HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hi,

I am trying to fill out the SINP form and came across - " Education and Training Completed" and it has 23Pts for Master or Doctorate and 20Pts for Bachelor degree or 3year degree program...... when I look back at my WES evaluation, it says "Bachelor's degree (four year) and post graduate diploma (one year)".
can someone please help me to choose the right option for Education and Training Completed in the above case.

thank you in advance.
As per my understanding if WES says It's "Bachelor's degree (four years) and post graduate diploma (one year)". then you can claim only 20 Points .... But I would like Senior members to verify the same. thank you.

Mags Sky 22

Dec 5, 2020
As per my understanding if WES says It's "Bachelor's degree (four years) and post graduate diploma (one year)". then you can claim only 20 Points .... But I would like Senior members to verify the same. thank you.
Thanks buddy, let us see if any senior member has any inputs on it...

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Today I have decline ITA and resubmitted EOI. I can see that the EOI number is still the same( EOI on which I got ITA + Resubmitted EOI) . is it normal

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
Today I have decline ITA and resubmitted EOI. I can see that the EOI number is still the same( EOI on which I got ITA + Resubmitted EOI) . is it normal
I dont remember vividly but it would make sense to have the same EOI number since you have only one account. How else are you going to get another EOI number under the same account? But you declined the ITA....why not just accept it? So you dont have to re-apply?

Reactions: HITEN##!

Mags Sky 22

Dec 5, 2020
Hi,

I am trying to fill out the SINP form and came across - " Education and Training Completed" and it has 23Pts for Master or Doctorate and 20Pts for Bachelor degree or 3year degree program...... when I look back at my WES evaluation, it says "Bachelor's degree (four year) and post graduate diploma (one year)".
can someone please help me to choose the right option for Education and Training Completed in the above case.

thank you in advance.

any inputs anyone....

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dear Members; could you please guide me

1) how much points are awarded in SINP for WES equivalent "Secondary School Diploma"; is it 12 points or 15 points.

2) Can I show my provident fund and gratuity fund as my settlement fund.

Thank you very much.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Can someone help me with the following:

1. My previous companies are not responding on email for reference letter. Is there any other way I can prove my work experience with the companies?
2. I'm short of CAD 3k in my proof of funds. Can I borrow the amount to show in my account? How will that be considered as we have to maintain a balance for 3 months atleast.
3. My passport is expiring next year in August. Should I get my passport renewed before submitting my EOI or can I renew it after I get nominated and then update it in the EE profile?

Please help me with the above!

TIA

Carlahera

Nov 5, 2020
Sharing timeline:
NOC 0125, 87 points (relative in sask)

SINP Invitation: Oct 7
Documents uploaded: Nov 4
ADR: Dec 2
ADR Submitted: Dec 11
PR Nomination: Dec 11

Surinder2020

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All, -

I have received ITA from Federal Express entry system, with support from the nomination that i have received under SINP (Saskatchewan Express Entry) program. Now i am going to submit my ONLINE application (single applicant) to IRCC under my Express Entry account. Could anyone help me with my following queries ?

(A) Which of these forms (PDF) do i need to fill, print, scan and submit with my online Express Entry application ?

1. [IMM 0008] Generic Application Form for Canada
  2. [IMM 0008DEP] Additional Dependants/Declaration
  3. [IMM 5669] Schedule A – Background/Declaration
  4. [IMM 5406] Additional Family Information
  5. [IMM 0008] Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees
  6. [IMM 5562] Supplementary Information - Your travels

(B) I know that number 5 (IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees) is an important document that i definitely need to submit with my online application. But, can you let me know ?

• I did submit in my EOI (Expression of Interest) with saying that i will carry CAD$13000 as supporting funds with me
  • Then i did submit in my SINP (Province Nomination) with saying that i will carry CAD$13000 as supporting funds with me
  • Now, what figure should i fill in this form here ? $13000 or $26000 or $0 ? this is for my online application to IRCC after i received the ITA
  • You can the red circle in following image, for reference here.

(C) Extra documents - should i upload following documents as additional documents, that i did submit to SINP (province nomination) program ?

• Birth Certificate : Notary, Translation & Original
  • Letter that i did submit to SINP as my intent to live and settle in Saskatchewan province
  • Letter that i did submit to SINP as my settlement plan

(D) Should i also include full document that i have received as confirmation of nomination by SINP ?

I am thankful for your help, in advance.

Surinder Kumar

navyap

Dec 15, 2020
Hi.. my cousin is applying for SINP from the US. I am the relative in Saskatchewan. In order for us to sponsor her, I understand we need to submit documents for proof of occupation, like paystubs. But my husband is self employed. He was salaried last year and we have his T4 for 2019. Will that be sufficient? We would have to wait for Feb 2021 at least to get this year's T4, but she will be applying this month
What's else an we give to prove employment? Also SINP website doesn't mention a minimum salary amount. However, is there any minimum amount we should be earning in order to be eligible to sponsor her? Thanks in advance

navyap

Dec 15, 2020
Sharing timeline:
NOC 0125, 87 points (relative in sask)

SINP Invitation: Oct 7
Documents uploaded: Nov 4
ADR: Dec 2
ADR Submitted: Dec 11
PR Nomination: Dec 11
Hi!! Congratulations!!

My cousin is applying for the same and I am the relative. I have some questions regarding "sponsoring" . Could you please answer them?