+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi,
I have worked with 2 employers, the work experience letter which I received from both are quite different to each other. I have chosen NOC 1212 which is matching the profile with one of my employer but not the other. In such, will SINP reject the application or they will consider as it is matching to one of the experience letter. Can anyone advise

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have worked with 2 employers, the work experience letter which I received from both are quite different to each other. I have chosen NOC 1212 which is matching the profile with one of my employer but not the other. In such, will SINP reject the application or they will consider as it is matching to one of the experience letter. Can anyone advise
If you have claimed points for the job duration from both the employers and your NOC doesnt match, then your profile would be marked ineligible. If you have not claimed points for the years where the job description doesn't match your NOC, there will be no issues in receiving nomination.

If you have already submitted your application, just wait for the officer to request for additional detailed roles and responsibilities letter from the same employer which doesnt match your NOC. This has happened in the past for few lucky ones.

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
"ETHICAL CONDUCT DISCLOSURE AND APPLICANT DECLARATION AND CONSENT FORM"

Do we need to sign page 2 (SECTION A: ETHICAL CONDUCT DISCLOSURE) if we dont have representative?
Its says ...
Foreign nationals must read and sign this Ethical Conduct Disclosure if they are:
 assisted by anyone with their immigration application; and/or
 recruited by a foreign worker recruiter for a Saskatchewan employer.
 anyone who is living in Canada and is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident is a foreign national.

Reactions: Airanie3878

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys, all experience in both 1-5 years and 6-10 has to be in a single NOC I am applying under?

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Please anyone knows who the employment reference letters be directed to. Should it be directed to IRCC, or SINP or to who it may concern?

Reactions: ambalogun