+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Palos_26 said:
Hi, they requested for the settlement plan and birth certs.
Hello Palos,

Did you have the original birth certs that carries parents name or you used a sworn affidavit? I do not have the original birth certs, I have used a sworn affidavit (declaration of age) all my life and am wondering if they will accept it.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
rockytg said:
Was in a similar situation as you are now, status not changing to "In Process" from "Waiting on Applicant". Sent a mail to "immigration@gov.sk.ca" and the reply which i got was
"Thank you for your inquiry.

Applications are processed on a defined queue system. We received the documents you sent. Your application will be processed in due course. Thank you."

Either you can wait or send a mail to "immigration@gov.sk.ca" which will ensure that they have received the documents.

Regarding nomination , it is difficult to predict. However, since they are asking for documents means all is good for you and nomination would happen soon. Just ensure from your side that you send the documents requested and in the format they require.
Hey, thanks for replying. I sent them an email to check if they have received my documents or not. Immediately I got below response.

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), a member of our Customer Service Team will respond to your inquiry within 2-3 business days. Please allow an extra day for a response due to office closures on statutory holidays. Due to the high volume of applications and inquiries received, your patience is requested at this time.

Please do not send duplicate inquiries, as the individuals responding to your emails are the same individuals who process your application.

For more information on the SINP, please visit www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp.

I feel this is an automated response. What should I do now?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
averma said:
Hey, thanks for replying. I sent them an email to check if they have received my documents or not. Immediately I got below response.

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), a member of our Customer Service Team will respond to your inquiry within 2-3 business days. Please allow an extra day for a response due to office closures on statutory holidays. Due to the high volume of applications and inquiries received, your patience is requested at this time.

Please do not send duplicate inquiries, as the individuals responding to your emails are the same individuals who process your application.

For more information on the SINP, please visit www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp.

I feel this is an automated response. What should I do now?
The mail which you have got is the default automated mail. You will get another mail in 2-3 days, most probably similar to the one which I got.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
I had submitted SINP application on 21st July, its been over a month now and yet my application status shows "Application Received" only :(.

Any idea how long this takes?

Palos_26

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
no idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2016
Doc's Request.
27-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
25-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
01-Oct-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
akubilly said:
Hello Palos,

Did you have the original birth certs that carries parents name or you used a sworn affidavit? I do not have the original birth certs, I have used a sworn affidavit (declaration of age) all my life and am wondering if they will accept it.
The birth certs requested were for my kids not mine actually. I guess I have missed to upload last time which I doubt but anyway I just sent it out to them again since they requested.

mak90

Jul 9, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I just received my nomination for SINP EE May 2016. My Oasis account shows application nominated, however I haven't received any notification from SINP yet.

On the other hand, I received an email that I have got a new message on myCIC account. When I logged in, I found that my profile has became INeligible, just after my nomination. I don't know, what could be the reason of profile becoming ineligible as my language score, funds, experience everything according to me was fine.

Also it was active before, why it would get ineligible after receiving the nomination. Also I cant select the option now to accept the nomination.

Has any one else experienced the same situation.

advice please

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
mak90 said:
Hi Seniors,

I just received my nomination for SINP EE May 2016. My Oasis account shows application nominated, however I haven't received any notification from SINP yet.

On the other hand, I received an email that I have got a new message on myCIC account. When I logged in, I found that my profile has became INeligible, just after my nomination. I don't know, what could be the reason of profile becoming ineligible as my language score, funds, experience everything according to me was fine.

Also it was active before, why it would get ineligible after receiving the nomination. Also I cant select the option now to accept the nomination.

Has any one else experienced the same situation.

advice please
Mak

Possible reasons :

Your NOC mis-match
Your profile expired coz of IELTS
Your profile expired due to age- points
Your profile expired due to one year completion.

Please think about it and they take appropriate actions.

Neeraj

mak90

Jul 9, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Mak

Possible reasons :

Your NOC mis-match
Your profile expired coz of IELTS
Your profile expired due to age- points
Your profile expired due to one year completion.

Please think about it and they take appropriate actions.

Neeraj
[/quote

thanks for Your response
NOC seems to be okay
Profile age seems to be fine
expiry ws due in December

Should I create another profile and advise SINP ?
Has there been any cases like this in the past ?
Even SINP is gonna ask for the reason of profile ineligibility or what has changed and I myself don't know the reasons ?

Really confusing... What should I do ? What are my options now ?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Frnds

Need your help Sad

My friend submitted his oasis application on 17 May 2016 and he got additional documents request on 16 Jun 2016 and he submitted docs and then his profile went into in process status. Today, his application is in eligible.

Reason is totally weird Sad i guess

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not
awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10
years is not related to your post‐secondary education in Women Studies and Political Science.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not related to your field of education or training.

Anybody else experienced this... please help Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
My application has been NOMINATED :) :) :)

My timeline was :
Application Received 18/5/2016
In process Date 9/6/2016
Additional doc Req. N/A
Nomination 30/8/2016

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
annlee said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am May EE applicant after 3months of application today received application Ineligible status.

My Time Line:

17th May Application recieved.
25th May In process
13th June additional document request(Spouse birth cert.)
15th June Back to In process again.
25th Aug Ineligible.

There outcome is below.

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You have not
received any points for your work experience in the past ten years. From SINP assessment, the
duties of your work experience closely match the description of NOC 2132: Mechanical Engineers,
which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.

Please advice, is there any possible to re submit by changing the job duties according to NOC 2232.

Thanks,
Annlee, same happened to me. I am also a may applicant. No additional doc request. Application ineligible on 30th August. I applied with NOC 2232. But the said my duties closely match with NOC 2132. Really frustrated as the both the NOC are almost similar. Do you workout anything for future application.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iraq85 said:

My timeline was :
In process Date 9/6/2016
Additional doc Req. N/A
Nomination 30/8/2016
CONGRATS!!!!!!
I'm waiting...applied for July EE

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
7fifty said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!
I'm waiting...applied for July EE
Thank you so much. Hope you get nominated soon.

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iraq85 said:

My timeline was :
In process Date 9/6/2016
Additional doc Req. N/A
Nomination 30/8/2016
Congratulations! what is your application number?