+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All, -

I have received ITA from Federal Express entry system, with support from the nomination that i have received under SINP (Saskatchewan Express Entry) program. Now i am going to submit my ONLINE application (single applicant) to IRCC under my Express Entry account. Could anyone help me with my following queries ?

(A) Which of these forms (PDF) do i need to fill, print, scan and submit with my online Express Entry application ?

1. [IMM 0008] Generic Application Form for Canada
  2. [IMM 0008DEP] Additional Dependants/Declaration
  3. [IMM 5669] Schedule A – Background/Declaration
  4. [IMM 5406] Additional Family Information
  5. [IMM 0008] Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees
  6. [IMM 5562] Supplementary Information - Your travels

(B) I know that number 5 (IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees) is an important document that i definitely need to submit with my online application. But, can you let me know ?

• I did submit in my EOI (Expression of Interest) with saying that i will carry CAD$13000 as supporting funds with me
  • Then i did submit in my SINP (Province Nomination) with saying that i will carry CAD$13000 as supporting funds with me
  • Now, what figure should i fill in this form here ? $13000 or $26000 or $0 ? this is for my online application to IRCC after i received the ITA
  • You can the red circle in following image, for reference here.

(C) Extra documents - should i upload following documents as additional documents, that i did submit to SINP (province nomination) program ?

• Birth Certificate : Notary, Translation & Original
  • Letter that i did submit to SINP as my intent to live and settle in Saskatchewan province
  • Letter that i did submit to SINP as my settlement plan

(D) Should i also include full document that i have received as confirmation of nomination by SINP ?

I am thankful for your help, in advance.

Surinder Kumar

You don't need to submit any of these documents mentioned in Section A of your post. The eAPR will take care of all these forms and information.

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
Update:
ADR for additional work related documents and Proof of Funds - 02 Nov
ADR submitted: 10 Nov
Status changed to In Process: 12 Nov
Invoice tab disappeared: 20 Nov
Invoice tab reappeared: 23 Nov
Status changed to Application nominated on the OASIS portal. - 24th Nov.
Expecting email confirmation soon, and looking forward to the federal process.

Best of luck to everyone awaiting nomination.
Now in Processs October 2020
Hi! Just a question, will there be a notification via email if the status will change into In Process from Application Received? Status here is still AR after one month of submission. Thanks!

SAUR25

Dec 20, 2020
Hello All,
I have submitted SINP application on 11th Dec. My SINP score is 67 & EE score is 390. What are the chances to get SINP ITA?

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hello All,
I have submitted SINP application on 11th Dec. My SINP score is 67 & EE score is 390. What are the chances to get SINP ITA?
looking at recent trends your chances to get it in 67 is very rare. if you can tell how you got this score 67 we may see scope to imporve to 69 when chances are bright.

Earlybird

Dec 21, 2020
Hi - Sharing application status for the benefit of everyone.

ITA received: 7 Oct
Submitted: 28 Nov
Application received 28 Nov

Additional details:
Category: EE
NOC - 1225

No update on file since then

Reactions: binder1232

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Noc -1121
Application submitted(AOR)-3rd Sep 2020
In Process- 3rd Oct 2020
No change since then
Anyone with 1121 in same boat..pls share timeline
Also.pls tell when can I expect nomination?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi - Sharing application status for the benefit of everyone.

ITA received: 7 Oct
Submitted: 28 Nov
Application received 28 Nov

Additional details:
Category: EE
NOC - 1225

No update on file since then
We have same NOC, what is your education?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Happy New Year to Everyone, I pray to God you may all get your nomination and PR in this year.

H2020

Jan 2, 2021
Good Evening Seniors, i am new to this forum, just wanted seniors opinion on my AD request received today.
I work for company where we do not have company email address and SINP has requested Email address for each work experience reference.
NOTE: If the company uses a 3rd party provider, (Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail et al.), as their business email, your Employer must provide the SINP with the main registration (home) page of that 3rd party email provider showing when the email account for the business was registered. These 3rd party email providers will not be accepted for verification without this information.

I do not know exactly what to do at this time. Please advice!

Thanks

H2020

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
First of all think from SINP perspective, they want to know if the Business which you claiming as your Employer is real. So they wanted to know when they created a business email id with them(Gmail/Yahoo). It should be available on settings page of the Email. You can check for your email id as well.

The email id should be registered as Business Email id with GMAIL or respective provider.
FYI: https://workspace.google.com/intl/en/products/gmail/?utm_medium=et&utm_source=gmail-en-ui&utm_campaign=FY19-Q2-global-xsell-referralgoogle-ft-Gmail_settings_G_Suite&utm_content=var1

I was checking above link of Gmail
Now, you will have to check with your employer for this information. But if your employer is not comfortable to share such info with you or not in good term with you or they have not registered the email id as business email id , then it will be difficult for you to proceed.