Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
I keep wondering why may EE applicants

3% NOMINATED
45% In Process
52% Returned or Rejected

And yet they have Opened twice. What's actually happening with May EE Applicants? And why haven't we gotten feedback from SINP? Are we now included in the 4 months timeline even though we submitted our applications before that update?

My worries grow day by day.... :( :( :(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
webbman90 said:

3% NOMINATED
45% In Process
52% Returned or Rejected

And yet they have Opened twice. What's actually happening with May EE Applicants? And why haven't we gotten feedback from SINP? Are we now included in the 4 months timeline evien though we submitted our applications before that update?

Yes dear, this is the actual workstyle of SINP. IN OUR Jan. Intake did the same. From Jun. And July Intake too they wiil provide nomination to very few guys in under one month rest of them will send for mentioned 4-6 months time slot. Actually they anounce these Intakes for formality only to show their promptness for intake filling, but the reality is different. They provide very few minations in every intake. And post nomination process is not easy as well.

shelinkid

May 23, 2015
webbman90 said:

3% NOMINATED
45% In Process
52% Returned or Rejected

And yet they have Opened twice. What's actually happening with May EE Applicants? And why haven't we gotten feedback from SINP? Are we now included in the 4 months timeline even though we submitted our applications before that update?

We are in the same boat. I just keep wondering why the May Entry processing seem to be stagnant.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
shelinkid said:
We are in the same boat. I just keep wondering why the May Entry processing seem to be stagnant.
Maybe the officer(s) handling May applicants is/are on vacation! :D

Let's be patient until the vacation is over...:)

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
So now let me ask a simple question?

Someone who

Additional Docs requested June 13th
Funds converted June 13th
And is still in process till now

Does that person have Hopes of been NOMINATED? :-X

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
webbman90 said:
So now let me ask a simple question?

Someone who

Additional Docs requested June 13th
Funds converted June 13th
And is still in process till now

Does that person have Hopes of been NOMINATED? :-X
That question is everything but simple... lol...

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Guys, I just logged in to my SINP profile to check status as I always do before going to bed and I found my status changed to "application ineligible". I find this strange as I qualified for every requirement including POF (which is above the requirement).

The only additional documents I was asked for was my spouse birth certificate and international passport details. I am yet to receive an email from SINP regarding this though. So I'm hoping this is some technical error/ glitch.
#fingerCrossed.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funtell85 said:
Guys, I just logged in to my SINP profile to check status as I always do before going to bed and I found my status changed to "application ineligible". I find this strange as I qualified for every requirement including POF (which is above the requirement).

The only additional documents I was asked for was my spouse birth certificate and international passport details. I am yet to receive an email from SINP regarding this though. So I'm hoping this is some technical error/ glitch.
#fingerCrossed.
Did you provide all the additional documents requested?

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
sushsub said:
Did you provide all the additional documents requested?
Yes I provided the additional doc requested. The rejection mail has come in and it is as follows:

"You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineers, which is not in
demand in Saskatchewan."

I am asking for a second review as this not true, my job description is as stated for 2232 (technologist), it must have been some error. Is there a specific email address for second review or it is the regular immigration@gov.sk.ca?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
royale_ys said:
How one get to know the fund conversion date in SINP application after submission.

Thanks
Sorry, if I am sounding DUMB but what is this "fund conversion date" ? Can you explain please?

Thanks.