Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HRG said:
Ok then how about 6months of FD?
More than good. They need only 3 months old.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Thanks everyone for sharing all your insight in this group. I am new and found this really helpful.
I have a situation here, hope someone will be able to provide some inputs.

I was in Sask during 2010-2012 and now I am working in Toronto since July 2015. If I need to apply for the previous 12 months exp in the past 5 years category, I am eligible for only 9 months. Should I go ahead and claim for the previous experience points? Even then there was nothing mentioned about the NOC. So, I am not sure what should I mention about my NOC but this time I am here with a WP and they have mentioned the NOC. I guess I can use the same for the previous years too as my job circumstances has not changed.
In the background declaration, they ask for address details. If a stay was 2-3 weeks, do I need to mention that too? Is there any guidelines on what duration of stay should be considered to be included in the form?
I have my ECA for myself, do I need to have for my wife too?
Does anyone have any idea what it means if the SINP site says that there are no current intakes for this year, does it mean till Decement 2016?
Also when is the next intake for SINP CEC or EE category? Any clues?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
chiranjit said:
Thanks everyone for sharing all your insight in this group. I am new and found this really helpful.
I have a situation here, hope someone will be able to provide some inputs.

I was in Sask during 2010-2012 and now I am working in Toronto since July 2015. If I need to apply for the previous 12 months exp in the past 5 years category, I am eligible for only 9 months. Should I go ahead and claim for the previous experience points? Even then there was nothing mentioned about the NOC. So, I am not sure what should I mention about my NOC but this time I am here with a WP and they have mentioned the NOC. I guess I can use the same for the previous years too as my job circumstances has not changed.
In the background declaration, they ask for address details. If a stay was 2-3 weeks, do I need to mention that too? Is there any guidelines on what duration of stay should be considered to be included in the form?
I have my ECA for myself, do I need to have for my wife too?
Does anyone have any idea what it means if the SINP site says that there are no current intakes for this year, does it mean till Decement 2016?
Also when is the next intake for SINP CEC or EE category? Any clues?
Make it easy going. Add only those addresses where u stayed long. They dont veriry normally these things. Selfmade WES is not working. Better go for OID stream, it doesnt need WES. It is not necessary for spouse, only for main applicant. SINP High Demand list has only 21 NOC Jobs only, first check it for your suitable availability. May be Intake will open 2-3 times more in 2016. And opens 2 January every year. You can think about Morden Immigration too.

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.
May i know where i can get these forms to print.
1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For ECA report, it would take 3 months to get i guess. then i would apply for OID.

Question:
OID doesnt need ECA report and it works on actual degree/transcripts. but after getting nomination from OID, we need to create EE profile to add 600 points and their, will they not ask for ECA report?

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
m.rehanali said:
May i know where i can get these forms to print.

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

You can check the above link. At the bottom of the page there is a section titled "Federal".

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acetone said:
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

You can check the above link. At the bottom of the page there is a section titled "Federal".
I am able to find on website but problem in downloading. Some documents are able to open but some are not.....Can you please send all to my email id m.rehanali@hotmail.com Thank you

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
I have one issue....

In OASIS by mistake i created 2 3 number of settlement funds tabs ...now i am not able to find option how to delete these extra steps...
is there anyone found same problem earlier ?

If yes pls. share how you resolved this ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
m.rehanali said:
For ECA report, it would take 3 months to get i guess. then i would apply for OID.

Question:
OID doesnt need ECA report and it works on actual degree/transcripts. but after getting nomination from OID, we need to create EE profile to add 600 points and their, will they not ask for ECA report?
Totally confused. Did not u read the links which I sent u later?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
m.rehanali said:
I am able to find on website but problem in downloading. Some documents are able to open but some are not.....Can you please send all to my email id m.rehanali@hotmail.com Thank you
U have to use Internet Explorer to open.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Parmodchoudhari said:
I have one issue....

In OASIS by mistake i created 2 3 number of settlement funds tabs ...now i am not able to find option how to delete these extra steps...
is there anyone found same problem earlier ?

If yes pls. share how you resolved this ?
Anyone pls..?

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
m.rehanali said:
You can right click on the link and use save link as. It will download the form. If you open it via browser it will open using your browser's adobe reader which might not be updated.