+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Hello Seniors,please i need your assistance . I got a mail from SINP saying;

"Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
because of the reasons listed in the enclosure.
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
for the SINP at www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
David Li
Manager
SINP

Enclosed
List of Application Deficiencies

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not
awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10
years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level
"A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in
Saskatchewan."

My Timeline:
Submitted Application May 17th 2016
NOC 1224
Ineligible for Nomination August 8

below is my job description:

1. (May 2014 – Present) Property Administrator/ Manager
Job Descriptions

 *Directly in charge of newly built buildings, inspecting the property and making sure it meets all the relevant health and safety requirements before placement in the market for sale/rent.
 *Manage client’s rental/lease properties and keeping terms of lease agreement.
 *Respond to customers call to enquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Collect yearly rental fees from short-let tenants at the firm’s serviced apartments .
 *Follow up on maintenance contractors and ensure they perform maintenance practices regularly on serviced apartments managed by the firm. *Make repairs as needed, and makes payments to providers of utility services, such as electricity, water, internet, cleaners, security services and power generator maintenance.
 *Arrangement of periodic waste disposal and evacuation of skeptic tank.
 *Provides high-quality services to existing tenants, as well as interact with prospective renters in a friendly manner.
 *Prepare and explain various rental/leasing contracts to clients for easy and clear understanding of property laws.
 *Provides on-site presence with contractors, vendors, and homeowners.
 *Coordinate with contractors for estimates, implementation of repairs, maintenance, renovations and inspect contractors work upon completion for client.
 *Send architectural applications to local towns planning authority for review and approval of building projects.
 *Management of day-to-day building contractor’s performance; inspects buildings on an ongoing basis to ensure functionality and adherence to building specification.
 *Prepare and deliver resident renewal letters and initiate new leases with existing tenants.
 *Pursue timely and accurate rent collection, process accounts payable/receivable from tenants and prepare rent letters/ reconciliations for tenants and home owners.
 *Prepare monthly/quarterly reports of ongoing building projects to be copied, bound and sent out to clients.
 *Distribute information to tenants, staff, building contractors, security staff, etc., and provide direction to onsite security and janitorial staff as needed

2. (February 2011 – May 2014) Property Clerk
Job Descriptions

 *Respond to customers call to inquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Assist with operational processes and transaction workflow in order to meet critical deadlines
 *Respond to clients’ letters and phone calls regarding violations, fines and government regulatory fees.
 *Coordinate meeting places and times.
 *Coordinate moves of tenants in and out of the building.
 *Conduct property inspection and show prospective client suitable property for purchase/rent.
 *Support the property manager daily operations work with the maintenance staff and serve as liaison to tenants to ensure quality service.
 *Keep rentals records, daily filing of clients’ documents, filling, periodic visit at the local town planning department to ensure appropriate developmental approval, payments and office administration.
 *Update and maintain tenant contact sheets.
 *Responsible for the creation and maintaining of records management

3.(February 2009 – February 2011) Accommodation Officer
Job Descriptions

 *Provide advice and guidance to prospective and existing tenants.
 *Receive and answer queries in person, by email and phone from clients.
 *Ensure available properties are marketed and advertised in specialized property magazines and promotional materials.
 *Negotiate leasing terms/ conditions and close deals for rentals/leasing.
 *Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically.
 *Co-ordinate day-to-day operations management of rental and serviced apartments for the firm and clients.
 *Supervise the health and safety standards of property within the firm and on behalf of home owners.
 *Responsible for daily maintenance of property facility, maintenance and renovation work on utilities (electricity, water, internet, cleaning, security services) and buildings.

Please, how do i go about this ??? ??? ???, so tiring and confusing.Please,i would like to know how to correct my mistake so as to reapply.

Thanks for your assistance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ubangiji said:

"Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
Sincerely,
David Li
Manager
SINP

Enclosed

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not
awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10
years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in
Saskatchewan."

My Timeline:
NOC 1224

1. (May 2014 – Present) Property Administrator/ Manager
Job Descriptions

 *Directly in charge of newly built buildings, inspecting the property and making sure it meets all the relevant health and safety requirements before placement in the market for sale/rent.
 *Manage client’s rental/lease properties and keeping terms of lease agreement.
 *Respond to customers call to enquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Collect yearly rental fees from short-let tenants at the firm’s serviced apartments in Lagos and Abuja respectively.
 *Follow up on maintenance contractors and ensure they perform maintenance practices regularly on serviced apartments managed by the firm. *Make repairs as needed, and makes payments to providers of utility services, such as electricity, water, internet, cleaners, security services and power generator maintenance.
 *Arrangement of periodic waste disposal and evacuation of skeptic tank.
 *Provides high-quality services to existing tenants, as well as interact with prospective renters in a friendly manner.
 *Prepare and explain various rental/leasing contracts to clients for easy and clear understanding of property laws.
 *Provides on-site presence with contractors, vendors, and homeowners.
 *Coordinate with contractors for estimates, implementation of repairs, maintenance, renovations and inspect contractors work upon completion for client.
 *Send architectural applications to local towns planning authority for review and approval of building projects.
 *Management of day-to-day building contractor’s performance; inspects buildings on an ongoing basis to ensure functionality and adherence to building specification.
 *Prepare and deliver resident renewal letters and initiate new leases with existing tenants.
 *Pursue timely and accurate rent collection, process accounts payable/receivable from tenants and prepare rent letters/ reconciliations for tenants and home owners.
 *Prepare monthly/quarterly reports of ongoing building projects to be copied, bound and sent out to clients.
 *Distribute information to tenants, staff, building contractors, security staff, etc., and provide direction to onsite security and janitorial staff as needed

2. (February 2011 – May 2014) Property Clerk
Job Descriptions

 *Respond to customers call to inquire about renting apartments, provide pricing information and conducting them through apartment.
 *Assist with operational processes and transaction workflow in order to meet critical deadlines
 *Respond to clients’ letters and phone calls regarding violations, fines and government regulatory fees.
 *Coordinate meeting places and times.
 *Coordinate moves of tenants in and out of the building.
 *Conduct property inspection and show prospective client suitable property for purchase/rent.
 *Support the property manager daily operations work with the maintenance staff and serve as liaison to tenants to ensure quality service.
 *Keep rentals records, daily filing of clients’ documents, filling, periodic visit at the local town planning department to ensure appropriate developmental approval, payments and office administration.
 *Update and maintain tenant contact sheets.
 *Responsible for the creation and maintaining of records management

3.(February 2009 – February 2011) Accommodation Officer
Job Descriptions

 *Provide advice and guidance to prospective and existing tenants.
 *Receive and answer queries in person, by email and phone from clients.
 *Ensure available properties are marketed and advertised in specialized property magazines and promotional materials.
 *Negotiate leasing terms/ conditions and close deals for rentals/leasing.
 *Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically.
 *Co-ordinate day-to-day operations management of rental and serviced apartments for the firm and clients.
 *Supervise the health and safety standards of property within the firm and on behalf of home owners.
 *Responsible for daily maintenance of property facility, maintenance and renovation work on utilities (electricity, water, internet, cleaning, security services) and buildings.

Please, how do i go about this ??? ??? ???, so tiring and confusing.Please,i would like to know how to correct my mistake so as to reapply.

Iuote] Dear, u published a book to mention your Job duties. They felt headache and reject your application due to anger. Please write only 8-10 duties and 3-4 must match to their guideline duties. Be easygoing dear.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Ubangiji said:

My Timeline:
NOC 1224

1. (May 2014 – Present) Property Administrator/ Manager (NOC 1224 - 2 Years)

2. (February 2011 – May 2014) Property Clerk (NOC 1224 - 3 Years)

3.(February 2009 – February 2011) Accommodation Officer (NOC 0632/Group - 2 Years)

You cannot claim points for your first 2 years of experience as 1224. Also a part of your experience is out of last 5 years category. My suggestion is, please recalculate your SINP eligibility points dear.

Also, go through NOC 2011 sites for easy understanding required responsibilities. There are a lot of mismatch between your provided one and the required one.

Thanks.

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Ubangiji said:

Sincerely,
David Li
Manager
SINP

Enclosed

Saskatchewan."

My Timeline:
NOC 1224
NOC 1224 is in demand list, then how you have been rejected based on the fact that your NOC is not in demand ?
Did you carefully study your job descriptions i.e. whether your all experiences fall in NOC 1224 or you are lacking somewhere?
Also, what was your score while you submitted your application?

If one or more of your experiences do not match with NOC 1224, then you need to reconsider the reference letter(s) and try to modify the same so to include descriptions as per NOC 1224 therein.

However, with a careful study of the rejection email, it seems that David is not concerned with matching of your experiences with Job descriptions as specified in NOC 1224, rather he states that "Your occupation is not in HIGH demand", which might mean that you have been rejected because market of Property Administrators in saturated in SK, probably. If the later assumption, which seems correct, is the underlying reason of your rejection then it's weird. Since if NOC-1224 was not in high demand then why the same was included in the demand list?

You can email him to explain the concrete reasons of your rejection so that you can rectify in subsequent submissions.

Good Luck.
GB

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Guybrush said:
NOC 1224 is in demand list, then how you have been rejected based on the fact that your NOC is not in demand ?
Did you carefully study your job descriptions i.e. whether your all experiences fall in NOC 1224 or you are lacking somewhere?
Also, what was your score while you submitted your application?

If one or more of your experiences do not match with NOC 1224, then you need to reconsider the reference letter(s) and try to modify the same so to include descriptions as per NOC 1224 therein.

However, with a careful study of the rejection email, it seems that David is not concerned with matching of your experiences with Job descriptions as specified in NOC 1224, rather he states that "Your occupation is not in HIGH demand", which might mean that you have been rejected because market of Property Administrators in saturated in SK, probably. If the later assumption, which seems correct, is the underlying reason of your rejection then it's weird. Since if NOC-1224 was not in high demand then why the same was included in the demand list?

You can email him to explain the concrete reasons of your rejection so that you can rectify in subsequent submissions.

Good Luck.
GB
Thanks for your response, really appreciate.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.
If u like u can send more POF proofs. Generally they convert the currency at the time of Form submission exchange rate.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Hi,
Can someone provide some light on the following questions:

1. While filling up the SINP form, I see that there are Settlement Fund section which is appearing at least 3 times in my profile and I cannot remove them? What should i do, enter the same information 3 times in the application?
2. Also, there is a section which asks me to create sections for Additional Dependants Declarations/Additional Family Information. When I add them it doesnt ask for whom I need to uplaod the documents, should I just create one for each persons and upload the single document for each section?
3. There is no option to create another section for Background Declaration and it says one form per page, if needed create another section and upload the form. But I dont see an option to add Background Declaration form. What should I do?
4. I am applying with my family. Do I need to fill out the IMM008DEP (Dependant Declaration form) for both my spouse and kid? In the form, in the dependant type there are only options for Type 1/2/A/B/C which are applicable for child. For my spouse, I guess it has to be left blank.

Thanks,
Chiranjit

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Any SINP OID applicant from Jan 2016 Batch who sent his paper based application to NS, Sydney got AOR ?
Please share
I have sent mine on 24th June no AOR yet .....

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
chiranjit said:
Hi,
Can someone provide some light on the following questions:

1. While filling up the SINP form, I see that there are Settlement Fund section which is appearing at least 3 times in my profile and I cannot remove them? What should i do, enter the same information 3 times in the application?
You either need to fill in the form again, or put the same details in all three tabs. They will delete the additional tabs.

chiranjit said:
2. Also, there is a section which asks me to create sections for Additional Dependants Declarations/Additional Family Information. When I add them it doesnt ask for whom I need to uplaod the documents, should I just create one for each persons and upload the single document for each section?
When you create a family member screen, it asks for "Type", when you select spouse from the drop down and then click on "create/change application screen for family member" after filling in the details, it will take you to a new screen, where you will have to upload spouse's docs. Separate screens will be created for dependents as well.

chiranjit said:
3. There is no option to create another section for Background Declaration and it says one form per page, if needed create another section and upload the form. But I dont see an option to add Background Declaration form. What should I do?
You will upload only one Background Declaration form for yourself.
Spouse's form will be uploaded as specified in 2 above.

chiranjit said:
4. I am applying with my family. Do I need to fill out the IMM008DEP (Dependant Declaration form) for both my spouse and kid? In the form, in the dependant type there are only options for Type 1/2/A/B/C which are applicable for child. For my spouse, I guess it has to be left blank.

Thanks,
Chiranjit
This form is not needed unless you have more than 5 dependents. Also, this is now covered in Generic application form - IMM008, so IMM008DEP (Dependant Declaration form) is no longer required.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Guybrush said:
You either need to fill in the form again, or put the same details in all three tabs. They will delete the additional tabs.
When you create a family member screen, it asks for "Type", when you select spouse from the drop down and then click on "create/change application screen for family member" after filling in the details, it will take you to a new screen, where you will have to upload spouse's docs. Separate screens will be created for dependents as well.

You will upload only one Background Declaration form for yourself.
Spouse's form will be uploaded as specified in 2 above.

This form is not needed unless you have more than 5 dependents. Also, this is now covered in Generic application form - IMM008, so IMM008DEP (Dependant Declaration form) is no longer required.
Thanks you very much for the detailed answers. Really appreciate that.

Can you also tell me if I need to fill up the WP details section even if I am applying under OID class (Note - currently I am in Canada and holding a WP)

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
pavanchaparala said:
Dear all,

IS NOC 0714 is removed i cannot see , my job description support only 0714 , how do i proceed on this any suggestions....?
it is in their list still now

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
pavanchaparala said:
Dear all,

IS NOC 0714 is removed i cannot see , my job description support only 0714 , how do i proceed on this any suggestions....?
Yes, Facility operation and maintenance managers is still there. Paste these duties on your Job Ref. Letter (Experience Certificate)

For Maintenance managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget

OR

For Facility operation managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
Oversee
Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.