+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding *s*****a***t the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

Please ensure all documents are attached to application in OASIS at time of submission.

Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (Canada 001) 306-798-7467.
Click here to view Invitation_to_Submit_an_Application
What does that means can any one.explain me.please
This means you got an ITA from SINP. Congrats !!

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
I got the nomination in 28 Nov draw and yet to submit my application due to non availability of birth certificate. Anyone here who has submitted the application. I got stucked on Application Part 1 and witout completing it can't see section 2/3 if any.

Do I also need to submit PCC to SINP?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I got the nomination in 28 Nov draw and yet to submit my application due to non availability of birth certificate. Anyone here who has submitted the application. I got stucked on Application Part 1 and witout completing it can't see section 2/3 if any.

Do I also need to submit PCC to SINP?
PCC not required to be submitted for SINP.

What alternative are you trying for Birth Certificate?

To move to next part of the application, I had uploaded a blank pdf document named 'To Be Uploaded' to the sections where I was following up/ working to get documents. This allowed me to move to the Part 2. I was then able to move back n forth between Part 1 n 2. Finally, when I got the documents, I removed the blank pdf document and uploaded the correct document. Hope this helps!!

Make sure to upload the correct document otherwise application can be rejected straight away.

Reactions: Airanie3878

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019

To move to next part of the application, I had uploaded a blank pdf document named 'To Be Uploaded' to the sections where I was following up/ working to get documents. This allowed me to move to the Part 2. I was then able to move back n forth between Part 1 n 2. Finally, when I got the documents, I removed the blank pdf document and uploaded the correct document. Hope this helps!!

Make sure to upload the correct document otherwise application can be rejected straight away.
I read in another thread that people were not able to see their uploaded documents:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-october-2019-express-entry-ita-please-join-here.659927/#post-8246484
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-october-2019-express-entry-ita-please-join-here.659927/#post-8246714
SINP must have fixed this problem as you were able to remove and reupload documents.

Reactions: leobeni

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019

Great....i was avoiding it as I was not sure weather the part 1 application will be editable or not . But it sounds it's not the case.

For BC..I have applied for late birth registration and still awaiting for the same as in my hometown non availability Certificate is very long process....

Reactions: leobeni

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Great....i was avoiding it as I was not sure weather the part 1 application will be editable or not . But it sounds it's not the case.

For BC..I have applied for late birth registration and still awaiting for the same as in my hometown non availability Certificate is very long process....
shell out some extra buck, it helps to jump the process.. :)

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
My close relative created a profile on January 3rd 2020 with NOC 1241 and a score of 69. Wondering why she has not received an ITA in this draw, any ideas?

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Is there anyone here who received ITA in the last SINP draw under NOC-2174? Since this NOC requires licensing, have you started with acquiring one from CIPS? The licensing process looks complicated, lengthy, and expensive.

rs1987

Sep 19, 2019
i have a query that i was having 75 score with my occupatiopn in demand of that list on 9th january 2020 draw. however, still my file was not picked up. please help.

Reactions: Airanie3878