+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
kinu. said:
Hello guys. i got my result it shows application ineligible. And the reseaon is fund. They have mentioned that ur fund should maintain before 3months of application and it should be principal applicant and spouse name first. As i submitted fd in which my husband's grandmother name is first and his name second. So now what should i do???? Please guide me..
Completely my opinion is that you try at next intake with their requirement fulfilled. SINP is strict with POF. No benefit requesting for review in such cases.

Thanks.

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
rockytg said:
Distance learning would not make a difference. If WES recognizes your university and degree then all is fine.
Regarding NOC, if it matches 65-70% you can apply in that code. Just ensure you have the required experience in that NOC for the number of years for which you are claiming points.
Thanks a lot!! but for SINP i think WES is not required right?
one more query!! i have total of 10 y experience with four different companies so i need to get roles & responsibilities from all four companies or only from current one and revealing letter from earlier one's suffice the requirement?

And What we need to fill in below fields in IMM0008_4e form-Schedule Form 4- Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees

Which provincial government has nominated you?

provincial stream/category: ??

Funds:- Exact amount or for three we can put $19000

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- WES is not needed.
- You need a letter from "each" employer you are claiming having experience of these 10 years from.

A

bhisham said:
one more query!! i have total of 10 y experience with four different companies so i need to get roles & responsibilities from all four companies or only from current one and revealing letter from earlier one's suffice the requirement?

kinu.

Star Member
May 7, 2015
fahad04 said:
Completely my opinion is that you try at next intake with their requirement fulfilled. SINP is strict with POF. No benefit requesting for review in such cases.

Thanks.
fahad04 said:

Thanks.
Thanks.. but can i break the fd n transfer that amount in my account n can go for review?? Coz my noc is not in the list now.. so

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
AbdelAllah said:
- WES is not needed.
- You need a letter from "each" employer you are claiming having experience of these 10 years from.

Still not clear, letter means revealing letter (i already have this)? or i need to get roles & responsibilities written & stamped on letter head from all previous organisations

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
My sister in law got her SINP nomination in OID category today. She applied in Jan 2016 quota. User Network Technician. SINP asked for birth certificate & copy of my brother in laws passport on May 12th.And today received the nomination.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
akapoor said:
My sister in law got her SINP nomination in OID category today. She applied in Jan 2016 quota. User Network Technician. SINP asked for birth certificate & copy of my brother in laws passport on May 12th.And today received the nomination.
Congrats!

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011

And What we need to fill in below fields in IMM0008_4e form-Schedule Form 4- Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does "record of employment" letter would work if Someone is showing experience from Canada?
AbdelAllah said:
- WES is not needed.

A

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
bhisham said:

On WES i might be wrong that it is mandatory. I had the WES and sent when filing the application for SINP. My post graduation is also a distance one and there were no questions from SINP on it.
Regarding the other questions which you have, i can let you know what i have filled.
1) Which provincial government has nominated you?
Not Applicable
2) Provincial stream/category:
FSW - Express Entry
3) Funds
The actual amount(when converted to Canadian dollars) for which i have proof. This needs to be above the minimum they have set.

Schedule 4 Economic Classes form was missing in my initial application. Have sent the same to them on 27th May.
Awaiting reply from the case officer on the above.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
bhisham said:

Roles and responsibility letter is in addition to your relieving letter. This letter has the details which gets mapped to the NOC one is applying for.
How many letters are required.. You need to have the letters for all the years for which you are claiming points.

Annatocanada

May 28, 2016
Hi! Newbee here. We submitted our application this May 2016.
I just want to ask, the status of our application is "application returned" :( :( :(
but there is no email from them as to why our application was returned.
Should we wait for the email or should we call them and ask why our application
was returned?
PLease help... thanks! :(

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anyone facing issue with Step 1 in SINP online application? its Yellow marked in my case..

also where do we need to submit Federal forms...I do not find any option.. I have filled details till last page..

shuvo3000

May 22, 2016
anirudhap said:
Hi Anyone facing issue with Step 1 in SINP online application? its Yellow marked in my case..

also where do we need to submit Federal forms...I do not find any option.. I have filled details till last page..
I am also facing the same problem. :(