+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singaporean applicants under FSW

gm.nayan

Mar 19, 2009
Dear All

I send my Meds & PRPF to CHC Singapore on 15th Nov’09 through my consultant. After that I am not received PPR. My e-case shows “ In Process” from mid Dec’09 to till date. Details is

We started processing your application on July 7, 2008.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

What does it means? How long I have to wait for getting PPR?

Pls comments.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Today I have sent my Complete application to CHC Singapore. Can anybody tell me that At this moment Howmany Days it requires to get Medical Request???? Because MY Spouse is Pregnant for 1.5 Months.

Plz Advice

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, seniors,
i am applying in Singapore and I was asked to send full docs to Visa office in 120 days.
I checked the visa office specific forms and found sth I did not know how to do. Appreciate if you could point out to me!
1. The police certificate: from their website, it says: "Applicants should present a letter from the Canadian visa office and complete an application with a full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official or at the CNCC office at the time of application, photocopies of their current passport, documentary proof of a previous stay in Singapore for non-Singapore citizens, two passport-size photographs, and a bank draft in Singapore dollars for the applicable fees payable to the Head of Criminal Record CID".
Q: where can I get the "letter from the Canadian visa office "? do I need to wait for them to mail me the letter or can download somewhere?

2. Fee payment: for the initial eligibility assessment, I have paid the fees. So for this time of visa office application, do I need to pay fee again? If yes, do I need to pay the fee for:
1) "Immigrant Services--Permanent Resident Applications, include: Principal applicant, Spouse/Common-law partner or dependant 22 years & over, Dependant under 22 years", and
2) "Right of Permanent Residence Fee, include: Principal applicant of any age, Spouse or common-law partner, Dependent children"?

3. EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS:
1) Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
Q: Do I need to submit the high school certificate, like Junior college in singapore, to them? Or how many years in Canada is considered as finish secondary education?, 10 years or 12 years?
2) College or university documents: certification of completion and thegraduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
Q: Do I need to put the official translation into university sealed envelopes?

Thanks for your reply!

tran

May 10, 2009
hi ahorse,

When I applied for my Singapore police clearance certificate, I just showed the letter from CHC Singapore to CNCC, Cantonment
Police HQ. In the letter, there was a mention about the application of police clearance certificate. I paid by NETS.

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi tran,
thanks for your reply.
I just received AOR yesterday from NS asking me to send full docs to Singapore Visa Office.
So can I submit Police Clearance Certificate at a later time after all other docs submitted or, have to submit together with other Docs?
if it's the second choice, then I have to wait for a letter from CHC SIngaproe and got to CNCC before submit full Docs?
Which is correct?
Thank you very much!

tran said:
hi ahorse,

When I applied for my Singapore police clearance certificate, I just showed the letter from CHC Singapore to CNCC, Cantonment
Police HQ. In the letter, there was a mention about the application of police clearance certificate. I paid by NETS.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
How long it Takes to get Medical request from CHC Singapore after submitting full docs to CHC Singapore. Plz Advice

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I am preparing full DOCs to CHC, I have one question hope seniors can advize:
for Letter of reference, if I can not get it with company seal, no company letterhead etc,, but just my supervisors signature, is that OK?
Also for the contract, do we really need to notarize it?
Thanks

gemz

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 09-NS
AOR Received.
21 Oct 09-NS
File Transfer...
28 Oct 09,full docs submitted- 10 Dec 09
Med's Request
06 Jan 2010
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2010
LANDED..........
29 Mar 2010!!!!
Hi ahorse,
when we submitted our docs,we didn't submit any letters of reference from the current employers...we only wrote a cover letter saying that we are unable to submit the letters of reference as we have recently joined these companies but we did give notarized copies of offer letters from present employers and also references on letterhead from past employers...
For CNCC from SPF,we submitted the copy of Email,AOR from NS and they accepted it....we had wasted our time thinking that we have to wait for the letter from CHC Singapore but we just gave a try n they accepted it...
we submitted notarized copies of secondary school certs...
hope this info is helpful to you....all the best!!!

gemz

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 09-NS
AOR Received.
21 Oct 09-NS
File Transfer...
28 Oct 09,full docs submitted- 10 Dec 09
Med's Request
06 Jan 2010
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2010
LANDED..........
29 Mar 2010!!!!
BDSkilled said:
How long it Takes to get Medical request from CHC Singapore after submitting full docs to CHC Singapore. Plz Advice

Hi BDSkilled..

Plz check our timeline...all e best!!!

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Actually, we can prepare the documents earlier but not get them notarized yet, in case the Request for Docs come very much later, and the date on the stamp expires. What we need to know are the standard documents that the CIC will be requesting for, then we can gather-up those documents, and get them duplicated - even before the Request For Docs letter arrives at our doorstep.

Then when the Request For Docs letter arrives later, we just go get the documents (that we have collected earlier) notarized. This will save a lot of time at our end, and we can submit the documents way ahead of the 120-day allocation given by the CHC/CIC.

Of course, after that, the CHC will need time at their end to vet the documents, but then at least we have saved the time at our end,... What's your opinion, guys ? ..............

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Friends,
Thank you very much for your reply!
All the best for you!
ahorse

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already prepare all my necessary documents to submit to Singapore visa office when I receive AOR from Sydney.

I hope to join this thread tomorrow ::)

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellovn,
good luck to you!
hellovn said:
I already prepare all my necessary documents to submit to Singapore visa office when I receive AOR from Sydney.

I hope to join this thread tomorrow ::)