+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

Quinny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
I've submitted my PP(in person) to sgvo this morning. To be collected on Aug 21. Hope everything will be okay.

Xandrielle

Jul 12, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 June 2011
Congrats Bro, Don't worry everything will be ok :)

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
just realized that CRS and Quinny gets their PPR and MR on the same day! =) are the 2 requests on the same letter?

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
kaisin82 said:
taivoi, are you serious? i was looking forward to getting MR before Christmas =(
Your case AOR on NOV 2011, while people here AOR on APR, May, June are still waiting for MR , it's more than 15 months since AOR but no news , i hope next year will be faster .

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:
Your case AOR on NOV 2011, while people here AOR on APR, May, June are still waiting for MR , it's more than 15 months since AOR but no news , i hope next year will be faster .

Wait and wait and wait. Everyday hope that postman quickly come & everyday check my email.

Got a question and need your help.

My brother is the one sign & sponsor me through MPNP. Is it after 1 year I reach there the sponsorship agreement will be completed so my brother can sponsor another person?

Want to check with you guys can I travel back to my home country for a few months after I land in Canada? Will there any problem?

Thanks for your help.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
I have no knowledge on sponsorship bro.

guys, any update?

kidrobot said:
Wait and wait and wait. Everyday hope that postman quickly come & everyday check my email.

Got a question and need your help.

My brother is the one sign & sponsor me through MPNP. Is it after 1 year I reach there the sponsorship agreement will be completed so my brother can sponsor another person?

Want to check with you guys can I travel back to my home country for a few months after I land in Canada? Will there any problem?

Thanks for your help.

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
taivoi said:
Hi,

for SK, I have no idea, backlogs on SK PNP until 2011 is around 456 cases pending.

Q1 2012: they finished only 63 cases, i guess 2012, they process around 20-30 files/ months, guess it your self bro. (maybe you'll get MR by APR 2013.)

Any ideas about NBPNP, taivoi?

:

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:
I have no knowledge on sponsorship bro.

guys, any update?
No update. Waiting...

CHART: Where the jobs are
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/08/05/jobs-where-they-are-graphic.html

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
I sent an email to CIC asking what is taking them so long to process my file. It has been 17 month since they received my file. Hope they will answer it.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ffarin11 said:
I sent an email to CIC asking what is taking them so long to process my file. It has been 17 month since they received my file. Hope they will answer it.
Don't worry, may be there is too much files in their office.

Hope they reply you as soon as possible. Keep us updated.

Canada082012

Aug 14, 2012
Hi Guys:

I just found this forum and would like to ask you guys a couple of questions:

- CIC Singapore sent me the medical request + passport request + police certificates from all countries that I lived 6 months or more.

Regarding the police certificates, I can get one from my country (VietNam) with no problem, but I also used to live and study in Singapore for 2 years, however, when I first sent my PR application to CIC Singapore on March 9th 2011, I already included the police certificate from Singapore Police department (with no criminal record of course), and I have not lived outside of my own country after that, my question is do I still need to apply for the Singapore Police Certificate and sent it to CIC again? It just doesn't make sense to me if I have to apply for it and send to CIC Singapore again. Please advise

My timeline (SK provincial nominee Family stream)

- Application recieved: Marh 9th 2011
- In process: July 23th 2012
- Medical request + passport request: August 10th 2012

Please advise me asap regarding the police certificate from Singapore above to see if I need to apply for it. Thanks and good luck to all.

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
Canada082012 said:
Hi Guys:

- CIC Singapore sent me the medical request + passport request + police certificates from all countries that I lived 6 months or more.

Regarding the police certificates, I can get one from my country (VietNam) with no problem, but I also used to live and study in Singapore for 2 years, however, when I first sent my PR application to CIC Singapore on March 9th 2011, I already included the police certificate from Singapore Police department (with no criminal record of course), and I have not lived outside of my own country after that, my question is do I still need to apply for the Singapore Police Certificate and sent it to CIC again? It just doesn't make sense to me if I have to apply for it and send to CIC Singapore again. Please advise

Please advise me asap regarding the police certificate from Singapore above to see if I need to apply for it. Thanks and good luck to all.
I know sometime they ask for paper that doesn't make sense. It's just their procedure and policy and we must obey that. if you don't send the paper they asked including which you submitted in the past will delay to process your file. So you better send again the police certificate.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Did they specifically ask for Singapore PCC ? if not, don't need to worry.

For PCC in foreign country that you already submit PCC and no further stay in that country more than 6 months, no need to re-submit PCC. Don't worry bro, they won't ask again.

Canada082012 said:
Hi Guys:

Canada082012

Aug 14, 2012
taivoi said:
Did they specifically ask for Singapore PCC ? if not, don't need to worry.

For PCC in foreign country that you already submit PCC and no further stay in that country more than 6 months, no need to re-submit PCC. Don't worry bro, they won't ask again.
Thanks Guys,
This is exactly what they asked for in the letter that they sent (I will be immigrating to Canada alone myself)

Original Good Conduct Certificate(s) (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police authorities of Vietnam. A certificate is required for you (and your spouse / common-law partner and each of your dependent children who is 18 years of age or older), from the police authorities in all countries where you have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18. Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates from the Judicial Department of your city or provincial level.