13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
everestNP said:
Thank you Ashuindian. Sorry I couldn't do +1, can you please tell how to do this, Thanks,
Ha ha ha, like I gave you.

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
I have 2 questions regarding Education:
1. They asked to enter post secondary degree, is this mean i need to enter Bachelor and Master only, not class 1 to class 12?
2. On the Institutions- should I suppose to write University name or College name. There is University name in Degree Certificate, and college name in Transcript (issued by University).

Thanks for the answer.

rgillani

Mar 24, 2017
Hi to all

I need urgent help with Settlement plan preparation

If I click print this page (either on Living in Canada page or on link in my email) a new tab opens with Pr0009 address but then page not connected message appears. I tried all options like opening on different machines, using different internet connections but same result

Can any body guide me through

email subject :
lctvac@cic.gc.ca <lctvac@cic.gc.ca>

Email text :
Your personalized settlement plan can help you get the best possible start on your new life in Canada.

For convenience, the plan is broken down into checklists for before you leave, crossing the border, and your first few weeks, as well as other personalized information by topic, such as Money, Connecting, and Culture. If you prefer you can also view the entire plan on a single page.

Print or email your plan so that you have a copy. If you leave this settlement plan inactive for more than 20 minutes, you will not be able to come back to your answers. You will need to start again.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rgillani said:
Hi to all

I need urgent help with Settlement plan preparation

If I click print this page (either on Living in Canada page or on link in my email) a new tab opens with Pr0009 address but then page not connected message appears. I tried all options like opening on different machines, using different internet connections but same result

Can any body guide me through

email subject :
lctvac@cic.gc.ca <lctvac@cic.gc.ca>

Email text :
Your personalized settlement plan can help you get the best possible start on your new life in Canada.

For convenience, the plan is broken down into checklists for before you leave, crossing the border, and your first few weeks, as well as other personalized information by topic, such as Money, Connecting, and Culture. If you prefer you can also view the entire plan on a single page.

Print or email your plan so that you have a copy. If you leave this settlement plan inactive for more than 20 minutes, you will not be able to come back to your answers. You will need to start again.
Why are trying to print it? Email it on your email a dress. It is sufficient. Attach/upload that email with your application. Still If u want to print, do that after sending it to your email account.

rgillani

Mar 24, 2017
First of all Thxs for reply

What I understood from your reply that

" I only need to attach/upload that email which contain profile (based on my answers) and many links about detail for different areas of living"

No filling up of any PDF form is required here . I assumed (falsely) link will open some PDF form and I need to fill it then print scan and upload.

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Can anyone please confirm if I still need to submit the followings (with N/A or I can just don't create screen for those)-
- Use of a Representative (as I am not using- I am doing my myself with you all guys' help)
- Authority to release personal information (as I am not using representative)
- Statutory declaration of common law relationship (as I don't have such relation)
- Additional dependents/declaration (as I have only 2 dependent)

Thanks for your response.

moin76

Apr 3, 2017
Any one can please advise me where I can find the location to attach scan copy of "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and
Applicant Declaration Form " while filling online SINP application. I was able to fill and attach all the scanned copies as well as IMM forms except "Ethical Conduct Disclosure ..... " I did not find at which step or location I can upload this form.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
moin76 said:
Any one can please advise me where I can find the location to attach scan copy of "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and
Applicant Declaration Form " while filling online SINP application. I was able to fill and attach all the scanned copies as well as IMM forms except "Ethical Conduct Disclosure ..... " I did not find at which step or location I can upload this form.
Applicant Details - Step No. 5

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
It's already 3rd April, do you think SINP is going to open today or within the week?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
everestNP said:
Can anyone please confirm if I still need to submit the followings (with N/A or I can just don't create screen for those)-
- Use of a Representative (as I am not using- I am doing my myself with you all guys' help)
- Authority to release personal information (as I am not using representative)
- Statutory declaration of common law relationship (as I don't have such relation)
- Additional dependents/declaration (as I have only 2 dependent)

Thanks for your response.
In Ethical Conduct Discloser and Applicant Declaration Form
Check (right sign) Section -B last box (I declare that I have completed my SINP Application on my own ................................................................ business on my behalf with the SINP.) Sign to by Main Applicant, Spouse, mention date and Write Main Applicant's name at Appropriate place.
And Section C, Write in center N.A. in Big letters by hand and leave unchecked both appeared boxes for Representative Paid and unpaid.
And in Section A, mention only main Applicant Name, Date and Signature on page 2 only, no need to write or check anything.
In addition, Oasis Form Applicant Details Section - Step 5, (Ethical Conduct) , choose NO Representative from the Drop down list and upload there above mentioned Scanned form copy. There is an option to upload.
2. N.A.
3. N.A.
Can I ask, why don't have?
4. N.A. (for Your 2 dependents you can open optional section and fill details.

moin76

Apr 3, 2017
ashuindian said:
Applicant Details - Step No. 5
Thank you ashuindian.
One more confusion I have. Is it necessary to fill Settlement Plan during submission. Because when I tried to use .cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index here only those who submitted application or there after status people can only use those status is No, Not Applied can not use it.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
moin76 said:
Thank you ashuindian.
One more confusion I have. Is it necessary to fill Settlement Plan during submission. Because when I tried to use .cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index here only those who submitted application or there after status people can only use those status is No, Not Applied can not use it.
Yes, it is must.
Choose 2nd option - NO, I APPLIED BUT AM STILL WAITING.
THEN go ahead choosing drop down list step vise step.

moin76

Apr 3, 2017
ashuindian said:
Yes, it is must.
Choose 2nd option - NO, I APPLIED BUT AM STILL WAITING.
THEN go ahead choosing drop down list step vise step.
Thank you I done the same way and saved as pdf file. again I was not able to locate the place to attach, while filling online I remember I seen the option but now I can't find. Only option I am getting is add settlement fund.

Thank you in advance

tanie09

May 26, 2014
ashuindian said:
This is the e-mail address of HRSDC for knowing proper NOC
NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
@ashuindian,

About this email address, can I email at this address asking if they can check if my JD in my work experience letter match the NOC I've selected? Where did you get this email address ? This is great if we can get the NOC we select checked for accuracy. Please confirm , if I can do this. I got ITA 1st March & preparing to submit within a week hopefully.

TIA.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
tanie09 said:
@ashuindian,

About this email address, can I email at this address asking if they can check if my JD in my work experience letter match the NOC I've selected? Where did you get this email address ? This is great if we can get the NOC we select checked for accuracy. Please confirm , if I can do this. I got ITA 1st March & preparing to submit within a week hopefully.

TIA.
Yes. Actually they are very non-cooperative. Try to send your Job duties in highlighted bold letters and clearly mention your intended NOC. Only ask them about matching. Don't think about suggest right noc without mentioning.