+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Still waiting for the decision.
I have raised a webform and a follow-up email couple of weeks back, still waiting for them to revert. This indeed is frustrating. It better be an approval because waiting this long for a refusal just doesn't make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: dipu.sust

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
I raised a webform three weeks ago and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I raised a webform three weeks ago and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
okay, this doesn't look like an automatic reply. Can you share within how many days you got this reply after submitting the webform?
I am clueless about my application as they are not even reverting to any of my webforms or emails.

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
okay, this doesn't look like an automatic reply. Can you share within how many days you got this reply after submitting the webform?
I am clueless about my application as they are not even reverting to any of my webforms or emails.
It took them 5 business day to reply.
However, when I select the webform, I did not specify the VO office, hence the webform will send to Ottowa directly.I supposed this will shorten the time they reply.

I just raised another webform to query about how to send passport to Sinapore when the VFS in Malaysia is closed. This time, when I raised the webform I specified Singapore office, and the web told me it will takes 28 days to reply.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
It took them 5 business day to reply.
However, when I select the webform, I did not specify the VO office, hence the webform will send to Ottowa directly.I supposed this will shorten the time they reply.

I just raised another webform to query about how to send passport to Sinapore when the VFS in Malaysia is closed. This time, when I raised the webform I specified Singapore office, and the web told me it will takes 28 days to reply.
This could be a possibility as I selected Singapore VO, I will send another one without specifying the VO. Thanks a lot! Hope this works.

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
May I ask when did you send the email and what email address did you use?
I found spore@international.gc.ca from the following link
https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Also saw this email: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/singapore.html

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
This could be a possibility as I selected Singapore VO, I will send another one without specifying the VO. Thanks a lot! Hope this works.
I sent my webform directly to the Singapore VO on 15th June and after 14 days got the reply- 'A passport request letter was sent to you ....' on 29th June. Hopefully, you will also receive the final decision soon. Recently, I have seen many getting PPR from Singapore VO after raising webform, who have been waiting for a long period.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
Malaysian applied for study permit here. My VO office is in Singapore.

My timeline:
March, 22 2021: Application for study permit
May, 5 2021: Pass medical exam

I have done biometric and submitted a police certificate in April. Since 5 May, I have not heard anything from IRCC yet. I raised a web form and only received a standard answer from them.

The waiting is giving me depression.
Did you receive the correspondence letter?

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I sent my webform directly to the Singapore VO on 15th June and after 14 days got the reply- 'A passport request letter was sent to you ....' on 29th June. Hopefully, you will also receive the final decision soon. Recently, I have seen many getting PPR from Singapore VO after raising webform, who have been waiting for a long period.
I sent the webform 10 (working) days ago to be accurate that means I still have to wait for 4 more days, lol (if there is a trend).
I hope I also get the passport request soon.

Reactions: dipu.sust

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
Did you receive the correspondence letter?
Yes I received the CL regarding my medical exam in 5 May, this is also the last time I heard from IRCC.

I am not sure if my eligibility has started. How does the application status looks like when they are reviewing your case?
This is what I see from the portal:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Yes I received the CL regarding my medical exam in 5 May, this is also the last time I heard from IRCC.

I am not sure if my eligibility has started. How does the application status looks like when they are reviewing your case?
This is what I see from the portal:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did they ask for your medical or you did upfront?