+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

hussenb

May 17, 2021
Nothing unfortunately.
Medical passed on May 4 and received BVL on May 5 and since then I didn’t get any updates. Not sure if that’s a good sign or bad sign.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
i'm thinking of raising a webform after it pass the processing time. How long they usually reply and do they give specific on the current status or just a normal vague response of " we are processing".

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
i'm thinking of raising a webform after it pass the processing time. How long they usually reply and do they give specific on the current status or just a normal vague response of " we are processing".
Read some threads, where IRCC replied that "your application has been approved and you will get PPR request soon". Not sure about the genuinity. Try your luck. When is your processing time ending?

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah, as soon as it pass the 8 weeks i will raise webform.. they say at least 10 working days before we can get response. i actually sent email but just receive the auto response that they will not reply if the application is still within the processing time.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
As soon as i pass the 8 weeks i will raise form. They say they are working on feb 2021, but there are also ppr given to others applied on april and may so thats kinda confusing.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
How do you guys tell if the expected processing time has been past or not? Is it based on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html ? Right now it says that We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between February 14 and 20, 2021
This is for study permit applications inside Canada.
You can check here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html for applications from outside Canada.