+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

sfarse

Jun 28, 2021
Applicant from Bangladesh, Visa office Singapore.

Medical(Upfront)
Applied 6th May
Biometric done 19th May
Medical Pass 5th June
Eligibility review 5th June
BVL 9th June

No updates after that. Anyone know if getting BVL way before decision is good or bad ? Thanks

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
I am also from Bangladesh
Fall intake
Upfront Medical
File lodge on the 8th of May
BIL on the 9th of May
Medical Pass on the 18th of May
Biometric did on the 27th of May
Eligibility started and Correspondence letter received on the 7th of June

It's been more than 22 days since I have received the BVL and no updates afterwards.

bellaciao

Jun 9, 2021
Hey Guys,
Any update from Singapore VO ?

Its getting very frustating with no update, plus Malaysia has gone into full lockdown with no further update on when it will be removed.

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
Hey Guys,
Any update from Singapore VO ?

Its getting very frustating with no update, plus Malaysia has gone into full lockdown with no further update on when it will be removed.
Bangladesh has also gone into a 1-week strict lockdown. Recently I saw many Indian students are receiving visa rejection

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I applied on June 5th, no update as of yet.

the message reads:
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

I'm not sure whether they have actually started the process or not...

Moanabear

Oct 30, 2020
Hi! I've raised webform to follow-up status of my husband's sowp. I've received reply last 28June that they are waiting additional medical requirements (repeat xray), and it was supposedly due june 3. However, we did not get any notifications regarding the said request. May I know if anyone of you have been asked additional medical tests too, and how were you notified? Was it the immigration or clinic (fullerton ngee ann) who informed you?

Thanks in advance!

ramin2123

Jun 11, 2021
I applied on June 5th, no update as of yet.

the message reads:
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

I'm not sure whether they have actually started the process or not...
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
If your status shows this then it means they have started to process your file.

Newaz Sharif

Jun 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Applicant from Bangladesh (SP is reviewed at the Singapore Visa Office).

I lodged my application on 4th March 2021. The review of eligibility began and upfront medical passed on the same date on 23rd March. Since then I am yet to hear back from IRCC (apart from a few ghost updates - possibly glitches). I raised a webform a couple of days back to enquire about my application status. They informed me that my application is pending final officer review, the processing is proceeding, and that there is no action required on my part.

I am expecting to receive a final decision by late May. Till then fingers crossed.

Can you share the exact wordings in your email in response to the webform that you raised??

I raised two webforms to Singapore VO and the reply is same that -

“The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.”

wpengkent

Jul 5, 2021
Malaysian applied for study permit here. My VO office is in Singapore.

My timeline:
March, 22 2021: Application for study permit
May, 5 2021: Pass medical exam

I have done biometric and submitted a police certificate in April. Since 5 May, I have not heard anything from IRCC yet. I raised a web form and only received a standard answer from them.

The waiting is giving me depression.

• Sad
Reactions: dipu.sust