+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Single Lady applicant for Temporary Resident Visa

palgang91

Aug 13, 2018
Hi, I had applied for a temporary resident visa to Canada, in order to visit my own brother, sister-in-law and their 2 children. The period I applied for was 2 weeks in the month of October 2018. I am an Indian single lady of age 27 years, currently working in Bangalore for the past 5 years. My parents (aged 68 & 60 years) have visited Canada recently. Although my father has returned to India my mother is going to return on 14th October, 2018 with me, as her stay period ends on 16th October, 2018.

I had submitted the following documents for the application of Visa:-

1. Leave approval letter from company
2. Bank Statement
3. Income tax returns of past 3 years
4. Pay Slips for 3 months

I had not attached the copies of the Tickets for the trip with my application. Also, i do not own any immovable property in India.

However, my Visa application has been rejected on the grounds that they aren't convinced that I would return to India after my visit.

I would like to reapply for the visa. Could anyone advice how can I make my case stronger this time.

LoganWick

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I had applied for a temporary resident visa to Canada, in order to visit my own brother, sister-in-law and their 2 children. The period I applied for was 2 weeks in the month of October 2018. I am an Indian single lady of age 27 years, currently working in Bangalore for the past 5 years. My parents (aged 68 & 60 years) have visited Canada recently. Although my father has returned to India my mother is going to return on 14th October, 2018 with me, as her stay period ends on 16th October, 2018.

2. Bank Statement

I had not attached the copies of the Tickets for the trip with my application. Also, i do not own any immovable property in India.

However, my Visa application has been rejected on the grounds that they aren't convinced that I would return to India after my visit.

I would like to reapply for the visa. Could anyone advice how can I make my case stronger this time.

I plan to apply for my sister who has simillar background as yours. I have a feeling they will reject the visa on the same grounds i.e. not return to pakistan after the visit. Any advice from seniors?

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018

2. Bank Statement

Have you ever traveled to any other country????