+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

Abdu.y

May 10, 2021
can u share you share your timeline pls.

latest update on my application was on may 7- BVL received.
I submitted the application mid March, did biometric about a week later ( updated same day). Received medical request 20 April ( medical passed 26 April). BVL and PPR on May 10th .

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I submitted the application mid March, did biometric about a week later ( updated same day). Received medical request 20 April ( medical passed 26 April). BVL and PPR on May 10th .
Firstly, congratulations.
Secondly, are you an expat in singapore or local?

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I am an expat in Malaysia, but our applications are processed in Singapore.
Hey, Same here. I am also an expat and looking at this forums thread I was worried about refusal due to immigration status but your application gives me hope.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Applicant from Bangladesh (SP is reviewed at the Singapore Visa Office).

I lodged my application on 4th March 2021. The review of eligibility began and upfront medical passed on the same date on 23rd March. Since then I am yet to hear back from IRCC (apart from a few ghost updates - possibly glitches). I raised a webform a couple of days back to enquire about my application status. They informed me that my application is pending final officer review, the processing is proceeding, and that there is no action required on my part.

I am expecting to receive a final decision by late May. Till then fingers crossed.
Got any update??

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Could you help me with the following:
1. If you don't mind what's your nationality?
2. What all document you submitted to prove home ties in your home country?
3. Did you apply alone or with spouse?

TIA.

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Applicant from Bangladesh (SP is reviewed at the Singapore Visa Office).

I lodged my application on 4th March 2021. The review of eligibility began and upfront medical passed on the same date on 23rd March. Since then I am yet to hear back from IRCC (apart from a few ghost updates - possibly glitches). I raised a webform a couple of days back to enquire about my application status. They informed me that my application is pending final officer review, the processing is proceeding, and that there is no action required on my part.

I am expecting to receive a final decision by late May. Till then fingers crossed.
I have also applied from BD, no upfront medical, fall 2021

Application Submitted: 28 March 2021
Biometric Updated: 29 March 2021
Eligibility Review Started: 12 April 2021

Medical Requested: 26 April 2021
Medical Done: 27 April 2021
After medical for 14 days, there was no update
Raised Webform: 10 May 2021
Medical Status Changed to We are reviewing the results of your medical exam: 11 May 2021
Reply of Webform stating that the VO has the e-medical report: 19 May 2021

Since then no update. Waiting for the medical to pass and it has been 25 days since I completed medical.

Last edited: