+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Carlahera

Nov 5, 2020
Hi everyone.
A friend was reviewing his SINP-EE application which he has just submitted in Oasis on October 22, 2020 (ITA was October 7, 2020), but noticed that the following sections were empty (uploaded documents missing!):
Part 1 - Section 10 - Education Section - missing transcript and diploma but WES (ECA) is present.
Part 1 - Section 11 - Work Experience Section - missing ALL documents I submitted - payslips, JDs, reference letter, contracts, govt-issued documents, bank statements to support payslips.

He was pretty certain that: (1) he uploaded all of them because he tried to download each uploaded document again one by one before he hit submit and paid CAD 350 and (2) he made sure that the merged PDF file is less than 25MB (otherwise the Oasis system will reject it).

Has anyone tried to view uploaded documents under "View Submitted Part 1" especially Sections 10 and 11 after submission? Is there a reason to panic?

Thanks
Happened the same to me after completing part 1, but the documents are there. I just verified (before summiting) and clicked on "make changes to part 1" button and the screen with the uploaded documents appeared.

dyobb

Feb 9, 2016
Happened the same to me after completing part 1, but the documents are there. I just verified (before summiting) and clicked on "make changes to part 1" button and the screen with the uploaded documents appeared.
Thanks Carlahera.
Have you tried revisiting again after submission and paymenr?

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone know when SINP sends you a Nomination email?
My online account is showing an Application Nominated but no email so far and nothing in the correspondence section.
I submitted my application on Aug 7 in the OID stream and it never went to In-Process. Just straight to "Application Nominated"
I am not sure if it's a system glitch or actually I have a nomination.
Thanks.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
alright man. thanks
I think I figured out something. I had initially created the SINP EOI in July 28, 2019, which was to expire on July 28th, 2020. but in February 2020, I updated my SINP profile with new ielts results. and before submission, the system indicated this "This EOI will remain in the system for 365 days before it expires". So my thinking was that the updated EOI will then be expiring a year later in February 2021 (and not on the old date - July 2020). Unfortunately I also often didn't check my SINP account. I think my profile may have been removed in July 2020 without my knowledge. if this is the case, then I've screwed myself big time because I've waited long enough for this. At 68 points, I don't know when again this chance may come. sobbing.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
Hello guys, I have 2 questions. on the SINP draw of 3rd November, 2020. the cut off was 68. I have 68. the other conditions were 10 years work experience and I have 10 years work experience and my NOC was also part of the NOCs drawn (4161). However, i have not received any email alert from SINP informing me that I have been selected. I registered my SINP profile in March, 2020.
The 2nd thing is, I just logged into my SINP account hoping to check my application STATUS but i cannot see any information on my application submitted in March 2020. After submitting it in March 2020, the status indicated: SUBMITTED. but today, the status is not indicated, and there's nothing like SUBMITTED too. can someone help me understand what's happening to my profile? it can't
I think I figured out something. I had initially created the SINP EOI in July 28, 2019, which was to expire on July 28th, 2020. but in February 2020, I updated my SINP profile with new ielts results. and before submission, the system indicated this "This EOI will remain in the system for 365 days before it expires". So my thinking was that the updated EOI will then be expiring a year later in February 2021 (and not on the old date - July 2020). Unfortunately I also often didn't check my SINP account. I think my profile may have been removed in July 2020 without my knowledge. if this is the case, then I've screwed myself big time because I've waited long enough for this. At 68 points, I don't know when again this chance may come. sobbing.

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Sharing some timeline here folks, hope it helps~

Invitation to submit an application: Feb-27, 2020
Application Submitted: Apr-20, 2020
Status change to In Process: Not aware of that, sorry
Nominated: Oct-28, 2020 (Notified by email, thank god)

Application: SINP - EE
SINP Points: 69
CRS Score: 448
Hey i got nominated too on the 28th Oct. Did you check your Express entry profile? Mine still does not show any communication from SINP. It still shows Provincial Nomination Programme not met.

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone have any update on noc 1121...pls share your timeline
NOC 1121
ITA Received - 14 Aug 2020
Submitted Docs - 16 Aug 2020
Application Received - 16 Aug 2020
In Process - 7 Oct 2020
ADR - 13 Oct 2020
Submission of ADR Docs - 20 Oct 2020
Invoice Tab Reappeared - 26 Oct 2020
Nominated - 28 Oct 2020

Since then there has been nothing on the IRCC for me to accept the application. still waiting.

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, question on the ITA online application. For In-Canada Relative part, does this mean I need to indicate all of my relatives regardless of their residence/location in Canada i.e. outside SK? Just double checking on this :) Thanks in advance for your response!

AwaisAli

Jan 29, 2017
Sharing some timeline here folks, hope it helps~

Invitation to submit an application: Feb-27, 2020
Application Submitted: Apr-20, 2020
Status change to In Process: Not aware of that, sorry
Nominated: Oct-28, 2020 (Notified by email, thank god)

Application: SINP - EE
SINP Points: 69
CRS Score: 448
Hi, which documents you provided to claim work experience. can you please comment

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Hey i got nominated too on the 28th Oct. Did you check your Express entry profile? Mine still does not show any communication from SINP. It still shows Provincial Nomination Programme not met.
My EE profile was updated within 72 hours of me receiving SINP notification email, asking me to accept or decline SINP nomination. 600 points was awareded one day after I accepted the nomination.