+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
hello frnds
i have applied for FSW and snt my original IELTS copy
now, i want to apply for SINP ...is it possible to sent documents without IELTS & copy of UCI no.???
Didn't you get any copy of your IELTS before sending that to CIC?
SINP don't need your Original IELTS. Even after nomination, in CIC, they will accept copy of your IELTS for PNP program, You should attach scanned copy of your IELTS in SINP website.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
VictorPapa said:
NO, You shouldn't submit those forms
Thanks for your reply again VictorPapa!!!

Also can you tell me about this SETTLEMENT PLAN!!! I dont understand what to do with it?? on website it asked 4 question and then send me email with loads of suggestions!!! now what i have to do with it!!

DO i need to print it out as it is or add something and then attach just with application just like other documents....

Your advise will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arun2121 said:
Hi Victor and all Seniors member,

My query is related to skilled worker point criteria option in Application. In this portal there is point mention regarding age, education and experience. But nothing is mentioned about language test.

Where we have to mention about our language test score.?

and one more question about settlement fund. what exactly I have to submit??

Saving Certificate is enough for this.?

Thanks in Advance
You don't need to write your language point in that section, they will calculate your points themselves.
you should get Bank statement with latest balance and detailed history for last 3 months (02 OCT 2014 - 02 JAN 2015) and send them to SINP.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMRMA said:
Thanks for your reply again VictorPapa!!!

Also can you tell me about this SETTLEMENT PLAN!!! I dont understand what to do with it?? on website it asked 4 question and then send me email with loads of suggestions!!! now what i have to do with it!!

DO i need to print it out as it is or add something and then attach just with application just like other documents....

Your advise will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you
Don't need to add anything. Just make PDF from that report and sent it with your other files.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
VictorPapa said:
Don't need to add anything. Just make PDF from that report and sent it with your other files.
wa!! it is that simple.... :)

Thanks once again....

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Didn't you get any copy of your IELTS before sending that to CIC?
SINP don't need your Original IELTS. Even after nomination, in CIC, they will accept copy of your IELTS for PNP program, You should attach scanned copy of your IELTS in SINP website.
yeah i have photocopy of IELTS but its not clear

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
yeah i have photocopy of IELTS but its not clear
Only "Test Report Form Number" is important in your IELTS because they will check online and verify your scores. If it is legible then it is OK.

cheema

Feb 24, 2007
i have a query that i will fill the sattlement plan before 8.00am at 2.1.15 , or its possible that i can fill that form before this time

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors

I have a query ..
Where do i attach the Federal forms for SPOUSE and Dependent child.
In my case they are not accompanying me but the Application guide says to provide the Birth certificate , Passport details and federal forms Background declaration , Additional family members ?

In online you can add Family member and provide the birth document and passport .
And there is option to add federal forms . But my worry is if i add like that do they consider its 3 applicants. As i do not have sufficient settlement fund for 3 and have only for 1 applicant i don;t want to take the risk.

The other option is to add the family member Federal forms with the primary application one .

Which one is the right way

Thanks & Regards
VN

darya_shoaie

Dec 28, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Where is exactly that "Previous Application"? Which form?
Dear victorpapa I saw your message .your answer is yes,but I did not how I can send private message to you. I am new at this froum.