+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Hi
It's not necessary that your file will be processed at Singapore - the only way you can really know which office your file is at is to call and be nice to an agent or order GCMS notes.

Having said that, I think it's very likely that your PPR will ask you to submit to Singapore for stamping.

In my case, it took nearly 5 months to go from AoR to PPR. I applied under the FSW program and applied from Thailand. When I sent my passport for stamping (through VFS), they told me it would take a month - that was ~20 days back and I'm still waiting.

So to come back to your question - I think the processing time at Singapore VO for the PR application seems reasonable (considering the target is to complete 80% of applications in 6 months). The stamping seems kind of slow - but I guess this is just something you have to accept!

Good luck!
Hi, did you submit passport to Singapore for PPR? Today is my 13th day passport being processed at Singapore.

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Hi

Hi, did you submit passport to Singapore for PPR? Today is my 13th day passport being processed at Singapore.
Hold on tight for 1 month for passport to get back. SGVO is like this only. It took me 1 month 4 days to get back.

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Hold on tight for 1 month for passport to get back. SGVO is like this only. It took me 1 month 4 days to get back.
thank you, i also noticed you had asked a query in a different forum that in ur COPR it was mentioned destination was ontario toronto but u had plans to settle somewhere else. did u manage to solve this query? thanks in advance

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
thank you, i also noticed you had asked a query in a different forum that in ur COPR it was mentioned destination was ontario toronto but u had plans to settle somewhere else. did u manage to solve this query? thanks in advance
yes

Asif BD

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Is there any update for MR from Singapore visa office? New Dhilli visa office sending MR from yesterday

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Dear all.
My case 4.2019 (Quebec) and transfer Singapore on 4.7.2019 but i still haven't had a physical exam . Is anyone like me?:(