+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

hussenb

May 17, 2021
Weird, i just check my account this sunday and i had a ghost update just now. Probably system glitch?
I just checked my application and the application status has been changed to “ Application/profile updated” but I can’t access the full application status to see the changes.

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Hey guys, my medical is under review and it's been 33 days since I completed the medical test. From another source, I saw that an applicant whose medical is also under review got to know about his application status from IRCC. IRCC said that his medical is under review and waiting for a physician's opinion of New Delhi. I assume this is also the case for me too. In India, upfront medical appointments are not available at the moment due to the COVID situation. Don't know when this endless wait is going to end.

NB: I am from BD. BD applications are processed in Singapore and medicals are processed in New Delhi, India.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
well probably physicians in India are definitely helping on essential task like helping covid patients. I think it will take time for them to process.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
i was hoping there is an update today after the sunday ghost update, well i guess just another day of waiting again.

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I
Not yet. I might do this weekend. Will you be raising one? I am not sure how long it takes for them to response. For GCMS notes, apparently it takes 30 days...
I raised a webform yesterday. Let's see when they respond and what they say.

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Did you already raised webform? I had weird ghost update yesterday. I dont think SG office is open on sunday. Does our application also being processed elsewhere?
I have no idea where this is being processed. I always thought Singapore. It's so weird why there is so much delays.

When do your classes start and will you need to resign and serve notice period? I need to service 2 months notice and also quarantine for 2 weeks before classes start in beginning of September.