+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi sajibhasan,

"It will be reviewed in chronological order according to the application received date" . What is the application received date? The date that IRCC received our applications or the date they are transferred to Singapore?

My AOR is June 24,2019. How about yours?
I think there were a lot of backlogs they have to clear before they review our applications.
Since your AOR is earlier than ours, most likely you will get an update first! However, I am not sure if our timelines will be the same as @sajibhasan and I are under FSW stream. Do update here, all the best!

Reactions: sajibhasan

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I found out from my notes. Have you ordered yours yet? It gives you a peace of mind if you know your application is processing smoothly, just that the VO is slow.
Not yet. I will order it by today. BTW, how about your status on the note? At the Final section : Approved or Processing?

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello,

Okay wow. Looking at how long you guys have been waiting for and then thinking that my AOR is "only" 1st of December 2019 is making me feel very uneasy about being assigned to this VO

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hello,

Okay wow. Looking at how long you guys have been waiting for and then thinking that my AOR is "only" 1st of December 2019 is making me feel very uneasy about being assigned to this VO
Hi @OT13 , when was your file transferred to SGVO? Are you applying under FSW stream too?

Reactions: OT13

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi,
Hi @OT13 , when was your file transferred to SGVO? Are you applying under FSW stream too?
Hi
I am not sure when I was transferred to SGVO. My last update was what I think is called IP1 "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Which was on January 21st 2020. I found out my visa office on Friday, March 6, when I raised a webform directly asking where me profile has been assigned.

I am applying with an Ontario PNP. Not sure if that makes things faster or slower.

I'm guessing it's a bit too early to start ordering GCMS notes especially as I see applications as old as yours without a decision.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi,

Hi
I am not sure when I was transferred to SGVO. My last update was what I think is called IP1 "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Which was on January 21st 2020. I found out my visa office on Friday, March 6, when I raised a webform directly asking where me profile has been assigned.

I am applying with an Ontario PNP. Not sure if that makes things faster or slower.

I'm guessing it's a bit too early to start ordering GCMS notes especially as I see applications as old as yours without a decision.
You're right about ordering notes, even though my file was transferred just 3 weeks after AOR in September, SGVO only look at my file in January 2020! I will post here if I have updates. I think SGVO takes 280+ days to process applications.

Reactions: OT13

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
You're right about ordering notes, even though my file was transferred just 3 weeks after AOR in September, SGVO only look at my file in January 2020! I will post here if I have updates. I think SGVO takes 280+ days to process applications.
I can only imagine how frustrating it must be especially after crossing the 6 months mark. Hopefully you'll get a positive decision quickly. Anyway, thanks for posting your updates, I'm glad to have come across this thread. I will also be posting any meaningful updates I get here

Reactions: quelash13