+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone
Does anyone submitted his passport for visa to Singapore VFS office via courrier.
What is the 1 way courrier correct fees is 17 or 19 sgd ?

Thanks

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
Hi another question
How long it takes to get a notification from VFS office that the application and passport is dispatch to embassy after they received the package.

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi another question
How long it takes to get a notification from VFS office that the application and passport is dispatch to embassy after they received the package.
If your documents are complete and you have included the right payment amount in your bank draft, they will send you an email within 1-2 working days of receiving your package. The email will contain a Tracking No. and updates on your passport location.

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
If your documents are complete and you have included the right payment amount in your bank draft, they will send you an email within 1-2 working days of receiving your package. The email will contain a Tracking No. and updates on your passport location.
Thanks a lot.
I am just a bit i stress for exact amount of 1 way courrier. If they have any doubt they will contact me ? Do you think ?

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Thanks a lot.
I am just a bit i stress for exact amount of 1 way courrier. If they have any doubt they will contact me ? Do you think ?
Ah. Don’t be too worried. SGD 17 is the right amount for courier fees.

There may or may not be a SGD 44 Package Transmission you’d have to pay. If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 44.00 SGD will apply.

Not to worry though. VFS will get in touch with you if they need anything additional.

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
Ah. Don’t be too worried. SGD 17 is the right amount for courier fees.

There may or may not be a SGD 44 Package Transmission you’d have to pay. If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 44.00 SGD will apply.

Not to worry though. VFS will get in touch with you if they need anything additional.
Thanks a lot.
Yes i put on the envelope the receipt of the biometrics done in 2019 at the SG VFS.
So i just paid the 17sgd.

Ok i checked they received the package by post on Friday. So that's why maybe they did not send the message yet.

Thanks a nice evening

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Thanks a lot.
Yes i put on the envelope the receipt of the biometrics done in 2019 at the SG VFS.
So i just paid the 17sgd.

Ok i checked they received the package by post on Friday. So that's why maybe they did not send the message yet.

Thanks a nice evening
Hi @Shadow19c did you get PPR? could you share your timeline pls? Thanks.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi yes. FSWO AOR July 2019 and medical passed in December 2021.
From what I have seen SGVO has sent PPR from AOR may 2019 to November 2019.

All the best should be soon for you too.
Congrats. Do you mind sharing the date you got PPR? Also the exact date med passed? Thanks in advance

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Thank you.
Medical I think around 2nd Dec and PPR last Monday and i have seen that's last Thursday AOR October 2019 received PPR after remedical on December passed too.

I think they are not following the medical. They are following AOR time after remedical.

Wish all the best.
Thanks... I'm Aug 2019 AOR but remed was just passed on 25 Jan, was under review for more than a month.