Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
anirudhap said:
if you tab 1 is yellow and all rest r green, just go to ethics section and tick YES checkbox again....it will go green and you would be able to proceed...
Thanks Anirudh,
It worked for me...
Now i have one another issue... Can you tell me can we remove unwanted statement funds screens ?? As i accidentally created number of tabs for this but unable to delete...

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Thanks Anirudh,
It worked for me...
Now i have one another issue... Can you tell me can we remove unwanted statement funds screens ?? As i accidentally created number of tabs for this but unable to delete...
you cannot delete those screens...either create new application all together or fill same fund info..

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
anirudhap said:
you cannot delete those screens...either create new application all together or fill same fund info..
Will it be ok i i write NA for these unwanted screens ??
There are 10 numbers of these settlement funds screens but i need just one....
Should i go with this profile or create a new one ??

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
HELLO MAY EE APPLICANTS........
Anyone new who got nominated ?? or any other update??
Seems that SINP has new requirement for May applicants, and that is "A LOT OF PATIENCE".

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
hb_rashidy said:
Seems that SINP has new requirement for May applicants, and that is "A LOT OF PATIENCE".
Absolutely right. :mad: :eek: :-\

seabay

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Cannot agree with you any more, :D

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
seabay said:
Cannot agree with you any more, :D
SINP IS the game of patience.

seabay

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
SINP IS the game of patience.
Totally agree with you, I am full of patience, but I am confused why July application got nominations much earlier than May applications, :D

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
seabay said:
Totally agree with you, I am full of patience, but I am confused why July application got nominations much earlier than May applications, :D
Indeed.. No one knows the process and how SINP processes the applications.. totally confused :-\ ???

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
seabay said:
This is the real time to Provide Nomination which is mentioned in their website. Only few people get early.

International Skilled Worker
SINP Category
Quarter 1 - 2016-17
(April 1 to June 30, 2016) Measured in months

Employment Offer 0.9
Occupation In-Demand 6.3
Express Entry 4.1

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Neerajkr80 said:
Indeed.. No one knows the process and how SINP processes the applications.. totally confused :-\ ???
Neeraj, u r EE applicant. Why are u so late?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashuindian said:
U r doing something wrong. Click on sub-window "Add family member Detail", Search it for it is on right upper side.
This is written in the online Login website for creating record of Family Member. When you click on "Create/Change Application Screens for Family Member" it opens for including details and uploading documents for that particular family member. Remember very important, when u click this, fill and upload all necessary things continuously without stopping and after completing check the "Yes" button to showing completeness. You can't open in future this window. Repeat this process for all Family members by clicking "Create Family Member" tab. This is written in their website about that :-

You must create a record for all of the applicant's family members (spouse and dependent children). Each family member has their own set of required screens that must be completed. Please click Create/Change Application Screens for Family Member button to view their section. Not doing so may cause your application to be ineligble. You must fill in details and attach applicable documents and forms for each family member.
If the applicant has more than one family member, you must add a family member record for each additional person by clicking on "Create Family Member" button to the right.

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Hello Seniors,please i need your assistance . I got a mail from SINP saying;

"Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
because of the reasons listed in the enclosure.
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
for the SINP at www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
David Li
Manager
SINP

Enclosed
List of Application Deficiencies

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not
awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10
years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level
"A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in
Saskatchewan."

My Timeline:
Submitted Application May 17th 2016
NOC 1224
Ineligible for Nomination August 8

below is my job description:

1. (May 2014 – Present) Property Administrator/ Manager
Job Descriptions

 *Directly in charge of newly built buildings, inspecting the property and making sure it meets all the relevant health and safety requirements before placement in the market for sale/rent.
 *Manage client’s rental/lease properties and keeping terms of lease agreement.
 *Respond to customers call to enquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Collect yearly rental fees from short-let tenants at the firm’s serviced apartments.
 *Follow up on maintenance contractors and ensure they perform maintenance practices regularly on serviced apartments managed by the firm. *Make repairs as needed, and makes payments to providers of utility services, such as electricity, water, internet, cleaners, security services and power generator maintenance.
 *Arrangement of periodic waste disposal and evacuation of skeptic tank.
 *Provides high-quality services to existing tenants, as well as interact with prospective renters in a friendly manner.
 *Prepare and explain various rental/leasing contracts to clients for easy and clear understanding of property laws.
 *Provides on-site presence with contractors, vendors, and homeowners.
 *Coordinate with contractors for estimates, implementation of repairs, maintenance, renovations and inspect contractors work upon completion for client.
 *Send architectural applications to local towns planning authority for review and approval of building projects.
 *Management of day-to-day building contractor’s performance; inspects buildings on an ongoing basis to ensure functionality and adherence to building specification.
 *Prepare and deliver resident renewal letters and initiate new leases with existing tenants.
 *Pursue timely and accurate rent collection, process accounts payable/receivable from tenants and prepare rent letters/ reconciliations for tenants and home owners.
 *Prepare monthly/quarterly reports of ongoing building projects to be copied, bound and sent out to clients.
 *Distribute information to tenants, staff, building contractors, security staff, etc., and provide direction to onsite security and janitorial staff as needed

2. (February 2011 – May 2014) Property Clerk
Job Descriptions

 *Respond to customers call to inquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Assist with operational processes and transaction workflow in order to meet critical deadlines
 *Respond to clients’ letters and phone calls regarding violations, fines and government regulatory fees.
 *Coordinate meeting places and times.
 *Coordinate moves of tenants in and out of the building.
 *Conduct property inspection and show prospective client suitable property for purchase/rent.
 *Support the property manager daily operations work with the maintenance staff and serve as liaison to tenants to ensure quality service.
 *Keep rentals records, daily filing of clients’ documents, filling, periodic visit at the local town planning department to ensure appropriate developmental approval, payments and office administration.
 *Update and maintain tenant contact sheets.
 *Responsible for the creation and maintaining of records management

3.(February 2009 – February 2011) Accommodation Officer
Job Descriptions

 *Provide advice and guidance to prospective and existing tenants.
 *Receive and answer queries in person, by email and phone from clients.
 *Ensure available properties are marketed and advertised in specialized property magazines and promotional materials.
 *Negotiate leasing terms/ conditions and close deals for rentals/leasing.
 *Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically.
 *Co-ordinate day-to-day operations management of rental and serviced apartments for the firm and clients.
 *Supervise the health and safety standards of property within the firm and on behalf of home owners.
 *Responsible for daily maintenance of property facility, maintenance and renovation work on utilities (electricity, water, internet, cleaning, security services) and buildings.

Please, how do i go about this ,so tiring and confusing ??? ??? ???.Please,i would like to know how to correct my mistake so as to reapply.

Thanks for your assistance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Neerajkr80 said:
Ashu, the timelines you are looking at is for NS but I did applied to SINP as well in June OID & July EE..
Oh sorry, submitting application is your hobby.