+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Ashok Acharya

Feb 21, 2016
Thank you bro@ sinp KTM

can you please guide me regarding duties and responsibilities part. Since we are under same NOC. NEED YOU HELP BROTHER, can you provide sample of reference letters for noc 1225, iam planning to apply comming jan 2017.

SINP 2017

Oct 11, 2016
All,

I got the nomination from SINP OID in Nov. But, I would like to apply and wait for Ontario interest/nomination. Can anyone helps me with following:

1. Though I could not locate anywhere, do I need to accept SINP nomination in any time frame? Or is it just sending the complete application to CIC within 6 months?

2. I understand that teh next step is to receive FBI/Police verification. Should I start this process or should I wait to complete my express entry and Ontario interest. What should be my deadline to apply for police verification according to processing time to be on the safer side?

3. Is it ok for me to change my NOC (different to SINP nominated NOC) while filling express entry profile? Though responsibilities are same, instead of selecting the NOC for a 'officer', I would not like to select the NOC for a 'Manager'.

Thanks a lot in advance for helping me out.

Vaibhav154

Oct 13, 2016
How does Hospitality Sector Project Stream work under sinp

Can anyone please explain me what is Hospitality Sector Project Stream under sinp and how does it works please help me and is it for work permit or PR

SunnyKharbanda

Dec 17, 2016
Hello Everybody,

I am filling out application for SINP occupation in demand hoping it will open sometime next year and i can submit my application. However i have couple of questions and hoping somebody can help me?

1-I have an old passport which is expired and a new passport both from same country. Do i need to Enter Passport details of both of them or just new? Also if i need to enter details of both passports, do i upload passport details in 1 file or two?

2-In my EE profile I have listed my NOC As 2132(Mechanical engineer), but in SINP since they dont have 2132, I listed the closest i could find i.e 2232(Mechanical Technologist) since the job duties are 60-70% same. Would it cause any problem with SINP officer objecting i have listed different codes in EE and SINP?

Thanks for the help

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
SunnyKharbanda said:
Hello Everybody,

I am filling out application for SINP occupation in demand hoping it will open sometime next year and i can submit my application. However i have couple of questions and hoping somebody can help me?

1-I have an old passport which is expired and a new passport both from same country. Do i need to Enter Passport details of both of them or just new? Also if i need to enter details of both passports, do i upload passport details in 1 file or two?

2-In my EE profile I have listed my NOC As 2132(Mechanical engineer), but in SINP since they dont have 2132, I listed the closest i could find i.e 2232(Mechanical Technologist) since the job duties are 60-70% same. Would it cause any problem with SINP officer objecting i have listed different codes in EE and SINP?

Thanks for the help
1.you have to provide the detail of new passport.
2.Unless the duties and responsibilities match.It won't be a problem .so
make sure you have the similar responsibilities in your work credential thats of
appropriate NOC.

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
saskwatchen PR REGARDING

Hello dear all

I need ur help. Regarding saskatchewan pr. i have some queries regarding saskwatchen PR .
After getting saskatchewan pr under sinp. Is this mandatory to file the federal PR During the 5 years.. Normally federal PR Renew after every 5 years. Is saskatchewan pr is not like federal PR.. Is there any requirements to file federal PR after getting saskatchewan pr. One consultant told me that after getting saskwatchen pr u must file federal PR during 5 years with 2 years full time job requirements. Plz guide and help

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Re: saskwatchen PR REGARDING

rohit786 said:
Hello dear all

I need ur help. Regarding saskatchewan pr. i have some queries regarding saskwatchen PR .
After getting saskatchewan pr under sinp. Is this mandatory to file the federal PR During the 5 years.. Normally federal PR Renew after every 5 years. Is saskatchewan pr is not like federal PR.. Is there any requirements to file federal PR after getting saskatchewan pr. One consultant told me that after getting saskwatchen pr u must file federal PR during 5 years with 2 years full time job requirements. Plz guide and help
I couldn't understand, what is this? I think this is new rule.

Vaibhav154

Oct 13, 2016
Re: How does Hospitality Sector Project Stream work under sinp

Vaibhav154 said:
Can anyone please explain me what is Hospitality Sector Project Stream under sinp and how does it works please help me and is it for work permit or PR

wazab

Jul 26, 2016
Hello,

I am filling out application for SINP occupation in demand, it is my first time on OASIS platform. I noticed that I made a slight mistake in my first name spelling. How can I edit my first name? I tried looking for how to do that without success.
I appreciate your help..

Thanks

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am working as a Team Leader in a IT related MNC in India. As Only NOC 2171 is available in SINP program. I applied in july 2016 but then Visa manager rejected my case and said my duties fall in NOC 2174 which is presently not available in SINP.

Now I was thinking to request my employer to add 2-3 more points related to NOC 2171 to apply in future.
Now you suggest DO SINP official arise question that why i changed my duties now ?
Except this, after my refusal i emailed to HRSDC to know my NOC. they said I can apply in NOC 2171 with these job duties.
I was thinking to attach that email with my experience letter while applying next time

OR

I should do some changes in my experience letter as I earlier ?

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The SINP, does it open only once a year? Like in January alone? Or will it still open in March? My POF is not UpTo 3months in my account come January,i don't know if that will be a hindrance

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Okaforizuu said:
The SINP, does it open only once a year? Like in January alone? Or will it still open in March? My POF is not UpTo 3months in my account come January,i don't know if that will be a hindrance
In 2016 has opened about 10 times, after January was opened on May, after that per month

parthvdesai

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 OCT 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15 NOV 2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
IELTS Request
At the time of file submission
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
04-10-2017
Hi all,

SINP website just updated today and made a statement as follows:

"The Application Intake Thresholds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category and the Occupations In-Demand sub-category will not be reopened to new applications on January 1, 2017. Please check the website for future updates to the application intake thresholds for these sub-categories."

You can find it on: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

So, whoever waiting the intake to open in Jan 2017 should wait little extra.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Parth