Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 June 2011
Bebin said:
I Xandrielle
I m a new. My case same yr case. AOR in early July and appeared my address on Ecase in midle october. Now App rev.
Pls, your Ecase " in process" yet?
Hi Bebin,

We have a same case excep I received my AOR on 3rd week of June. And my ecas is still "app received"

Bebin

Nov 15, 2011
Xandrielle said:
Hi Bebin,

We have a same case excep I received my AOR on 3rd week of June. And my ecas is still "app received"
Could you guess when will we receive MR? and which influence-conditions ? i can't guess bz My different friends have it about 4.5 months and 6 months and 8 months and 14 months.

Salman123

Jan 23, 2011
Bebin said:
Could you guess when will we receive MR? and which influence-conditions ? i can't guess bz My different friends have it about 4.5 months and 6 months and 8 months and 14 months.
A lot depend on family composition ...like how many family members included in the application..what were your above friend's family composition... more members you have more time it takes...

Bebin

Nov 15, 2011
Salman123 said:
A lot depend on family composition ...like how many family members included in the application..what were your above friend's family composition... more members you have more time it takes...
Hi Salman123,
Did Cases receive MR over 14 months from AOR?
Thanks

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Again 16 months. Sgvo is playing with our patience. But they don't know; we'll be there till the end.

nwahs84

Sep 22, 2011
Hello,
just thought i'll say hi...I was from Singapore..been living in BC for the
last 7 years...so if anyone has any questions..just feel free to ask...not too sure if this thread is mainly Singaporeans or people from other countries who have to apply to the Singapore Visa office.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
nwahs84 said:
Hello,
last 7 years...so if anyone has any questions..just feel free to ask...not too sure if this thread is mainly Singaporeans or people from other countries who have to apply to the Singapore Visa office.
Dear, we all in the forum surely applied to this vo. Ppl who applied from Singapore won't take longer time, that is ok. But others are waiting for more than 10 months to more to get mr. This is rediculous as other vos are taking that much time for sending ppr. Canada can change their rule anytime. My question is that why they take so long for pnp. Are not they commited to process pnp app.faster?

nwahs84

Sep 22, 2011
CRS said:
Dear, we all in the forum surely applied to this vo. Ppl who applied from Singapore won't take longer time, that is ok. But others are waiting for more than 10 months to more to get mr. This is rediculous as other vos are taking that much time for sending ppr. Canada can change their rule anytime. My question is that why they take so long for pnp. Are not they commited to process pnp app.faster?
Hello,
not too sure I can answer your question....I meant living in Canada not really visa office timeline questions...
I applied for my PR from Canada..take pretty long too...so I would assume that Singapore takes longer...do bear in mind that there is a huge backlog cos half the world is trying to come here...but whatever the timeline is on the CIC website...i would say its pretty accurate

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
nwahs84 said:
do bear in mind that there is a huge backlog cos half the world is trying to come here...but whatever the timeline is on the CIC website...i would say its pretty accurate
Thanks fr ur reply. I's just comparing Sg with Manila and New Delhi. If Sg has numerous backlog, they can transfer some files to other vos who have less app. I heard Buffelow transfering files to Seatle. Nyway, we're waiting to see how the game ends.

Quinny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
nwahs84 said:
Hello,
I just want to know if CPF can be used as proof of fund coz i'd already withdrew some amount in my bank account.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Quinny said:
I just want to know if CPF can be used as proof of fund coz i'd already withdrew some amount in my bank account.
Hi, try to keep at least 75 per cent of required amount in ur acc. U can show cpr as well, if they ask for personal net wealth statement. As u applied in feb' and if u get mr within a year(hope next month), then there is a strong possibility of no fund repuest. Such is my observation from this thread. Would u mind to let us know,which province nominated u? Did u apply from the country of your residence?

Quinny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
CRS said:
Hi, try to keep at least 75 per cent of required amount in ur acc. U can show cpr as well, if they ask for personal net wealth statement. As u applied in feb' and if u get mr within a year(hope next month), then there is a strong possibility of no fund repuest. Such is my observation from this thread. Would u mind to let us know,which province nominated u? Did u apply from the country of your residence?
Hi CRS,
Thanks for the reply, i am under MPNP (manitoba) and i am currently residing here in Singapore as PR. This may be too early to ask, in case i get the approval, i am required to bring the exact amount of required fund to canada? Or can i show proof that i have the CPF that i can withdraw from the singapore emabassy in canada if i serrender my Singapore PR?

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Quinny said:
Hi CRS,
Thanks for the reply, i am under MPNP (manitoba) and i am currently residing here in Singapore as PR. This may be too early to ask, in case i get the approval, i am required to bring the exact amount of required fund to canada? Or can i show proof that i have the CPF that i can withdraw from the singapore emabassy in canada if i serrender my Singapore PR?
I wonder why are they taking so long in your case even after applying from sg! Well, my sponsor told me tht they usually want to know the amount of cash in immigration. Can't help further. May be others can help u. All the best.

Quinny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
CRS said:
I wonder why are they taking so long in your case even after applying from sg! Well, my sponsor told me tht they usually want to know the amount of cash in immigration. Can't help further. May be others can help u. All the best.
Im also wondering, my ecas still application received. I cant do anything at the moment but to wait.