Med's Request
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2017
My SINP EE just changed to "In process". It's only 5 business days since my application submitted! Amazing!

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
GUYZ

I am jan 16 applicant my application is in INPROCESS Stage while checking the oasis i found out that by mistake in the portal i gave my mailing address and residential address same,however it is different I am married so residing at a diff place.But in the immigration forms I gave the correct address,shd i update sinp about this now or shd i leave it

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi Friends,

I recently came to know about this SINP program, however i have already created EE profile and i have 425 points!

Now that i am trying to create SINP and i came to know that the application has reached the maximum cap. It would be great if anyone of you could answer the following questions below?

1. Will i be able to apply under SINP "Occupation in demand category"?

2. If so When i have to reapply?

3. What are the documents that i have to keep ready - i alreay have ECA, IELTS all done?

- Please clarify the same

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
SATHY1403 said:
Hi Friends,

I recently came to know about this SINP program, however i have already created EE profile and i have 425 points!

Now that i am trying to create SINP and i came to know that the application has reached the maximum cap. It would be great if anyone of you could answer the following questions below?

1. Will i be able to apply under SINP "Occupation in demand category"? If you have 425 EE score, why go for OID. Rather go for SINP EE.

2. If so When i have to reapply? Be in touch with this forum & SINP telegram/whatsapp group for intake open notification.

3. What are the documents that i have to keep ready - i alreay have ECA, IELTS all done. Please, google SINP Express Entry Guideline, you will find every info & document checklist there.

- Please clarify the same

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Sure ! Will google it right away..

Meanwhile could someone add my number to whats app group - 09677650611

Also, will the SINP EE open this year or is it going to be in 2017 only? your help is much appreciated :)

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Could you please add my number to this SINO whats app group 09677650611

nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
hhsivy said:
My SINP EE just changed to "In process". It's only 5 business days since my application submitted! Amazing!
Congrats man.
Ur NOC & App no.??

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning,
I have completed my studies from saskatchewan and I got job Saskatchewan as Materials Technical Advisor but I am unable to find NOC code for that position. I am sending my details about duties, responsibilities and qualification about that position. Please let me know the closest NOC code of this position.

Please help me.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
koolbnda said:
Good Morning,
I have completed my studies from saskatchewan and I got job Saskatchewan as Materials Technical Advisor but I am unable to find NOC code for that position. I am sending my details about duties, responsibilities and qualification about that position. Please let me know the closest NOC code of this position.

Please help me.
You can send your roles and responsibilities to nc-noc-cnp-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and ask your for the relevant NOC. Hope this helps you.

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum and I will apply to SINP for upcoming quota. I have question regarding proof of fund.

Will SINP consider LIC surrender value and PPF account balance as proof of fund or not.

My friend check with consultancies and they said that it can consider but I am not sure on that.

Appreciate your help in this regards since I see this forum is quite useful and helpful to everyone.