+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

GS1984

Sep 7, 2015
How many May applicants still waiting for Nomination?

Please let me know so i can add you in Whatsapp group
Reply with your Mobile no, NOC , Name, Current Status..

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am stuck due to a technical glitch in CIC, at the end of my application I had clicked on report technical issue to get help on one of the field but it threw me out and after that it didn't allow me to login, desperately I tried to login few times but showed me incomplete user name and password error and didn't let me go to security question page to further login.
Now it has locked my account due to maximum login attempts, how can we get help from CIC on this?
Is there any mail id or phone numbers?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My funds have been converted.

The conversion date stated is 18th of May but the exchange rate used doesn't seem right as the converted amount is below the Funds required.

I maintained the required funds for three months prior to my application using the exchange rate as at May 18 2016.

My application still says in process.

Say my application is found Ineligible, can I go for a secondary review based on the exchange rate?

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
HI Guys,

I want to ask to people who got Nominated in this category. How your employer is contacted to verify work experience ???

Looking forward to know about this.

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
Friends,

I need advice.

Yesterday I received an email from SINP asking to withdraw one of my two applications. I had applied under OID on June 20. My funds were 40 days short at that time. "Date of Conversion" was filled last week without the funds being converted. I sent them an updated bank statement recently which they have attached in my OASIS application.

Second application was also OID on Aug 30, the status of which is "application received".

What are the chances to get nomination on my June 20 application?
Which one should I withdraw?
Will they open EE soon?

Thanks in advance.

May 13, 2016
Hi all,
new to this forum.... To apply and get selected for SINP, do we still need to have a job offer or we can get selected with the points itself?

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

When I submitted the application my POF are in different types (bonds and mutual funds).
But now I collected all the amount and Placed in Bank as BOND.
1. Will it be OK if i send the updated POF now?
2. To which mail id I need to send it?

Please help.

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys
My application status is still Waiting on applicant after 10 days of sending Additional documents to SINP.
however I emailed them 4 days ago and they replied that we received your documents and after the assessment we will change the status.
does anyone here experienced such problem?it is not usual to take such a long time for status changing.
my last time WOA status changed 2 days after sending documents but this time it took along time.
thank you in advance

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sridevi Srikanth said:
Hi all,
new to this forum.... To apply and get selected for SINP, do we still need to have a job offer or we can get selected with the points itself?
for SINP EE and OID stream you just need to get points at least 60 out of 100

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Canada_freak said:
hi guys
My application status is still Waiting on applicant after 10 of sending Additional documents to SINP.
however I emailed them 4 days ago and they replied that we received your documents and after the assessment we will change the status.
does anyone here experienced such problem?it is not usual to take such a long time for status changing.
my last time WOA status changed 2 days after sending documents but this time it took along time.
thank you in advance
It seems recently this is quite normal. I have sent my doc for 11 days and still waiting for applicant. But one buddy said he got the nomination today directly from writing for applicant . Maybe it is not necessary to change the status.

May 13, 2016
Hi,

I am yet to apply for ee and SINP. I have my direct masters thro open university and it is MA English and for this course there need not be any bachelors degree as this masters will be done after 21 years.so my qualification is Ma english 2 years after my 12th. I have got my WES cleared with 4 years equivalent of canadian degree.

Now my NOC is 2171 as i have certification for Business analyst/system analyst and other few certificates and my first job itselt if analyst and now with 10 years of experience.

Accolrding to my NOC i must have a degree in computer science, but i have MA in english, will this be a problem at any point of time for EE or SINP?

Please throw light

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Hi,

Can someone advise me how to create multiple profiles for following provincial nominee programmes under SINP? or is one profile sufficient for all these categories? How can we submit multiple PNPs if required?

The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand

Can you please also advise do I need to create multiple users in order to set up different profiles to apply for all above PNP categories?

Where can I find out all applications for all three categories above?

My actual NOC is 2283 but I could not find it when creating a profile. I have selected 2171 there and selected 2282 under work experience

Thanks in advance.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashu,

Hope you are doing great!

I just got nominated. Is there any thread to discuss about next steps? I have accepted the PT invitation and points have been added already in my profile.

Ideally, my next step should be to wait for getting an ITA first right?

Thanks.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Ashu,

Hope you are doing great!

I just got nominated. Is there any thread to discuss about next steps? I have accepted the PT invitation and points have been added already in my profile.

Ideally, my next step should be to wait for getting an ITA first right?

Thanks.
You would get an ITA in the next draw and then would be required to fill the PR form.
As you had filed the application for SINP, you would be having all of the documents which CIC would require. In addition you would be required to undergo medicals and get PCC.
So, apply for PCC If not already done as it can be time consuming.