+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

shelinkid

May 23, 2015
Funtell85 said:
Guys, I just logged in to my SINP profile to check status as I always do before going to bed and I found my status changed to "application ineligible". I find this strange as I qualified for every requirement including POF (which is above the requirement).

The only additional documents I was asked for was my spouse birth certificate and international passport details. I am yet to receive an email from SINP regarding this though. So I'm hoping this is some technical error/ glitch.
#fingerCrossed.
Hmm, did they acknowledge they have recieved the requested documents you sent ? My thinking is if you had sent the additional documents requested and your POF is above the requirement (and also has been in your account for 3 months before application) then i see no reason why you should be ineligible.
Another thing , was your point up to 60 points ?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Funtell85 said:
Guys, I just logged in to my SINP profile to check status as I always do before going to bed and I found my status changed to "application ineligible". I find this strange as I qualified for every requirement including POF (which is above the requirement).

The only additional documents I was asked for was my spouse birth certificate and international passport details. I am yet to receive an email from SINP regarding this though. So I'm hoping this is some technical error/ glitch.
#fingerCrossed.
When did you apply for SINP?

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Funtell85 said:
Yes I provided the additional doc requested. The rejection mail has come in and it is as follows:

"You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineers, which is not in
demand in Saskatchewan."

I am asking for a second review as this not true, my job description is as stated for 2232 (technologist), it must have been some error. Is there a specific email address for second review or it is the regular immigration@gov.sk.ca?
Can you share your timeline?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
DiNaV said:
Sorry, if I am sounding DUMB but what is this "fund conversion date" ? Can you explain please?

Thanks.
When u open your application, click "View Submitted Application", then step 2, look at line No. 7 "Total Dollar Amount in Canadian Currency", and Line No. 9 "Date of Conversion" shows you the Fund Conversion. Check carefully periodically. Like this :-

Settlement Funds - ....................Your name

Record Help Information
Please enter the following details about the settlement funds
that will be provided for this application. You must attach of a copy of the
transaction history for the past 3 months for the applicable bank account. If
more than one account will be used, please add another record by clicking on
"Add Settlement Funds" on the right.

Institution Name .............................................

Account Number .............................................
Account Holder's Name ........................................

Settlement Fund Type ........................................

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency 1200274

Currency Type Indian rupee

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency $22,665.26 (This is showing u about conversion)

Date of Bank Statement 30-Dec-2015

Date of Conversion 31-Dec-2015 (Generally This will up-to-date according to date of conversion. But mine didn't change.)

Settlement Plan Attached Yes

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Another thing , was your point up to 60 points ?

[/quote]

If your points is not more than 60 you can't proceed with the application

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Funtell85 said:
Yes I provided the additional doc requested. The rejection mail has come in and it is as follows:

"You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineers, which is not in
demand in Saskatchewan."

I am asking for a second review as this not true, my job description is as stated for 2232 (technologist), it must have been some error. Is there a specific email address for second review or it is the regular immigration@gov.sk.ca?
Dear, did u paste min. 3-4 Duties/Responsibilities or matching with your existing Letter of NOC 2232 out of below mentioned duties, on your Job Ref. Letter :-

Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines and components, power transmission systems, process piping, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems

Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports

Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress and other characteristics

Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes

Inspect mechanical installations and construction

Prepare contract and tender documents

Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects

Prepare standards and schedules and supervise mechanical maintenance programs or operations of mechanical plants.

Instructions of SINP about Secondary Review : "You may ask for a secondary review of your application. If we don't receive a request for a secondary review within 45 days, then the file will be closed." Yes, you will send request at immigration@gov.sk.ca with your File No. (If u fully confident). It is very time consuming, and not sure will in favour of you. Check this https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/sinp-procedures-and-guidelines

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
ashuindian said:
Dear, did u paste min. 3-4 Duties/Responsibilities or matching with your existing Letter of NOC 2232 out of below mentioned duties, on your Job Ref. Letter :-

Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines and components, power transmission systems, process piping, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems (match 4)

Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports (match 1)

Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress and other characteristics

Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes

Prepare contract and tender documents (match 2 &5)

Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects

Prepare standards and schedules and supervise mechanical maintenance programs or operations of mechanical plants .
(match 3)

Instructions of SINP about Secondary Review : "You may ask for a secondary review of your application. If we don't receive a request for a secondary review within 45 days, then the file will be closed." Yes, you will send request at immigration@gov.sk.ca with your File No. (If u fully confident). It is very time consuming, and not sure will in favour of you. Check this https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/sinp-procedures-and-guidelines
Below is the job description on my letter. You can see how related it is to the job requirements for 2232 and not 2132 as I do not approve designs, calculations etc. This is the main difference between 2132 and 2232.

• Acquisition and interpretation of data acquired real-time while deploying tools.
• Pre-job planning which includes preparation of materials and cost estimates and post-job evaluation. (match 1)
• Performing maintenance of equipment spread timely and correctly and perform tests and analysis of equipment spread.
• Responsible for monitoring stress levels and force analysis of specified equipment.
• Prepare and document maintenance standards and procedures for equipment spread (match 3).
• Carrying out computer-aided designs using company's software to determine job requirements in terms of materials and/or tools, and operating parameters using appropriate inputs. (match 4)
• Liable for technical and commercial proposals for clients and contract bids (match 2).
• Supports the sales team to prepare tender documents required for contract bids. (match 5)

From the above comparison, it is clear I match at least 5 of the 7 key points. That's why I'm sure it has to be an error.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Funtell85 said:
Below is the job description on my letter. You can see how related it is to the job requirements for 2232 and not 2132 as I do not approve designs, calculations etc. This is the main difference between 2132 and 2232.

• Acquisition and interpretation of data acquired real-time while deploying tools.
• Pre-job planning which includes preparation of materials and cost estimates and post-job evaluation. (match 1)
• Performing maintenance of equipment spread timely and correctly and perform tests and analysis of equipment spread.
• Responsible for monitoring stress levels and force analysis of specified equipment.
• Prepare and document maintenance standards and procedures for equipment spread (match 3).
• Carrying out computer-aided designs using company's software to determine job requirements in terms of materials and/or tools, and operating parameters using appropriate inputs. (match 4)
• Liable for technical and commercial proposals for clients and contract bids (match 2).
• Supports the sales team to prepare tender documents required for contract bids. (match 5)

From the above comparison, it is clear I match at least 5 of the 7 key points. That's why I'm sure it has to be an error.
Ok, it is right. And what about 60 points mismatching problem? If there is any doubtful thing, then don't go for Secondary Review. It is very time taking (in some cases 6 months to 1 year and more). Think wisely about that.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Funtell85 said:

Please share your timeline so we understand more

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Funtell85 said:

After reading this m afraid as i am planning to apply in next intake..my job responsibilities are almost same as you stated...:-(

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
After reading this m afraid as i am planning to apply in next intake..my job responsibilities are almost same as you stated...:-(
Nah... Nothing to worry about... I have asked for an explanation, maybe there is something I'm not seeing... So hopefully they reply and I can share the lessons learnt with you before the next intake...

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Funtell85 said:
Nah... Nothing to worry about... I have asked for an explanation, maybe there is something I'm not seeing... So hopefully they reply and I can share the lessons learnt with you before the next intake...
I appreciate your support buddy...Thanku so much...and all the best....I pray everything will go fine for you and you will soon get your nomination...:)

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Is there any whatsup group for SINP pls. Add my no. +917814344400 Thanks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Funtell85 said:

I think the SINP officers are non-technical persons without Science background. So, they can't able to match the duties with CIC NOC guideline duties, they need only word by word similarity. So I think this is better to paste min. 3-4 Duties as it is from NOC related CIC website.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Parmodchoudhari said:
Dear, I think the best solution is you have to paste/adjust below mentioned 4-6 lines of duties on your existing Job Ref. Letter's Duties/Job Responsibilities. In my opinion the non-technical SINP officers couldn't match the similar duties, they need only word by word similarity.

Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports

Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress .

Prepare contract and tender documents