+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Ubangiji said:
Hello Seniors,please i need your assistance . I got a mail from SINP saying;

"Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
because of the reasons listed in the enclosure.
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
for the SINP at www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
David Li
Manager
SINP

Enclosed
List of Application Deficiencies

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not
awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10
years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level
"A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in
Saskatchewan."

My Timeline:
Submitted Application May 17th 2016
NOC 1224
Ineligible for Nomination August 8

Please, how do i go about this ,so tiring and confusing ??? ??? ???.Please,i would like to know how to correct my mistake so as to reapply.

Thanks for your assistance.
NOC 1224 is in demand list, then how you have been rejected based on the fact that your NOC is not in demand ?
Did you carefully study your job descriptions i.e. whether your all experiences fall in NOC 1224 or you are lacking somewhere?
Also, what was your score while you submitted your application?

If one or more of your experiences do not match with NOC 1224, then you need to reconsider the reference letter(s) and try to modify the same so to include descriptions as per NOC 1224 therein.

However, with a careful study of the rejection email, it seems that David is not concerned with matching of your experiences with Job descriptions as specified in NOC 1224, rather he states that "Your occupation is not in HIGH demand", which might mean that you have been rejected because market of Property Administrators in saturated in SK, probably. If the later assumption, which seems correct, is the underlying reason of your rejection then it's weird. Since if NOC-1224 was not in high demand then why the same was included in the demand list?

You can email him to explain the concrete reasons of your rejection so that you can rectify in subsequent submissions.

Good Luck.
GB

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
ashuindian said:
Oh sorry, submitting application is your hobby.
Sorry but don't you think so you are rude here since your already got nominated.. It's not your fault people usually behave like this when they are nominated and through with the first phase..

Its not a hobby but opportunities which I didn't let go. I had not expected such reply from you.

Anyways, we cant stop anyone to speak so thank you for your comments buddy.

Wish you luck!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
</script>aret(this);" onclick="storeCaret(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret(this);" onchange="storeCaret(this);" tabindex="2">
Neerajkr80 said:
Sorry but don't you think so you are rude here since your already got nominated.. It's not your fault people usually behave like this when they are nominated and through with the first phase..

Its not a hobby but opportunities which I didn't let go. I had not expected such reply from you.

Anyways, we cant stop anyone to speak so thank you for your comments buddy.

Wish you luck!
oh, I am talking friendly. Why r u so serious? This is the effort of release tension. I am only nominated not immigranteed. Many people rejected after nomination. So this is not the matter of pride. And I am not rude dear, only friendly, this my nature.

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Guybrush said:
NOC 1224 is in demand list, then how you have been rejected based on the fact that your NOC is not in demand ?
Did you carefully study your job descriptions i.e. whether your all experiences fall in NOC 1224 or you are lacking somewhere?
Also, what was your score while you submitted your application?

If one or more of your experiences do not match with NOC 1224, then you need to reconsider the reference letter(s) and try to modify the same so to include descriptions as per NOC 1224 therein.

However, with a careful study of the rejection email, it seems that David is not concerned with matching of your experiences with Job descriptions as specified in NOC 1224, rather he states that "Your occupation is not in HIGH demand", which might mean that you have been rejected because market of Property Administrators in saturated in SK, probably. If the later assumption, which seems correct, is the underlying reason of your rejection then it's weird. Since if NOC-1224 was not in high demand then why the same was included in the demand list?

You can email him to explain the concrete reasons of your rejection so that you can rectify in subsequent submissions.

Good Luck.
GB

Thanks for your suggestion,really grateful.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
finsaini said:
Hi,

So many settlement funds window generated in oasis mistakenly how i can delete those one? Pls guide me.
Create new profile then fill again.

Farmanullah

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Med's Done....
Waiting
SINP APPLICANTS Jan-2017

I am Electrical &Electronics Engineer with NOC 2133 and want to lodge my immigration to SINP skilled express entry but my profession in demand list this time.
When this demand list will be refreshed ?
I have ECA assessment.May I need more licensing before SUBMISSION of case?
I think my skill level is B.
Can any one guide me about my above queries..
Thanks,
Khan

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Re: SINP APPLICANTS Jan-2017

Farmanullah said:
I am Electrical &Electronics Engineer with NOC 2133 and want to lodge my immigration to SINP skilled express entry but my profession in demand list this time.
When this demand list will be refreshed ?
I have ECA assessment.May I need more licensing before SUBMISSION of case?
I think my skill level is B.
Can any one guide me about my above queries..
Thanks,
Khan
2133 is not in the list. The list updated on May 2016 and there is no possibility to update up to 1 year. Yes it needs license but don't think about that because it is so time taking and about to impossible. Yes it is B category. You can think about Morden Immigration.

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the SINP – EE and OID applications.

I applied under OID category on June 20 and my application status is ‘in process’. However, my funds at that time were only 1 month old so they might reject that application.
Now, when they open next hopefully for EE, can I make a new application without withdrawing my current app?
If I have to withdraw my current application, how can I do that?
To create a new application, can I use the same log-in? (what if I withdraw or don’t withdraw)?

Many thanks.

Jagas

Jan 27, 2016
@Salem - Sorry to say, mostly they will reject your application.
SINP is very strict about proof of funds (3 months before application submission).

SINP will process only one application at a time .
If they observe anyone submitted more than one application, they will ask us to choose which application to proceed with.

Create new application using new log-in and submit it in next intake.
All the best...

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
Jagas said:
@Salem - Sorry to say, mostly they will reject your application.
SINP is very strict about proof of funds (3 months before application submission).

SINP will process only one application at a time .
If they observe anyone submitted more than one application, they will ask us to choose which application to proceed with.

Create new application using new log-in and submit it in next intake.
All the best...

Thanks for your reply.
:)

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
ashuindian said:
Create new profile then fill again.
No need to create new profile
I faced the same problem and send a mail to SINP and Got a reply from SINP.....

Thank you for your email.

You will not be able to delete any screens. Please leave these blank, or enter in the name field “Duplicate record”.

Kind regards,

VS – Customer Service Officer

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Government of Saskatchewan

Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp

I hope it helps...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Parmodchoudhari said:
No need to create new profile
I faced the same problem and send a mail to SINP and Got a reply from SINP.....

Thank you for your email.

You will not be able to delete any screens. Please leave these blank, or enter in the name field “Duplicate record”.

Kind regards,

VS – Customer Service Officer

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Government of Saskatchewan

Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp

I hope it helps...
Good. But I did first one, I think it is cleaner.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.