg, I see you are from Delhi and already filed CIC application, Is there any panel physician you would recommend for medicals. Website mentions there are doctors which use emedical versus some other doctors. I would like to go with anything more hasselfree in terms of document transfer to CIC. Do they perform blood test on kids as well?
We have Max Multi Speciality Centre and Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre where you can get the medicals done in Delhi. Both are eMedical enabled and hence you would not be required to send the documents, that would be taken care by the medical centre.
Do not have much idea of which centre/physician is better. Did go through the reviews on net and found it to be more or less the same, though Max seems more professional.

I got my medicals done from Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre. It being nearer to my home, in case of further medical tests(expecting sputum culture and Xray) that would save time in the hectic Delhi traffic :)

My experience with Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre was just average. Nothing much to talk about.
Inquired about the process and fees and was quoted a price of Rs.4400. However, when i went for booking 3 days after they increased the price to Rs.5150 which was pretty weird. Reason given by them was they are required to send the reports and other immigration stuff costs. Though weird but did not argue on it.
I had an appointment for 1500 hrs. Reached there and found that there were good number of people there for getting medicals(immigration) done in same time slot. My number came in at around 1730 hours. As the end of day was approaching and good number of people were still left , the physician hurried through the process, one which took nearly 10-12 minutes earlier per case was done being done in 5-7 minutes.

Do not have idea about blood tests for kids.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
We have Max Multi Speciality Centre and Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre where you can get the medicals done in Delhi. Both are eMedical enabled and hence you would not be required to send the documents, that would be taken care by the medical centre.
Do not have much idea of which centre/physician is better. Did go through the reviews on net and found it to be more or less the same, though Max seems more professional.

I got my medicals done from Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre. It being nearer to my home, in case of further medical tests(expecting sputum culture and Xray) that would save time in the hectic Delhi traffic :)

My experience with Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Centre was just average. Nothing much to talk about.
Inquired about the process and fees and was quoted a price of Rs.4400. However, when i went for booking 3 days after they increased the price to Rs.5150 which was pretty weird. Reason given by them was they are required to send the reports and other immigration stuff costs. Though weird but did not argue on it.
I had an appointment for 1500 hrs. Reached there and found that there were good number of people there for getting medicals(immigration) done in same time slot. My number came in at around 1730 hours. As the end of day was approaching and good number of people were still left , the physician hurried through the process, one which took nearly 10-12 minutes earlier per case was done being done in 5-7 minutes.

Do not have idea about blood tests for kids.
Thanks a ton, very helpful