+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Hi All,

I did submit my application for SINP. Yesterday, i received "Additional Document Request" update from it. They need settlement plan again. Despite, I already did submit a self-written detail settlement plan initially. I did well cover almost everything that "Living in Canada" tool did suggest.

Can someone guide me with this, please ?

- Should i just send the exact output that appears after completion of steps given on "Living in Canada" online tool by CIC website = https://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

- Do i need to print sign and scan it ?

- or, can i just save PDF of the output came from "Living in Canada" tool, and submit ?

- Do i need to attach a cover letter with it, with this re-submission ?

Thanks

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Hi All,

I did submit my application for SINP. Yesterday, i received "Additional Document Request" update from it. They a proof of Intent to Settle in Saskatchewan, because my close relative is residing in Ontario, permanently.
The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination. From the forms provided with your application, you have a close family relative residing in Ontario. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan. Please submit any documents that can prove this intent. Note: it is the responsibility of the applicant to prove your intent to live in Saskatchewan. The SINP does not have a list of documents that can prove this intent.
Can someone guide me ?

- What kind of documents can be submitted to prove my intent ?

- Can a letter of intent explanation, be sufficient for it ?

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Hi All,

I did submit my application for SINP. Yesterday, i received "Additional Document Request" update from it. They need following documents related to my work experience :
(1). A Government issued document showing your name and the name of your employer.
(2). List of projects you were involved including URLs, and your role in each project.
Can someone guide me with these ?

- What other documents can be presented in response to (1)st request i.e. documents other than Form 16 and Form 26 ?

- Can i submit list of projects directly, in response to (2)nd. part or should i get it signed on company 's letter head, just like reference letter ?

Thanks!

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All,

I did submit my application for SINP. Yesterday, i received "Additional Document Request" update from it. They a proof of Intent to Settle in Saskatchewan, because my close relative is residing in Ontario, permanently.

Can someone guide me ?

- What kind of documents can be submitted to prove my intent ?

- Can a letter of intent explanation, be sufficient for it ?
When did you submit your file? They get back to you so fast. Did u claim points for SK relatives? Maybe they are not convinced that you would stay with the one in SK?

Bernytee

Sep 8, 2018
Hello guys, I have 2 questions. on the SINP draw of 3rd November, 2020. the cut off was 68. I have 68. the other conditions were 10 years work experience and I have 10 years work experience and my NOC was also part of the NOCs drawn (4161). However, i have not received any email alert from SINP informing me that I have been selected. I registered my SINP profile in March, 2020.
The 2nd thing is, I just logged into my SINP account hoping to check my application STATUS but i cannot see any information on my application submitted in March 2020. After submitting it in March 2020, the status indicated: SUBMITTED. but today, the status is not indicated, and there's nothing like SUBMITTED too. can someone help me understand what's happening to my profile? it can't
You should write them an email stating your concern

nsingla09

Sep 8, 2020
Hi all
Regarding close relative proof
My sister now has Canadian passport and Her Indian passport was stamped cancelled. She doesn't have birth certificate so in order to show sibling relationship, can I show her cancelled Indian passport (as it has parents name) ?? Also, I will attach Canadian passport and health card.
Is that good enough??

Accountingdude2893

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hey guys,

Any chance for accounting clerk jobs? Or only the points matter? I have like 68 points if I have one year of experience.

Also
B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
  • The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application.
  • One year of work experience refers to 12 full months of work experience.
Does this have to be continuously? Can I count work as internship? ( while on a study permit)?

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Hello All,

Can anyone help me with the below query?

My Situation is My OID Point is 70 NOC is 0621.

Education Graduate with 2 Postgraduate Diploma20
Experience 2yr (1 is in last 5 year ) and 1 yr in last 6-10yrs)2
CLB 616
Age 3412
Close Relative 20

Q1. What possibility I have If I wait for the SNIP draw to come under 70?

Q2. Should I try to increase my point by going ahead with ECA from IQAS + IELTS ( As with a Master degree I will have +3 and with CLB8 I will have
+4) the Only issue if it takes more time I may end up losing my age point as I will turn 35yrs this coming Sep)

Master 23
Experience 1yr2
CLB 820
Age 3412
Close Relative 20

I am worried about the money and time, I have to spend on the IQAS and IELTS.
Also, feel optimistic that 70 seems a good score.

Please guide what should be my future course of action..

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi, You are right,it's 4033.I have yet to submit.
What work experience documents did you submit? I am waiting for birth certificate which is taking time in current scenario.
Hi I submitted Letter of Employment, Labor contract, Pay Stub, Bank statements showing salary deposited, and screenshot my portfolio on of the company's website.