+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

shelinkid

May 23, 2015
webbman90 said:
A friend of mine just got her application returned this morning :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now am wondering, if your application has been in process since 20th of May, Does this mean you have HOPE of getting nominated :( :'(...

Kindly share with us the reason given for the application return.

hhsivy

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Nomination.....
08-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-07-2016
IELTS Request
18-08-2016
Med's Request
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2017
zen2x said:
really? who?

btw, we got the same NOC and timeline. Did you get any document request from them? I hope our nomination will come soon. ;)
Never mind, I must misunderstood his point. He's sentence "I got my SINP nomination today in my email just within two weeks.. I m surprised.. They asked me 2 papers that was missing in my file.. So Check ur email inbox or spam..."

I thought he applied at May 2016

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP Process (Source-Britishexpat, by Jaycea 2012)

PRE-SCREENING
Pre-Screening
• Applications are pre-screened by information verification clerks (IVC) to ensure that only those applications that are complete and that meet basic criteria are accepted for criteria assessment.
• If the application is deemed incomplete by an IVC, the application is returned to the applicant with a letter indicating what documents are needed to meet pre-screening standards.
Data Entry
• If the application is accepted for assessment, an IVC completes data entry of the documents provided.
III. BASIC REVIEW
• Files that successfully pass pre-screening are randomly assigned to an Information Verification Analyst (IVA) for a basic review in order of the date received.
• The IVA completes a basic review to ensure that the applicant has provided sufficient documentation to meet the category's eligibility criteria and makes case notes on the file.
• If the application does not meet the basic review criteria, a letter is sent to the applicant requesting the necessary documentation to be provided within 45 days.
• When the SINP office receives additional documents, administrative staff will add case notes for receipt of additional documents and will distribute the documents to the appropriate IVA.
• A reminder letter will be sent at the half way point of the document deadline.
• If the documentation is not received within the 45 day timeframe the file will be distributed to an immigration officer for a final assessment as it was originally submitted.
• After a file is considered complete or incomplete at the basic assessment stage, the file is assigned to an immigration officer for criteria assessment.
IV. CRITERIA ASSESSMENT
• An immigration officer reviews the work done by the IVA, ensuring the application follows established policies.
• The immigration officer undertakes any further verification at his or her discretion.
• The immigration officer completes a final criteria assessment with detailed case notes and makes a final recommendation to a manager.
• The file is randomly assigned to a SINP manager for recommendation review.
V. RECOMMENDATION REVIEW
• The manager reviews the recommendation made by the immigration officer.
• If the manager agrees with the recommendation he/she issues a nomination or returns the application as ineligible. This will be communicated to the applicant by email if a valid email address has been provided.
• The manager may request further verification or review from the immigration officer prior to making the final assessment of the application.
VI. POST-ASSESSMENT
• The nomination package sent to the applicant or applicant’s representative includes:
o Approval Letter
o Work Permit Support Letter (if applicable)
o Information for proceeding with an application for Permanent Resident Status.
• If the applicant’s nomination is successful the applicant must apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). CIC will consider your application after they receive the nomination certificate from the SINP. The nomination certificate is sent electronically to CIC’s Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and a copy should be included with your application.
• CIC will conduct a health, security and criminal record review before issuing visas to the applicant and accompanying family members. CIC may also request any additional information deemed appropriate at any time during the application process. This may include asking SINP nominees to submit International English Language Testing System test results.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
hhsivy said:
Never mind, I must misunderstood his point. He's sentence "I got my SINP nomination today in my email just within two weeks.. I m surprised.. They asked me 2 papers that was missing in my file.. So Check ur email inbox or spam..."

I thought he applied at May 2016
It sounded nomination at first then document request in the end. #falsealarm

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Hello PPL,

I am posting these basic question for one of my friend who is looking to apply whenever intake starts next.

1. Do we need to get our education credentials assessed by WES, like we do do for Express Entry program or we just need to give transcripts in sealed envelope?

2. Do we need to fill the visa application online and upload the supporting documents like IELTS, Experience Letters, bank statements -Funds etc or need to fill the hard copies and courier those complete file to cic or concerned office ?

3. Currently the intake for 2016 SINP for occupations in demand is closed. From your past experience, do you think, they will open it again this year so that he should be ready with complete application and required documents? Any suggestions are welcome.

I will appreciate your response in this regard.

Thanks,

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ 1. No. WES is not needed in SINP. Only certificates and transcripts.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. Better be ready. Slots get filled in no time.

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
Have you guys set up a Whats-app group? If not, let me know and I'll create the group and add all participants.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

where can i get information on profession on which sinp is open?

I just wanted to know if my occupation is comes under list . I am MBA HR and SAP certified consultant .

Thanks
Amit

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you can check in their website. It just opened 2 weeks ago so let's hope for next few months if they open again. No one actually knows. You just need to be alert and check the forums and their sites every now and to make sure you are updated.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
shelinkid said:
Kindly share with us the reason given for the application return.
Dear Mrs. :

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to
consider you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are
limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required
qualifications. Please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This
application is now closed.

We encourage you to reapply with a new, complete, online application once you have
gathered the necessary forms and documents.

Any new application will be subject to availability within the current intake thresholds.
You may find more information, including eligibility criteria and intake thresholds, at
www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration.

Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List
Page 1 of 2
Missing Documents

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

Page

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
webbman90 said:
Dear Mrs. :

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to
consider you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are
limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required
qualifications. Please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This
application is now closed.

We encourage you to reapply with a new, complete, online application once you have
gathered the necessary forms and documents.

Any new application will be subject to availability within the current intake thresholds.
You may find more information, including eligibility criteria and intake thresholds, at
www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration.

Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List
Page 1 of 2
Missing Documents

Page
Very unfortunate. I hope you make a good application next time. thanks

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
webbman90 said:
Missing Documents

Page
SINP is very strict regarding POF. We need to be really prepared with this one before submitting the application.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
farhamdew said:
Good news in deed. btw, what is ur NOC and app no?
Thanks bro Noc is 2171 AND APP# 110318*