+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office Thread

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
It was transferred one or two months after the first AOR (which office was that from I don't know) and at my request :( otherwise, it might have been dealt with somewhere else and maybe faster.
so, u r landed, congrat buddy. any idea why yr processing time is longer than their timeline (18m)????

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm from India and holding an EP in Singapore.

Application Details:-
  1. Application Date Received: February 13, 2020
  2. Latest update: Biometrics - February 17, 2020:Completed.

Background:-
  1. Graduate diploma from National University Of Singapore (2015-2016)
  2. Computer Engineering graduate from India(2009-2013)
  3. Overall IETLS score of 6.5 bands (Listening: 6.5, Reading: 7, Writing: 6 and Speaking: 7)
  4. Applied for Masters in Applied computing from Saint Francis Xavier University NovaScotia.
  5. Work Experience: 1.5 years in India. 4 years in Singapore(Senior Software Engineer). Living in Singapore for more than 5 years.

Funding:-
  1. I’m currently employed in Singapore with a salary equivalent to CAD 65,000/yr.
  2. I have paid the admission confirmation fee of CAD 500.00, my first-year tuition fee of CAD 15,849.00 to StFX University and deposited around CAD 10,100 in CIBC bank student GIC account to cover my first year living expenses.
  3. For second year I have attached my latest employment letter, Singapore employment
    pass, six-months pay slips, two-year Income-Tax report from Singapore, my father’s two-years
    Income-Tax report from India (income equivalent to CAD 23,000 in 2019), my mother’s two-years
    Income-Tax report from India (income equivalent to CAD 17,000 in 2019) and two property documents
    from India as the source for the tuition fees and living expenses in Canada.

Concerns:-
  1. Did I tick the financial requirements ?
  2. Does my employment status in Singapore will be an issue ? I have seen a few rejection cases stating the immigration status.
  3. I explained in my SOP, the employment in Singapore is only because of my Service Obligation with MOE Singapore. Is that convincing?
  4. Done upfront medical,COC. Why there is no update about my medical? I have attached confirmation medical completion letter from Fullerton during application.
  5. Do they keep my application in queue as I applied way too early for Fall 2020 intake.
  6. Chances of my visa approval.
Expertise please help to address my queries. Thanks in advance.