+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC..

Please need your valuable inputs..

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
clickmes said:
Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC..

Please need your valuable inputs..
you should show atleast one year exp on NOC which you are applying. It is not related to your education.
However, if your education is totally not aligned with your NOC, there will be a problem.

For example.. if you done commrece and doing job of IT or Mechanical Engineering ... then it's problem. If your job is somewhat related to your field of study.. then it's good.

Finally your study should atleast align with your current NOC which you are applying and you should show one year exp for that NOC your applying.

Hope this helps.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Hi guys!

I need some advice regarding separate application for my husband and me.
I applied in SINP EE stream as a principal applicant, and my husband is accompanying applicant. But separately, he applied in SINP job offer category, where I am accompanying applicant.
I think that we both have good chance to get nominated, but my concern is what could happen when SINP figures out that thay have each of us as both principal and accompanying applicant?
Will they ask us to withdraw one application, will they cancel one without contacting us? Is there any chance that we both get nomination, and then we cancel one that is less convenient for us?
Any help or advice is welcome and appreciated. Any experience with this?

Thanks!

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
please guys, guide me!
None is bothering to respond to my this simple query! :(

what about the date on the page 6 of generic form i am going to send to SINP now. The date should be the 18-01-2016 or the date i submitted the application. I submitted my application on 03-01-2016 and the generic form has the date 02-01-2016...?
I read on the CIC site that the date on forms should not be later to the date of application submission!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I completed Bachelor of Science without computer which is not related to my intended occupation. I applied with NOC 2282 (User Support Tech) on the basis of my One year Computer Diploma and I have a sufficient experience in this field. I submitted the OID form on 04/01/2016. Am I eligible to get my Education credentials 20 points on behalf of my Bachelor's degree.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
deepsea said:
please guys, guide me!
None is bothering to respond to my this simple query! :(

what about the date on the page 6 of generic form i am going to send to SINP now. The date should be the 18-01-2016 or the date i submitted the application. I submitted my application on 03-01-2016 and the generic form has the date 02-01-2016...?
I read on the CIC site that the date on forms should not be later to the date of application submission!
I think small difference in dates does not matter but for the safe side put the date of the day when you are going to send your application finaly....

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
ashmilwaqas said:
I told you the common behaviour of case officer, and they are not bound to fill data in the fields/places the applicant has left. Your that case officer really obliged you in the scenario you addressed here. Otherwise, case officer returns the application by declaring it incomplete .
No this is not true ..... Converted amount and date of conversion are to be filled/updated by VO and this is main indication that your are going to get your decision soon .....

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
batoolkhan said:
No this is not true ..... Converted amount and date of conversion are to be filled/updated by VO and this is main indication that your are going to get your decision soon .....
Currency conversion- is it a sign of good news or is there anyone who got rejection after got correct currency conversion?

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Hi,

I submitted my SINP in DEC but got rejected by online SINP application due to the reason that scanned copies of passport, ethical disclosure and birth certificate were missing. Now I am going to submit my new SINP application. I wanna ask you guys regarding one particular question where it is asked "have you applied before" what should I mention now. I tried to say yes but in application new area opened up where it ask about previous application and visa office location.

Regards,

Nabeel

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
This may be right in case of OASIS portal Settlement Funds screen' change due to keeping it updated because the case officer has to lay down all the grounds on which he is nominating the applicant for a province!
I was talking about the behaviour and use of descretional powers, CO is expected not to change or alter the data given by the applicant on the Immigration form and OASIS portal screens! If he/she has changed any data, He/she will have to mention the cause for this in his decision as well...!

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

i want to your opinion on one point, please give your opinion on the following situation!

In an application, all the educational certificates, experience certificates, passport, BC and Immigration forms were submitted on SINP OASIS Portal.

Afterwards, the applicant emailed the case Officer and requested that he withdraws his immigration forms and add all the attached forms again explaining the reasons of withdrawing the previous forms!

Will the case officer accept the newly filled immigration forms or not!?

My opinion is that he will accept the request but ask the applicant to email all the forms again to confirm the withdrawal of previous farms!

Do give your opinion!
Thanks!

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
And why do you think that officer should use his time on deleting wrong documents, collecting new ones and taking care which document is the right one and which one to ignore? And we don't talk about one document that could change your points and chances, like improved scores on language exam, it's a bunch of documents???
What is the applicants resposibility if officers should do things like this?
If applicant is not sure how to fill the application and which documents to attach, there are always immigration lawyers willing to do that.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blanka said:
And why do you think that officer should use his time on deleting wrong documents, collecting new ones and taking care which document is the right one and which one to ignore? And we don't talk about one document that could change your points and chances, like improved scores on language exam, it's a bunch of documents???
What is the applicants resposibility if officers should do things like this?
If applicant is not sure how to fill the application and which documents to attach, there are always immigration lawyers willing to do that.
I opine this because arranging the documents and forms is one the prime liabilities of the dispatcher or CO or SINP office,
if this is not the case, why CO asks for the documents whensoever needed, why don't CO straight on return the applications on petty issues, like incomplete forms, information etc. but it does not happen, they contact the applicant to send his documents or forms.to SINP asap when they feel alike.
Secondly, i may be wrong but i think the application status also matters in this regard. If the application status is application received, you can request for addition of the documents/forms which you could not submit and SINP accepts this. But if the application status is in process, the addition or withdrawal may cause problems and delay the application precess!