+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
That's wonderful news. Yes it makes sense that you're done with Eligibility.
Sounds like the most difficult part for you is over.
The Recommended Pass you received on January, was that something visible on your profile details or it's what you read on your GCMS notes? I believe if your application is moving then I should probably consider getting my own notes in the next month or so.
I saw it from my notes, there were no updates in my profile. When is your AOR? Yes - ordering notes will definitely be helpful and give you some assurance.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I saw it from my notes, there were no updates in my profile. When is your AOR? Yes - ordering notes will definitely be helpful and give you some assurance.
Mine was on December the first. I paid the RPRF fees at the same time.

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Raised a web form to know the status and didn't expect much from them, but the reply shows they even don't bother to read what we ask about. :'(
Questions I asked: I want to know the present status of eligibility, criminality and security of my application as it already crossed around seven months processing time. Thanks for your cooperation.
The reply I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be informed that the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of COVID-19. While these restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted.

To find how COVID-19 may affect you and obtain the latest information regarding travel restrictions for non-Canadians and non-Permanent Residents please consult https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html.

Please visit https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/aviation/commercial-air-services/carrying-passengers/covid-19-guidance-material-air-carriers-managing-travellers-check-in-procedure-international-airports.html to find out what other measures have been put in place to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. Please note that travelers entering Canada must isolate for 14 days when they arrive in Canada even if they have no symptoms. This is mandatory for all .

Please note that Canada’s missions are providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Raised a web form to know the status and didn't expect much from them, but the reply shows they even don't bother to read what we ask about. :'(
Questions I asked: I want to know the present status of eligibility, criminality and security of my application as it already crossed around seven months processing time. Thanks for your cooperation.
The reply I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be informed that the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of COVID-19. While these restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted.

To find how COVID-19 may affect you and obtain the latest information regarding travel restrictions for non-Canadians and non-Permanent Residents please consult https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html.

Please visit https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/aviation/commercial-air-services/carrying-passengers/covid-19-guidance-material-air-carriers-managing-travellers-check-in-procedure-international-airports.html to find out what other measures have been put in place to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. Please note that travelers entering Canada must isolate for 14 days when they arrive in Canada even if they have no symptoms. This is mandatory for all .

Please note that Canada’s missions are providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.
That must have been very annoying to read. Have you tried calling them? I'm assuming there'll be a human on the other side (and not an answering machine) that you might able to get some update out of

Or maybe contact the SGVO directly

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
That must have been very annoying to read. Have you tried calling them? I'm assuming there'll be a human on the other side (and not an answering machine) that you might able to get some update out of

Or maybe contact the SGVO directly
The reply came directly from SGVO and unfortunately as I know call center is not applicable for file processed outside Canada.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Will High Commission of Canada in Singapore be closed from Tuesday? I am preparing to apply GTS Visa A online. This means that my application will not be processed?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
The reply I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I guess they are trying to say there might be delays? At this point even if we get PPR, landing will be very difficult.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I guess they are trying to say there might be delays? At this point even if we get PPR, landing will be very difficult.
Indeed landing now is for the most part out of question. But I'm sure receiving the COPR will give recipients a peace of mind and make the wait much easier

Panchit23

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone can give me advice if i should communicate with SGVO, because my due date of completion is AUG 29 2020 and till now we havent receive any MR

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
no nothing, I think they are not issuing any ppr at present
I'm not sure about PPRs in particular, but the fact that one of us got their RPRF request and another went into IP2 it sounds like they are still processing the existing applications. Having said that, I can't seem to find anyone from any VO who had a visa issued since 18 March