+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

sfarse

Jun 28, 2021
I raised a webform more than a week ago but have not received any reply. It's getting hard for me to deal with the anxiety.

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
I raised a webform more than a week ago but have not received any reply. It's getting hard for me to deal with the anxiety.
I noticed the trend of Singapore VO being unresponsive. Most applicants who applied from other countries typically receive their decision a few days after the BVL. I feel you, this is really frustrated.

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
I noticed the trend of Singapore VO being unresponsive. Most applicants who applied from other countries typically receive their decision a few days after the BVL. I feel you, this is really frustrated.
Could not agree more with you, I got my BVL on the 7th of July. Nearly a month passed and still no updates from them, it just so annoying and frustrating

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hey Guys
Finally got my PPR!!! Hope you get your good news soon.

Now just have to figure out how to get the passport stamped :sigh:

Reactions: dipu.sust
Jul 5, 2021
Applying from Malaysia
Study permit
Fall 2021

-Submitted application Dec 2020
-Biometrics Jan 2021
-Medical exam Mar 2021
-correspondent letter Mar 2021

Didn’t hear anything since then. Raised a webform no reply. I’ve been waiting for 6 months :)) Did they forget about me?!? I’m losing my mind :))

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
As they already mentioned that they would declare the fall results by August 6. Perhaps IRCC will announce the remaining results just before the given time.

Jul 5, 2021
Hey Guys
Finally got my PPR!!! Hope you get your good news soon.

Now just have to figure out how to get the passport stamped :sigh:
Congrats!!
Btw when did you submit your application cuz I submitted mine back in December 2020 and I’m still waiting for a decision :( and can you update us on how you gonna submit your passport cuz I saw lots of people losing their sh!t on Twitter because vfs is closed in Malaysia and they can’t submit their passport

Jul 5, 2021
As they already mentioned that they would declare the fall results by August 6. Perhaps IRCC will announce the remaining results just before the given time.
Yeah I know it’s just that I saw people applied later than me getting approved left and right and I’m just here waiting:( getting more and more anxious day by day and with vfs closed in Malaysia my anxiety is just off the roof

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Congrats!!
Btw when did you submit your application cuz I submitted mine back in December 2020 and I’m still waiting for a decision :( and can you update us on how you gonna submit your passport cuz I saw lots of people losing their sh!t on Twitter because vfs is closed in Malaysia and they can’t submit their passport
You can find my timeline in my signature.
Have you deferred? Did you raise a webform to check on your status?
Not sure about the passport submission looks like have to wait.