+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Applicant Oct 2010

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

I sent my Documents to CHC London & my documents received by them on 4th Oct 2010. its more then 7 months & till to date i receive nothing from them. they just inform me about my file number after i send them a inquiry.
plz tell me is there anyone who is suffering from same situation?????

Regards,

Asad

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
hello asad!
i sent documents to chc london in feb2011.till yet i havent hear any thing from them.

did u sent ur ielts result with documents?did they ask for it?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auspiciouss said:
hello asad!
i sent documents to chc london in feb2011.till yet i havent hear any thing from them.

did u sent ur ielts result with documents?did they ask for it?

Man i already mention that they didnt ask me for anything, its more then 7 months passed

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
asad1234
thanx for reply.
u will get ur ppr soon.dont take tention.be positive and concentrate ur routine works

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auspiciouss said:
asad1234
thanx for reply.
u will get ur ppr soon.dont take tention.be positive and concentrate ur routine works
bro i didnt get medical request too...i m much tensed

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey to all

i am also waiting for the PPR for the last 6 and a half month after my medicals received on 2nd Nov-2011, but since then no response from the CIC London. they also mentioned that my case processing started in july 2010 on my e-cas status ? my status is showing IN PROCESS on ecas ?

dont know how long would it take ?

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

any response from the CIC so far ? cuz i did not get any as yet ?

lets hope for the best.

Hasse.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Hasse
No Response yet from CIC London, still waiting for PPR, my medical is going to expire in 2nd week of August.

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got provincial approval for SINP and now applying to CHC London for PPR. I want to know that Bank Draft Drawn On from U.K. or from CANADA, mean clearing bank should be in U.K or in CANADA.
Please advice... Thanks.

satifhr

Dec 1, 2010
Hi BlueRose

Which ever you choose UK or Canada, it does not matter, just two things are important.

1. Bank Draft/certified cheque/money order in name of "Receiver General for Canada"
2. Full immigration processing fee in Canadian dollars

Please see instruction guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EP7.pdf
Page No. 8

Please see Check list Visa Specific Instruction Check-list http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37020.pdf
Page No.7

I hope it will help u

Regards
satifhr

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My immigration Application (Provincial Nominee) were returned by the CHC London office because the bank draft was not drawn on a Canadian bank. I will be re-sending the application with the correct bank draft in a few days. CHC advice me to attach the objection letter on the top of the application when i resubmit application for PR. However, I need clarification on the following:

1) The first page of the immigration application is stamped by London office with the date received. Should I replace that page with a new one?

2) Should I sign all the forms with current date ?

3) Should I update the Personal History section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

4) Should I update the Addresses section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

Sineors Please advice. I want to resend my application as early as possible.

L

Ligaya Perez

@assad, hello!!!!!!! We have the same time line. I submitted my sinp application last Oct. 13, 2010 but still no response received. How about you? any development? pls. inform us.

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dear whitebird,
Dont remove the first page. My application was returned to me twice and I returned with their stamps on the first page. It does not matter.
thanks

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ligaya Perez said:
@ assad, hello!!!!!!! We have the same time line. I submitted my sinp application last Oct. 13, 2010 but still no response received. How about you? any development? pls. inform us.

Yes, on 20 May they sent me email in which they ask me for Establishment plan, bank statement & additional family form, i sent those documents which is received by them on 6 june 2011, after that till date i didnt not receive any response from them. I suggest u to send them query via webform, INSHALLAH u will get response.