+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Good Evening Seniors, i am new to this forum, just wanted seniors opinion on my AD request received today.
I work for company where we do not have company email address and SINP has requested Email address for each work experience reference.
NOTE: If the company uses a 3rd party provider, (Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail et al.), as their business email, your Employer must provide the SINP with the main registration (home) page of that 3rd party email provider showing when the email account for the business was registered. These 3rd party email providers will not be accepted for verification without this information.

I do not know exactly what to do at this time. Please advice!

Thanks

H2020
You can get it written by your employer on their letter head that they dont have any company domain and using so and so email id as their official id. Make sure the same email is on letter head and company website. This worked for me.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Hello everyone, my SINP score is 70 and NOC 1241. Is there any chance of getting ITA?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Reactions: sheikh999

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I recieved an ITA on 21st of Jan, however I seem to have run into a couple of roadblocks.
1. A close relative who resides in Regina, whose reference I was intending to use for the adaptability points has also given their reference to another relative of mine for SINP. Can they(sinp program) provide adaptability points to two candidates at the same time ?
2. In a scenario where it does not work out, what would be the possible repercussions of me cancelling my EOI with an active ITA and applying again after some time ? Would my older ITA come to back to bite me, by possibly denying me another chance at it ?

I would love to hear your input.

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
I thank the Lord Jesus for our nomination from SINP on Tuesday. All suggestions from most people made it look bleak- our ages ( 43 and 45 yrs), experience in claimed NOC not entirely up to 10 years, No sibling or relative in SK, advise by consultant on NOC gave different Noc's for the work experience ( hence making cumulative 10 years a challenge), 1st degree course not listed amongst courses to be allowed, low crs score ( 397 and 408) but despite all of these the nomination came through.

ITA-3rd November 2020
submitted- 20th November 2020
In progress- 6th January 2021
Nominated- 2nd February 2021

Glory to God

sap80

Mar 4, 2020
I thank the Lord Jesus for our nomination from SINP on Tuesday. All suggestions from most people made it look bleak- our ages ( 43 and 45 yrs), experience in claimed NOC not entirely up to 10 years, No sibling or relative in SK, advise by consultant on NOC gave different Noc's for the work experience ( hence making cumulative 10 years a challenge), 1st degree course not listed amongst courses to be allowed, low crs score ( 397 and 408) but despite all of these the nomination came through.

ITA-3rd November 2020

Glory to God
congratulation

Reactions: Newby2020

saskguy

Feb 9, 2021
Hi guys, I'm working in SK on an open-work permit and my job is unusual in that it covers several NOC codes: 0124 (communications/marketing), 1411 (general office support), sales manager (0601), and writing content (5122). Yeah, I do all of this in one job.

My employer is helping me with my SINP application so we nominated 0124 as the NOC for the Job Approval letter (now we're waiting).

Questions:
*Does SINP ultimately determine what the NOC code is for my job?
*I earn not much more than minimum wage and I know that SINP does look at median wage standards. However, I live in a very rural area and there is no wage data for my role where I am from Job Bank. What are the chances of being eligible and getting the Job Approval letter?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys, I'm working in SK on an open-work permit and my job is unusual in that it covers several NOC codes: 0124 (communications/marketing), 1411 (general office support), sales manager (0601), and writing content (5122). Yeah, I do all of this in one job.

My employer is helping me with my SINP application so we nominated 0124 as the NOC for the Job Approval letter (now we're waiting).

Questions:
*Does SINP ultimately determine what the NOC code is for my job?
*I earn not much more than minimum wage and I know that SINP does look at median wage standards. However, I live in a very rural area and there is no wage data for my role where I am from Job Bank. What are the chances of being eligible and getting the Job Approval letter?
Good you have employer helping you. What are your thoughts on the job prospects of digital marketing in general for the next 3-4 months? The guess is if we dont have much demand, chances are less these NOCs will be picked up in the next IRCC and PNP draws.

saskguy

Feb 9, 2021
Good you have employer helping you. What are your thoughts on the job prospects of digital marketing in general for the next 3-4 months? The guess is if we dont have much demand, chances are less these NOCs will be picked up in the next IRCC and PNP draws.
There seem to be a fair few jobs but I doubt marketing will ever be a hot/high demand skill for immigration purposes, unlike IT and engineering. But luckily I have an open work permit so I can apply using this NOC code anyway under the SINP given I'm already here and hopefully will be getting the JA letter.

rasvindersoodan

Aug 2, 2019

ITA-3rd November 2020

Glory to God

Heartiest congratulations..!
May I know your NOC please?

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hello ALL
I have one query need guidance
(SINP) EOI point was claimed -73
Draw -71
IN ITA claiming 72
Is this in change scenario will lead to rejection
Change in points bcz of one employer not responding and Ielts score changes form CLB 6 to CLB 7

prapplicant99

Feb 15, 2021
Hello All,

I have one question about relatives in Saskatchewan for SINP. Suppose that the applicant applies for SINP EE and claims the points for having a relative living in Saskatchewan for at least one year continuously. After the applicant receives the SINP nomination, if the relative moves out of Saskatchewan temporarily or permanently, would it affect the applicant's application to Express Entry (Federal)? There appears to be no requirement for the Express Entry (Federal) program for the relative to remain in a specific province.

Thank you

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
hello guys
i have got a confirmation link from Saskatcwen but i have two doubts.
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks