+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
MattSun said:
I am unable to see the processing time for SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER in the website ?
Any idea , few months back I was able to see as 5.8 months .
why it has not been listed ? now

Matt
Here it is

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
parminsondhi said:
SINP is very serious about funds. It should be 3 months older from your application.
The average responding time from the SINP team is more then 3 months so if u have deposited the amount now and maintain it till they respond or ask and then throughout till the process complete then i don't think there would be any problem. Moreover future is in your hand that you can change in past whatever had happened you shouldn't worry about it.
Let the seniors in this process to comment further

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
cgabbas said:
The average responding time from the SINP team is more then 3 months so if u have deposited the amount now and maintain it till they respond or ask and then throughout till the process complete then i don't think there would be any problem. Moreover future is in your hand that you can change in past whatever had happened you shouldn't worry about it.
You should have minimum funds maintained for your family for 3 months prior to the date of application. It should not be short of single penny for 3 months consecutively prior to the date of application. SINP check funds from the date of your application submission and not from the date when they ask you to provide updated documents.

MattSun

Mar 24, 2015
arsal385 said:
Here it is

Mate you must be kidding with that link , Correct me if I am wrong - I did not see the listing for without Job offer in SINP link you provided .
please tell me !

leonav

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2015(SINP), 24-12-2015(CIC)
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent wtih application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
17-06-2016 Submitted 20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
20-08-2016
MattSun said:
Mate you must be kidding with that link , Correct me if I am wrong - I did not see the listing for without Job offer in SINP link you provided .
please tell me !
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time
See International Skilled Worker - Occupations in demand, the average processing time is 3.5 months.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
MattSun said:
please tell me !
The link's correct, I believe the context you're looking for is re-phrased as "International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand
3.5"
this is the SINP category/Quota for applicant's who applied without offer letter.

RITI

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Can you please advise what does this grid means. Is it two set of points if worked in two different occupation.

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*

10 pts - 5 years

10 pts - 5 years8 pts - 4 years6 pts - 3 years4 pts - 2 years2 pts - 1 year0 pts - 0 years

(B) Work Experience during the six to ten year period prior to application*

5 pts - 5 years

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
RITI said:
Can you please advise what does this grid means. Is it two set of points if worked in two different occupation.

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*

10 pts - 5 years

10 pts - 5 years8 pts - 4 years6 pts - 3 years4 pts - 2 years2 pts - 1 year0 pts - 0 years

(B) Work Experience during the six to ten year period prior to application*

5 pts - 5 years

To what I could understand, they've separated it out to avoid confusion regarding points calculation's on work experience.

which means if you have work experience for 5 years you get 10 points in total.

But the number of years experience beyond 5 years will give you 1 additional point.

suppose for e.g. 6yrs=11, 7yrs=12 and soo on, max the experience points you can claim is 15.

It doesn't matter the occupation you need to show the number of total experience within last 10 years.

Regarding the Occupation part you'll need to get the reference letters for the years of experience you've stated here and they needs to be uploaded stating NOC codes once you start filling on Oasis portal.

officialsam

Sep 29, 2015
i applied on 25th sep.. but in my account dont have enough money. today i deposit 14000 dollers and generate statement. is it valid to email now?

is there any problem like prior statement form necessary???

@@@@@@@@@
new reply

SINP is very serious about funds. It should be 3 months older from your application.

@@@@@@@@@

new reply

You should have minimum funds maintained for your family for 3 months prior to the date of application. It should not be short of single penny for 3 months consecutively prior to the date of application. SINP check funds from the date of your application submission and not from the date when they ask you to provide updated documents.

so, as you wrote this means my application going to be rejected or what???

pls help me.. i already have 61 points in sinp.

any other solution...

pls provide me better solution..

officialsam

Sep 29, 2015

please provide solution or any comments!!!!!!!!!!

what are the chances for rejection because of proof of fund check 3 months prior to application....

pls comments suggest any good

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
officialsam said:
i applied on 25th sep.. but in my account dont have enough money. today i deposit 14000 dollers and generate statement. is it valid to email now?

is there any problem like prior statement form necessary???

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
new reply

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

new reply

so, as you wrote this means my application going to be rejected or what???

pls help me.. i already have 61 points in sinp.

any other solution...

pls provide me better solution..
Brother don't mind but ur application would definitely rejected if funds are not sufficient at the time of application

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
officialsam said:

please provide solution or any comments!!!!!!!!!!

what are the chances for rejection because of proof of fund check 3 months prior to application....

pls comments suggest any good
SINP is very strict on fund rules. 3 months before the fund should be available (the minimum amount). They ask for detailed statement during the process in which they verify the amount of daily balance and accept the lowest amount sometimes. I submitted 5 bank accounts and they did not consider 1 of the accounts due to too many inflow and outflow and not had enough money from the start of 3 months period (or dont know why they did not even consider this account at all). Some got rejected just due to not having funds maintained from 3 months prior to application date till the date they review it. So there is no other solution. 99% (or even 100%) it will be rejected.

officialsam

Sep 29, 2015
SINP is very strict on fund rules. 3 months before the fund should be available (the minimum amount). They ask for detailed statement during the process in which they verify the amount of daily balance and accept the lowest amount sometimes. I submitted 5 bank accounts and they did not consider 1 of the accounts due to too many inflow and outflow and not had enough money from the start of 3 months period (or dont know why they did not even consider this account at all). Some got rejected just due to not having funds maintained from 3 months prior to application date till the date they review it. So there is no other solution. 99% (or even 100%) it will be rejected.

so, what are the other option to show fund like bank statement and can i show jewellery, property, fixed deposit, LIC, ppf, insurance policy, land, home loan statement or any other...etc...

or if after rejection if we go for second review and submit latest proof of fund later on then is it ok??? because i already got more than 60 point. why they focus on money... not the skills like occupation in demand???

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
officialsam said:
so, what are the other option to show fund like bank statement and can i show jewellery, property, fixed deposit, LIC, ppf, insurance policy, land, home loan statement or any other...etc...

or if after rejection if we go for second review and submit latest proof of fund later on then is it ok??? because i already got more than 60 point. why they focus on money... not the skills like occupation in demand???
Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Funds and skills are two main things with equal weightage