28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
tukelly said:
Yes, I suppose that they only replace the documents if these are not clear enough. It means that your documents might be OK
thanks mate

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Go to View Submitted Application Tab. Then on left side menu, click Settlement Funds.
There u can check it.
After clicking left side menu, there are 10 steps in which there is no Settlement Fund...

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
farhamdew said:
After clicking left side menu, there are 10 steps in which there is no Settlement Fund...
What is the current status of your application? Is it application received or In process?

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
webbman90 said:
True. On the birth certificate one name is missing. So how do i cover this up now????
Even for my spouse's birth certificate his name was not mentioned there but it has his father's name, mothers name and date of birth correctly. Will it be a problem?

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
sushsub said:
Even for my spouse's birth certificate his name was not mentioned there but it has his father's name, mothers name and date of birth correctly. Will it be a problem?
I don't understand this. He has a birth certificate with his own name missing from it? Then how do you prove it is his birth certificate?

UZMAPAKISTAN

Apr 5, 2015
Hy

On web site it says The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 applications.When i apply through OASIS form at the end it says "at the end The SINP category you are trying to apply to has reached the application intake threshold, therefore you are unable to submit your application at this time." I tried to submit it after it was just open so any one can help what should i do?

Also some one can tell if Saskatchewan has its own pool(like express entry have) and how do we enter in that pool, my points are 79.

Thanks

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UZMAPAKISTAN said:
Hy

I am having the same problem, I think there website is out of sync for some reason. Maybe they fix it today? Hoping they still reopen the stream - fingers crossed.

On web site it says The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 applications.When i apply through OASIS form at the end it says "at the end The SINP category you are trying to apply to has reached the application intake threshold, therefore you are unable to submit your application at this time." I tried to submit it after it was just open so any one can help what should i do?

Also some one can tell if Saskatchewan has its own pool(like express entry have) and how do we enter in that pool, my points are 79.

Thanks

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
:-D With his father's name, mother's name, place of birth and date of birth. Problem is by the time they got this certificate they haven't named him :).

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
farhamdew said:
There are 2 tabs in the GUI. one is View Submitted Application Details (this is the one u r checking) other is View Submitted Application - You need to check this.

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arbaaz said:
What is the current status of your application? Is it application received or In process?
In process since 3rd June...

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
There are 2 tabs in the GUI. one is View Submitted Application Details (this is the one u r checking) other is View Submitted Application - You need to check this.
I again checked 2 sections. But 15 steps in 1st one and 10 steps in 2nd one. No settlement fund option is found.

Buclespaula

May 22, 2016
It didn't open today, even you could see 500 in the opening part, the total intake was 1000. Same as yesterday. It happened to me on April 1st this year. It is a mistake of the webpage. Now is back to Zero

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
farhamdew said:
I again checked 2 sections. But 15 steps in 1st one and 10 steps in 2nd one. No settlement fund option is found.
you have to create a separate screen for settlement funds in the 2nd set of steps. Go to step 1 in the 2nd set of steps and you will see the screens you can create. Settlement funds is part of that.

Brij311

Jun 14, 2016
Buclespaula said:
It didn't open today, even you could see 500 in the opening part, the total intake was 1000. Same as yesterday. It happened to me on April 1st this year. It is a mistake of the webpage. Now is back to Zero
the SINP 500 Applicant pool was filled within 2 hours of its opening..