+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

doubtingapplicant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
VictorPapa said:
No, 60 is minimum. But are you sure your points reach 59?
Yes, I think so.

1. Graduation = 20 points
2. Age (35) = 10 points
3. IELTS = 18 points (CLB 7, all segments 6 each)
4. Experience (2005 - 2014) = 10-11 points (max.)

2005 Jan to 2006 May = NOC 1311
2006 Jul to 2007 Jun = NOC 1111
2007 Jul to 2013 Aug = NOC 1241
2013 Sep - 2014 Dec = NOC 1432

How many points I may get?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Bear in mind SK is extremely cold and less developed province of Canada compare to others like Ontario, BC, Alberta etc.
YES and because of what you told, it is a better place to find job in among other provinces inside Canada. As I said Saskatchewan has a minimum unemployment rate inside Canada.

Watch this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doubtingapplicant said:
Yes, I think so.

1. Graduation = 20 points
2. Age (35) = 10 points
3. IELTS = 18 points (CLB 7, all segments 6 each)
4. Experience (2005 - 2014) = 10-11 points (max.)

2005 Jan to 2006 May = NOC 1311
2006 Jul to 2007 Jun = NOC 1111
2007 Jul to 2013 Aug = NOC 1241
2013 Sep - 2014 Dec = NOC 1432

How many points I may get?
If your forms and supporting documents are ready, I suggest you to apply in SINP and don't forget to add your whole work experiences points from Jan 2005 - Dec 2014 because it is possible they accept your total work experiences, also those aren't in their demand list.
Apply but don't count on SINP as a final immigration way to Canada. If they don't accept your total work experiences then they will reject you But if they accept them, you will receive your nomination and you can go to Canada. ;)

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
VictorPapa said:
YES and because of what you told, it is a better place to find job in among other provinces inside Canada. As I said Saskatchewan has a minimum unemployment rate inside Canada.

Watch this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate
good one!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VERY IMPORTANT!

SINP officially released opening date and time for SINP2015 program:

"Applications for the SINP International Skilled Worker -- Occupations In-Demand Category will not be accepted in 2015 until January 2, 2015 at 8:00AM Saskatchewan time (Canada's Central Standard Time - CST). Applications submitted before this time will not be accepted and applicants can reapply at 8:00AM on January 2, 2015."

Then start/fill/submit your application on 8:00AM(CST) - 2nd of January.

viji123

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My friend, unfortunately I cant send you the link because I read that very long ago and I really don't remember where was it! But provinces nominate applicants and they try to keep them in their provinces. For example in 2013 SINP tried to call many nominated applicants who came through SINP to Canada on 2011 & 2012 and asked them to provide their house utility billing like electricity,... And in this way they tried to be sure all pnp applicants stayed in Saskatchewan province in that time!

About answering your questions:
1) NO! because you uses pnp nomination to get 600 extra points and because of that you should stay in Saskatchewan. And don't forget that in your EE profile you SHOULD select SK as your destination if you want use SK PNP in your EE. Please don't ask about the link because it is a clear fact like a blue sky!!! :D
2) Based what I said before you can move to other provinces after a period of time (for example 2 years)
3) If you couldn't find any job in Saskatchewan and you can find a job in other province then you can go there (You should provide your contacts with employers inside SK every time it is needed in future ) but it is impossible! because Saskatchewan has the best job opportunity in whole Canada! Jobless rate in SK in 2% but it is larger in other provinces!

So If I get nominated thro SINP , I have to stay there for atleast 2 years after which I can move to anyother province? Is my understanding correct.... Is the minimum time period 2 years or anything else

Also you have mentioned that If i didnt get a job in Saskatchewan and I get in anyother province , I can work in that province. This seems to contradict with what you have told in the first point (where you have mentioned that if i select Saskatchewan , I have to stay in that province only)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viji123 said:
So If I get nominated thro SINP , I have to stay there for atleast 2 years after which I can move to anyother province? Is my understanding correct.... Is the minimum time period 2 years or anything else

Also you have mentioned that If i didnt get a job in Saskatchewan and I get in anyother province , I can work in that province. This seems to contradict with what you have told in the first point (where you have mentioned that if i select Saskatchewan , I have to stay in that province only)
When you nominate by a province, you must stay with them for a while BUT if you don't find ANY job in that province (That is not possible in Saskatchewan!) while you searched alot for job and you find your job in another province then you can go there (because you are not under arrest there!) BUT you must have enough evidence that you couldn't find any job in your intended occupation in SK and because of that you HAD TO leave the province.

It is a scenario but as I told before it isn't true always because in Saskatchewan you can find more jobs than other provinces.

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
I had applied last time and received mail that the application quota had been filled out. :(

Now, If I edit/modify that existing application, there are a couple of criteria that no longer applies to me.

For example, in "application part", last year I had used three accounts to show my total settlement fund. Now I have to use only two accounts. I can always edit two account details. But how to delete the third field for account details?

Another example, I mistakenly pressed citizenship twice in the "applicant part" although I am a citizen of one country. How to delete the mistakenly created field for Citizenship?

I have gone through the user manual but couldn't find a solution. :(

calyn001

Feb 24, 2013
in the guide they have on site doesn't say where to attach translator affidativ, I don't need to attach it at the bottom of every document that has been translated right?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
AA000000 said:
I had applied last time and received mail that the application quota had been filled out. :(

Now, If I edit/modify that existing application, there are a couple of criteria that no longer applies to me.

For example, in "application part", last year I had used three accounts to show my total settlement fund. Now I have to use only two accounts. I can always edit two account details. But how to delete the third field for account details?

Another example, I mistakenly pressed citizenship twice in the "applicant part" although I am a citizen of one country. How to delete the mistakenly created field for Citizenship?

Victorpapa, pls any idea about this?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calyn001 said:
in the guide they have on site doesn't say where to attach translator affidativ, I don't need to attach it at the bottom of every document that has been translated right?
I answered you my friend on Reply#216!

You must attach your translator's form in federal form's section. They have a section for that.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AA000000 said:

In their system you can't delete wrong sections and I suggest you to make a new application for SINP 2015 and just forget about your SINP 2014 application ;)

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
AA000000 said:

Continuing with my previous question, What should be my response in "Background Declaration; Schedule A" question 6(b)?
The question here is- Was my application previously been rejected for any PNP?

Dubious situation. Was I actually rejected? So, the answer should be "Yes"? Their mail said, "Your application has not been accepted. The SINP category that permits applications without a job offer of permanent full-time employment has reached the intake threshold."

My hunch says the answer to this question should be "No". Since I was not rejected. I was simply not considered because the quota was filled up.

What do you say guys?