+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Chinweuba

Mar 2, 2018
Hello house, please,I did anyone fill in for paramedical profession in SINP, I need to ask the person some questions.please treat as urgent. Thanks

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
We can form an internal SINP tracker with the NOC and SINP score here. Add yours below this and repost / reply in this thread:

NOC 2171
Score: 67 - bluehorse

NOC 2173
Score: 65 - web_sam
Score: 58 - carrie1217

NOC 2174
Score: 69 - awley

NOC 1311
Score: 67 - Sam0702

NOC 0111
Score: 67 - N1986

NOC 1241
Score: 67 - Raju Naik Modavath

NOC 0621
Score: 65 - zac0999

NOC 1221
Score 68
Shamber

NOC 2174
Score: 68 - happyteencanada
NOC 2172
Score: 69

Feb 8, 2020
Guys, I need point of view/suggestions from your end:

Presently I have filled EOI in Code: 2134 (Chemical Engineering) with 68 points, which also requires License from the authority there. However, my job duties are also matching with Code: 9212 (Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities), which do not required License from any authority.

However, NOC code 2134 received invitations in 6 rounds until now, whereas, NOC code 9212 received invitation 3 times. For the reason being, I am getting confused.

Kindly share your views on it. Shall I keep NOC code: 2134 as it is (which requires License and hence it will take long time to receive it to proceed further with the application after invitation) or shall I changed it to NOC code: 9212?

Thanks in advance !!!

Lawrence9227

Feb 22, 2020
Hi good morning,
I have been working in hotel as a chef de parties which located in Bermuda and i have exprience in different country such a dubai and africa overall 13 years.
My iltes score overall 5.0
R=3.5 W=4.5 L=5.5 S=5.5
And 3 years hotel management diploma
I will be able to apply canada in any program
Please advise me
Thanks

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
Hello fellow members, i have a query regarding sinp and ee profile. Let say I am at a low score around 400 in EE and I am Scoring 70 points in SINP, If in next draw i got noi from SINP and i accept the noi, i would get 600 additional points in my EE profile? So in between accepting and submitting all my documents in SINP if i score CLB 9/10 in IELTS and my EE points tally shoots up to (excluding that 600 points )470's and if i think that the next EE draw would be below that score, could i discard the SINP nomination and go ahead with EE nomination?

Reactions: Airanie3878

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hello fellow members, i have a query regarding sinp and ee profile. Let say I am at a low score around 400 in EE and I am Scoring 70 points in SINP, If in next draw i got noi from SINP and i accept the noi, i would get 600 additional points in my EE profile? So in between accepting and submitting all my documents in SINP if i score CLB 9/10 in IELTS and my EE points tally shoots up to (excluding that 600 points )470's and if i think that the next EE draw would be below that score, could i discard the SINP nomination and go ahead with EE nomination?
By getting EOI you won't get 600 points..at 70 points you may get ITA from SINP and you get 2 months to submit application..you may get 600 points only after SINP processes your application..that may take around 25 weeks..yah in the mean time if you get express entry ITA directly then of course you can go ahead with Express entry without bothering about SINP and you can reject SINP at any time.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have submitted all my docs to SINP on 18 Dec 2019 under NOC 1212, its been 2 months but still no update received. The status is application received, can anyone guide how much time do they usually take to review and finalise any decision.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have submitted all my docs to SINP on 18 Dec 2019 under NOC 1212, its been 2 months but still no update received. The status is application received, can anyone guide how much time do they usually take to review and finalise any decision.
Patience is the key..Me too waiting with status received since 12th December...website gives 25 weeks period so..we need to keep waiting till april..if no response by then next option would be to mail them..

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
I have claimed 23 points for education, WES report mentioned highest qualification" First Professional Degree (Juris Doctor)" as my wife(primary applicant) has done LLB. Is it correct?

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Patience is the key..Me too waiting with status received since 12th December...website gives 25 weeks period so..we need to keep waiting till april..if no response by then next option would be to mail them..
Guys, as per the trend seen lately, they are almost done with files received till November, thus I believe anyone who applied in December may see some progress in next 15 days or so. Lets hope for the best.

As Rocky said, patience is the key with this. So, lets wait and watch. Good luck to all my fellows.

Feb 8, 2020
Guys, I need point of view/suggestions from your end:

Presently I have filled EOI in Code: 2134 (Chemical Engineering) with 68 points, which also requires License from the authority there. However, my job duties are also matching with Code: 9212 (Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities), which do not required License from any authority.

However, NOC code 2134 received invitations in 6 rounds until now, whereas, NOC code 9212 received invitation 3 times. For the reason being, I am getting confused.

Kindly share your views on it. Shall I keep NOC code: 2134 as it is (which requires License and hence it will take long time to receive it to proceed further with the application after invitation) or shall I changed it to NOC code: 9212?

Thanks in advance !!!
Guys kindly suggest !!!