Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kh said:
I have got nomination. But the status only says 'Application Nominated'. There is no nomination letter attached. Will it be mailed to me?
Also, do I need police certificate for my wife too?
You will get the nomination mail with links to letter and next steps.
Yes, police certificate is required for all adults migrating.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP. Summary below.

Application Date: 18th May 2016
Additional Docs Request Date: 14th July 2016
Additional Docs Submitted Date: 15th August 2016

I shared my documents via email and received an acknowledgement email for receipt of my email. However when I checked the status on the portal it says "Waiting on Applicant". Have I missed something? Do we need to submit docs through email only or do we need to upload them on the portal. I am talking about additional documents. Please let me know guys if I need to upload them on portal also.

Also when will the status change to "In Process" again and when can I expect the nomination.

Please advice guys.

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
kamy said:
You will get the nomination mail with links to letter and next steps.
If they only send a link to the nomination letter then we can only submit its print-out (since there would be no original letter).
So for Express Entry, the nomination letter to be submitted to CIC does not need to be original?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kh said:
If they only send a link to the nomination letter then we can only submit its print-out (since there would be no original letter).
So for Express Entry, the nomination letter to be submitted to CIC does not need to be original?
Link will generate a pdf file for you, this is similar to any other electronic letter/document with disclaimer that it's computer generated document.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Since I have received nomination through SINP Express entry on Aug 25, I would get ITA in next draw. I believe we have to file an online application to CIC. Do I have to send the documents though courier to CIC office or uploading to their site would work?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Experts, need your advise...

1. i have settlement funds (bank account dated june -july = 5k CAD) but i just deposited this Aug around 22K Cad (taken from my cooperative which i closed to get the said amount.
I can apply for SINP OID right away or i will wait until Nov to reached the 3 months runing accnt with enough amount?

2. My IELTS will expire on November 1, do i need to take the exam again? because if i will wait for my settlement fund to be valid , then this IELTS will expire..

waa please advise..

lastly, please advise how to create the profile here (with all the details down below your name.)

I appreciate all your response and concern..
GOD bless
Victor

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
kamy said:
Hi Friends,

Since I have received nomination through SINP Express entry on Aug 25, I would get ITA in next draw. I believe we have to file an online application to CIC. Do I have to send the documents though courier to CIC office or uploading to their site would work?
Kamy,

All express entry PR process is online through Express Entry itself.

Once you receive the ITA, you will be provided a link to start the application alongwith the document checklist, which you need upload online.

It is an online process altogether.

Neeraj

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
averma said:
Hi Guys,

I shared my documents via email and received an acknowledgement email for receipt of my email. However when I checked the status on the portal it says "Waiting on Applicant". Have I missed something? Do we need to submit docs through email only or do we need to upload them on the portal. I am talking about additional documents. Please let me know guys if I need to upload them on portal also.

Also when will the status change to "In Process" again and when can I expect the nomination.

Please advice guys.
Have you sent the docs in "immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca"? You can not upload any additional docs in oasis portal now by yourself. If you have sent all the requested docs then status should have been changed to in process within maximum 3-4 days. This can happen otherwise if your additional docs are still in verification stage. After that you should be able to the additional docs uploaded by sinp office in your oasis portal. Check that. But to be confirmed you can send a mail in "immigration@gov.sk.ca" saying that you have sent their requested docs on 15/08/2016 and whether they have received them. They should give you a reply.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neerajkr80 said:
Kamy,

All express entry PR process is online through Express Entry itself.

Once you receive the ITA, you will be provided a link to start the application alongwith the document checklist, which you need upload online.

It is an online process altogether.

Neeraj
Thanks Neeraj, I was confused after reading few comments on below thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-pr-aprilmay-june-2016-applicants-t413018.855.html
Most of them were talking about sending courier.
Any idea, are they processing online applications within 6 months or there are deviations. I need to plan on few things in India based on application will be approved in 6 months or it will take much longer.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
RIKHAN2000 said:
Have you sent the docs in "immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca"? You can not upload any additional docs in oasis portal now by yourself. If you have sent all the requested docs then status should have been changed to in process within maximum 3-4 days. This can happen otherwise if your additional docs are still in verification stage. After that you should be able to the additional docs uploaded by sinp office in your oasis portal. Check that. But to be confirmed you can send a mail in "immigration@gov.sk.ca" saying that you have sent their requested docs on 15/08/2016 and whether they have received them. They should give you a reply.
Yes, I have sent the documents to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and also to immigration@gov.sk.ca

I received acknowledgement email soon after sending the documents. Status stills says Waiting on Applicant. I wanted to have an idea by when can I expect nomination.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
averma said:
Hi Guys,

Please advice guys.
You are fine, mine took a month to change back to "in process" after I sent in my additional documents. Just be patient

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
averma said:
Hi Guys,

Please advice guys.

hi averma, how to create the profile below of your name? find it inspiring to monitor one's status

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
averma said:
Yes, I have sent the documents to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and also to immigration@gov.sk.ca

I received acknowledgement email soon after sending the documents. Status stills says Waiting on Applicant. I wanted to have an idea by when can I expect nomination.
Was in a similar situation as you are now, status not changing to "In Process" from "Waiting on Applicant". Sent a mail to "immigration@gov.sk.ca" and the reply which i got was
"Thank you for your inquiry.

Applications are processed on a defined queue system. We received the documents you sent. Your application will be processed in due course. Thank you."

Either you can wait or send a mail to "immigration@gov.sk.ca" which will ensure that they have received the documents.

Regarding nomination , it is difficult to predict. However, since they are asking for documents means all is good for you and nomination would happen soon. Just ensure from your side that you send the documents requested and in the format they require.