+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, anyone with updates from SGVO?
Just found out my case is transferred to Singapore. Express Entry AOR Aug 2019, from Vietnam and no update at all from biometrics. Any one have the same situation or experience, please give me some advises. I worry that there is something wrong my my case so it is transferred to local office. Does it take longer at Singapore office to reach final decision?

Reactions: shipping

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

My File transferred to SGVO in November but after that no update. Please let us know any one waiting for august file transferred one.
Currently SGVO taking how long to issue PPR after file transfer

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Hi Friends,

My File transferred to SGVO in November but after that no update. Please let us know any one waiting for august file transferred one.
Currently SGVO taking how long to issue PPR after file transfer
Same here. How do you know when your file was transferred. I asked CIC but they could not answer. It seems that this VO takes more time to process but I don’t know for sure. Can anyone please share your time time?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Same here. How do you know when your file was transferred. I asked CIC but they could not answer. It seems that this VO takes more time to process but I don’t know for sure. Can anyone please share your time time?
In general, SGVO send ACK message that they received our file on this date

ayreen

Apr 20, 2016
Just found out my case is transferred to Singapore. Express Entry AOR Aug 2019, from Vietnam and no update at all from biometrics. Any one have the same situation or experience, please give me some advises. I worry that there is something wrong my my case so it is transferred to local office. Does it take longer at Singapore office to reach final decision?
My AOR is Sep 10, 2019. Received an email two days back that my file is transferred to Singapore. Earlier it was with CPC Ottowa. Can you let me know on your update, so I can understand my case as well

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
My AOR is Sep 10, 2019. Received an email two days back that my file is transferred to Singapore. Earlier it was with CPC Ottowa. Can you let me know on your update, so I can understand my case as well
I did not even receive any message. I only found out that my case was transferred to Singapore when I called CIC. They could not provide me with any other information because it is outside Canada. I'm really confused now. I prepared to wait for 6 months but now it seems so vague, no clear deadline. I have not got any update since my last updated of medical result on Sept 18. Hopefully someone can share your timeline so we have some estimated time. I think there is no point of contacting CIC except for ordering GCMS. The agent won't be able to give us any more information than what we have online.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I did not even receive any message. I only found out that my case was transferred to Singapore when I called CIC. They could not provide me with any other information because it is outside Canada. I'm really confused now. I prepared to wait for 6 months but now it seems so vague, no clear deadline. I have not got any update since my last updated of medical result on Sept 18. Hopefully someone can share your timeline so we have some estimated time. I think there is no point of contacting CIC except for ordering GCMS. The agent won't be able to give us any more information than what we have online.
Hi Jen,

Your application is still in the processing time. I wonder if you received the Pre Arrival Service. Good luck to you!